Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Magical Enemies by Monica Conway
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Magical Enemies!

By Monica Conway


Author's note all characters are copyrighted by Disney, except my character (Danielle- The Magician) which is copyrighted by me. Much thanks to Disney in created such wonderful characters for me to write about, and they are used without permission, but with the highest respect. This story can be read and downloaded for personal enjoyment only as long as nothing is changed in any way. Thank-you, and enjoy the tale!


A young woman magician with red-hair, and brown eyes was traveling a vast barren desert, sure she could use her magic powers in a instant to transport herself, to Agrabah, but that would attract a certain power hungry sorcerer named Mozenrath. Danielle sighed, It was hard to believe at one point in time, they had been on the same side, fighting for the forces of good.

The Magician had heard rumors that Mozenrath had turned all the citizens of Abrabah into stone, and planned to conquer all seven deserts. Her Morality, and the memories of the past, made Danielle promise that no land or its people would suffer what her village had to endure at one time.

"No, this madness must stop." Danielle thought as she entered the city. The citizens were frozen, in stone, it was like a ghost town. The sight brought chills in her very soul. She walked onward to the palace. Meanwhile, in the palace a great battle was going on between Mozenrath, and Aladdin."You, won't get away with this!" said Aladdin as he rushed towards the sorcerer, with a sword in hand."And who's going to stop me?" he laughed, and blasted Aladdin. The force of the blast knocked the weapon out of his hand, then Mozenrath raised the hero in the air, and Aladdin spoke."Even if you kill me, others after me will stop you." Moze laughed so hard that his side hurt, then said"I suppose you mean your friends, but as you can see, and he gestured towards Jasmine, Sultan, Iago, Carpet, who were stone, and Genie trapped in crystal, "they can not help you.""And now it's time to say good-bye, Aladdin." Mozenrath's glove glowed brightly, and his fingers slowly closed, Aladdin could feel his breathe becoming shallow. All of a sudden, the hero heard a female voice say"I don't think so!", and he saw a pink glow of magic hit the sorcerer, causing Mozenrath to drop Aladdin."WHO DARES TO DEFY ME!" screamed Moze."I DO!" said Danielle.The sorcerer turned around to face her, and a evil grin replaced the displeasure that was there moments before."Ah, Danielle, so good to see you again!" A plan was forming in that clever mind of his as he spoke. It was simple, Mozenrath figured that if he got her on his side, then he would be unstoppable.

Mozenrath walked over to where the young magician was standing, and without warning he grabbed her, pulled the woman close to his body, then kissed Danielle passionately on the lips. Dark desire replaced Danielle's hate for how he had left her many years ago. She returned his kiss, and forgot everything in the ecstasy of sensations he aroused in her. Mozenrath secretly in his heart hated to admit to himself that he still had feelings for her too.Somehow Danielle found the strength to push him away. She absently fixed her hair."What do you want?" she asked him. He stood there staring at her, a kind expression in his eyes, Danielle noticed, but quickly it vanished. Mozenrath smiled, eyes hard, and cruel again."Simple, I want you to join forces with me, think of it, we could rule Agrabah, conquer the seven deserts, and once more be together again." as he said this Mozenrath's arm circled her waist. Danielle thought to herself "This was what I wanted, to be with him once more, but at what cost?" her eyes scanned the area, the stone statues seemed to be looking at Danielle silently with pain in their eyes, and the hero was unconscious.Tears came to Danielle's own, and she answered him."No, I can not.""Why, not?" Mozenrath asked her."Because my morality won't allow this, besides remember there is a thin line between good, and evil when magic is involved. said Danielle."So, your point?" he said."My point is you have crossed that line." she said."Well, if you are not my ally, then you are my enemy!" Mozenrath's glove glowed with power again, and blasted the ceiling causing it to fall on Danielle, burying her. The crash silenced her screams as well."Now, as I was saying, good-bye streetrat." and he was about to deliver a blow that would kill Aladdin, but stopped half-way, and turned around. A large rumbling was heard, and Danielle with her magic tossed the rocks away as if they were pebbles.

Her brown eyes narrowed, glowing , and turned green which often happened when she was extremely angry, like now."Ah, that wasn't very nice!" Danielle said, and their was a kind of Darkness to her voice.He tried to destroy Aladdin, but a magic shield prevented him from doing so. The magician spoke."This time, the fight is just between you, and me." Danielle told him."Likewise." said Mozenrath. Danielle out of extreme caution put a magical shield around the city, and all its inhabitants, while she, and the sorcerer waged a battle like no other in its history. Their magic was causing the weather to become rough, it was like the sky itself burned of fire, and reflected the two people who were at war in every sense of the word.Finally, in the end, with all her strength, Danielle hit Mozenrath with such a magical force that it sent him flying over the sand dunes back to his land of the black sands, taking Xerxes with him, sitting in the sand, he uttered to his eel "She will pay for this, and next time our meeting won't be so friendly." then tossed the familiar aside.

Elsewhere, the heroine gently splashed Aladdin with some water, and he woke up. Genie was at her side, thanking Danielle for the hundredth time for freeing him from the crystal."You're welcome!" she said.Genie turned to Aladdin, and asked "Are you ok, little buddy?""Yes, thanks, genie." said Al."You're welcome, but I didn't save you, she did." and pointed to the red-haired woman.Aladdin thanked her, and spoke to genie "Can you change them back?" he asked."I wish, I could Al, but you can't mix magics you know." said genie with a heavy heart.Danielle smiled, and said "I think, I can help!" with a magical wave of her hand she turned all the citizens to normal. Jasmine rushed over to Aladdin, and hugged him."Thank-you!" he said."Thank-you so much, and you are welcome in our kingdom anytime too." Jasmine told her as well."Thanks!" said Danielle."But, there is one thing, I don't get, how were you able to check them back?" asked genie."Simple, Mozenrath powers, and my powers are similar, so I was able to reverse the spell," Danielle told genie.The whole kingdom rejoiced that night, and they celebrated in the magician's honor. Agrabah had gained a new friend, and ally against Mozenrath, but how long will peace last?, will be anyone's guess.

The end!