Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Your Wish is My Command by Inbal Peres
[Reviews - 2] Printer

- Text Size +
Since I'm one of the few Jafar fans in this world and I didn't find many fanfics about him, I tried to write one myself.. ^.^()

The fanfic is about what I think should happen in the 3 movies of Aladdin (that's only of the 1st movie, I'm working on the return of Jafar now) if a character I invented, whose name is Sakura, would get into the picture.

Sakura is Jasmine's younger sister, and most of the story is from her point of view.

I haven't described her look, so it's up to your wild imagination :)

You might not understand why have I named it "Your wish is my command", but you'll find out that in the 3rd part (I'm already planning it...=))

Sooo.. If you have any comments I'd love to hear them, because it's my first fanfic and if you liked it I can write more :)


"Do you really think that legend is true?" a loud voice asked. It was talking to someone, but it looked like it was talking to the air.

"I don't think, Iago, I know... It is going to happen very soon.." a cold voice answered from the shadows. "But it's about a girl that can see the true personality of everyone, Jafar! -you want to take over the world or whatever... HOW EXACTLY WILL SHE HELP YOU?!" asked Iago, angrily.

"Don't you ever shut this big mouth, stupid parrot?! The girl doesn't ONLY read people! If someone will train her, she will know every single dark art like spelling her name.."

"Hey, some people and parrots have problems with that too...!"

"And just because she won't be as stupid as you are, she is going to know every single dark art! On the night she will be born, the moon will turn all red and fall down from the sky, and so will all of my enemies, after I'll find her..." Jafar laughed a wicked laugh.

"I still think the lamp idea is better" said Iago.

In the next night, some people in the streets of Agrabah wondered where the moon is.

***

"How do you think shall we name her?" said a soft voice, a voice of a woman. She was holding a baby in her arms.

"I don't know, what do you think, Jasmine?" another voice asked, this time, a man's voice. A voice of another baby responded in crying. "How about Sakura?" suggested the woman's voice.

"Sounds fine to me," answered the man's voice.

"All right then, cutie! We shall name you Sakura!" the woman's voice said, charmingly.

***

3 years passed since the born of Sakura, and those years were years of joy and happiness. From the day she entered the palace of Agrabah, everyone who was sad became happy, and everyone who cried, began to laugh. She loved her family, and her family loved her back. Everything was so bright and colorful, that sometimes it seemed to be magic.

"All right girls, your mother has a big surprise for you!" said the mother of the two little girls, who were actually two little princesses. "Really??" asked the younger one, Sakura. "What is it??" Asked the older one, Jasmine.

"Just close your eyes..." and they both closed their eyes excitedly. The mother gave to each one a little present box, and so they opened their eyes and the presents as well.

"Ohhhh, look at it!" said Jasmine, looking at the baby tiger that was in her present box.

"It's soooo cuuuteeee!" Sakura looked at a little black cat in her box.

"Can we keep them???" Asked Jasmine, excited.

"Of course you can", said the mother. "They're your new pets!"

"Yeeeeaaaay!" the two sisters shouted happily, and hugged their mother.

"I'll call him Rajah!" said Jasmine, looking at her brand new tiger.

"And I'll call mine Kenji!" said Sakura, looking at her cuddly cat.

"Hehe.. All right, but just don't forget to take care of them all the time and..-"

"We won't forget!" the two girls kissed their mother and ran to play with their new pets before their mother could finish what she wanted to say. The mother smiled and went away.

***

"Ke-nji is bett-er than Ra-jah!"

"No! Ra-jah is be-tter than Ken-ji!"

"Know what? lets see who's better in a race!" said Jasmine

"No way! Tigers are faster!" said Sakura, after a bit of thinking.

"So here you are, Rajah is better!"

"No he's not!"

"Yes, he is!"

"Not!"

"Is!"

"Not!"

"Not!"

"Is!"... "Hey!"

The two laughed and ran in the garden.

"Tag! You're it!" Sakura touched Jasmine and ran away to the palace, leaving the pets behind.

Jasmine chased Sakura until both of them were tired, and they sat down and laughed, until they noticed that they've never been in that part of the palace.

"Where are we?" wondered Sakura.

"I've no idea, but if we want our pets to stay alive we better go get them before they'll run away or something," said Jasmine, worried about the little tiger and cat.

"All right then you can go get them, I wanna look around." Sakura asked Jasmine to bring the pets and so she went away, and Sakura stayed in the palace. She was wandering around, and saw nothing but the floor and the walls. After a spider jumped on her, she decided to go back, but then she saw a big door.

Sakura knocked the door, but there was no response. After she knocked it a few more times, she realized that it was unlocked, and so she opened the door and went in. There were many stairs over there so she went up, and when she reached the top there was another big door, unlocked, too. She entered, and saw a big room, which seemed to be some kind of a lab. She walked and walked, and the only thing she saw were books, and more books. After a bit of walking, she got tired, and grabbed herself a book, just to see what kind of books are they here, anyway. The pages were blank.

She was about to take another book, when a cold, skinny hand touched her.

"Ahh!" Sakura jumped. Then she saw who was standing there.

"Oh, you're daddy's most trusted adviser, right..?" she asked, trying to sound serious, maybe she shouldn't go there.

"Yes, I am," answered the cold voice of the grand vizier. "And you are Sakura. I want you now to tell me, honestly, if I am an evil dark man or "your daddy's most trusted adviser?" he asked her, like it was a simple question, that everyone who knows 1+1 should know the answer.

However, when Sakura thought a little, he really seemed to be evil. She couldn't explain it, she just saw it.

"An e....evil d..dark....man......?"

"Come with me now" he led her to a basement.

Maybe he's not evil and I insulted him...? Sakura thought to herself.

***

"She was right here...! I just went to bring Rajah and Kenji and when I came back she just wasn't there!" Jasmine took her parents to the place she and Sakura found.

"Oh dear... Search everywhere, guards! Don't come back until you'll find her!" The sultan sent the guards to look for Sakura, but they didn't find her. Jasmine and Sakura's mother was crying.

***

"The legend? Dark arts?? A talking parrot??? This is just too much! I'll just slap myself and wake up I must be dreaming!" Sakura couldn't believe a single word of the legend Jafar told her nor the way Iago never shuts up.

..."If you were not supposed to be evil, you would be running away now and calling the guards!" said Jafar.

"So that's exactly what I'm going to do now!" said Sakura, wisely.

..."Do you want to know all of the dark arts?" asked Jafar quickly, blocking her way.

"I don't even know what are dark arts" she pushed him away and walked to the door.

"Then I'll teach you!" He blocked her way again.

"I don't want to." She pushed him again.

Jafar did some sort of magic and make the door disappear.

"Hey! How did you do that??"

"So, do you want me to teach you now?"

"Only that trick."

"Choose one of the two: evil magic or psychics."

"Hmmm... Psychics"

"It's a deal."

***

So Sakura stayed in Jafar's lab the next 15 years. These years were long and sad years for Sakura's family and the rest of Agrabah, but Jafar taught her to forget them all, her mother, her father and her sister, Jasmine. The only one she knew and stayed with her was Kenji, her cat, which helped her in the beginning of her training, when she wanted to go back to her family, and was her only friend, since she didn't like Iago nor Jafar very much.

"That's it, I had enough," said Sakura, after another 3 hours of psychic training. She was very good at it already.

"You still have much to learn, and if you passed these 15 years you'll pass at least 5 more." Jafar said to her, trying his best to sound cheerful, but he still looked very serious.

"No. Kenji and I are going. NOW. It's too much for me."

"But we were so close!"

"WE were so close?? I'm the one doing the job!"

"What job?? You are doing everything here BUT the job! You didn't even kill one person!"

"Killed? Now you tell me I need to kill??"

"Well what did you think you will do with all this psychic powers I am teaching you??"

"When I think about it, I really should've teleported from here on the first day I learned how to!"

"Oh but you forget that I am much powerful than you are, and if you will do that I will teleport you back!"

"And so I'll teleport again."

"And I will teleport you back."

"And I'll teleport again."

"And you will be teleported from place to place for the rest of your life."

"All right then... If I'll kill one person.. JUST ONE... Will you let me go?"

"Kill your mother"

Sakura looked into Jafar's eyes, scared, and ran away.

"WHAT?! YOU LET HER GO?!" Iago looked at the girl running.

"She will kill her mother, Iago."

"Oh, and how will that help YOU?!"

"You'll see."

"Oh you've got a plan already, I'm calm now."

***

It was a shiny day in the palace, but everyone was still very sad because of the death of princess Sakura.

I'll have to make it quick and painless... Sakura thought to herself, making herself invisible.

She went over to her mother, and saw her crying. She never saw her so sad.

She knew she had to be invisible to kill her, because if she wasn't, somebody might see her and she'll get killed, too. But Sakura couldn't see her mother like that. She wanted to show her that she's not dead, that Sakura is alive, That Jafar is evil and planning to take over Agrabah, that she doesn't want to kill her...

So she decided to show herself while killing her, and just tell her mother, so when she'll die, she'll die happy, happy to know that her daughter is alive.

"Mother..." Sakura started saying, but she didn't show herself yet.

"What is it, Jasmine dear?" Her mother responded, wiping her tears.

"It's not Jasmine, mother." Sakura showed herself to her mother. She knew she shouldn't do it.

"But-...Sakura... You're.. You're dead..." The mother couldn't believe what her eyes saw.

"Jafar is evil, mother."

"What-?"

"Forgive me..." And so Sakura killed her.

"I won't forget you.."

"WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" The palace guards entered the room.

Drats! I knew I shouldn't show myself! Oh Sakura you are so stupid... Sakura thought to herself, and she teleported back to Jafar's lab.

I killed my mother, happy?! Now the guards saw me, and all I'm going to do is run. I'll never come back, and don't you try to stop me.

Sakura wrote quickly to Jafar, since she didn't see him around.

She looked down the window, and she saw 1000s of people, just waiting for the girl who killed the queen to come down, and kill her.

Sakura jumped from the window, and made herself float with her psychic powers.

"Look, she's in the sky!"

"She's a witch!"

"Kill her!"

Sakura was much higher than them, but not for long. She started to lose her powers.

"She killed her" Jafar looked down the window.

"Yeah, but she won't help you anymore! Look at that.." Iago found Sakura's letter.

Jafar read what Sakura wrote, but he couldn't finish before the parrot noticed another thing.

"And besides, she won't stay alive anyway!"

"What? Why?"

"Why?! Look out of the window!"

Jafar and Iago saw Sakura falling from her float through the window, but Jafar floated her back into the air, far of the people.

"Now, you can run," Jafar said to her, even that he knew she couldn't hear him.

Sakura started running, and the people after her. After a few minutes, you couldn't see nothing but the marketplace.

Iago noticed a rare smile on Jafar's face in that moment. It wasn't an evil smile. Somehow, Iago knew it was something else.

***

Agrabah couldn't be more sad and unhappy. Everyone was still sad of Sakura's dead, but when the queen died, the sadness was doubled. Princess Jasmine was sad because of her mother and sister's death, but the next week she was sad of another thing. Jasmine's birthday was coming soon, and her father, the sultan, knew that she is supposed to marry a prince until that birthday. The princess met many princes, but she didn't like none of them. Her father was very worried.

Meanwhile, Jafar decided to go back to search for the magic lamp in the cave of wonders, which was supposed to have a genie in it, who can give three wishes to his master-the one who will get him out of the lamp.

Two weeks passed, and in these two weeks Sakura lived in the desert, very lonely, since she left her cat Kenji in the palace. In the desert she forgot everything. She forgot her mother's death, she forgot her sister Jasmine, and her father, the sultan. But there were a person and his parrot that she remembered. She couldn't explain why from all the people she knew and loved she remembered the ones she hated. Well, she didn't HATE them... She just didn't like them.. No, She didn't 'didn't like them', but she knew she didn't love them. Actually, she didn't know if she loved them or not. She couldn't explain the feelings she had for them.. She told Jafar all the time that she doesn't like him nor his 'stupid parrot', but these were lies. Jafar and Iago were kind of 'family' for her. After all, they treated her well. She was just angry because she wanted to be with her real family. But as the time passed, she started to hate her family.

If they really loved me, they wouldn't sit and cry all this time! I'm sure that if it was Jasmine, they wouldn't sleep a single night before they found her... Jasmine's getting a tiger that will protect her from anyone or anything that will try to hurt her, and what do I get?? A pussycat that the best it can do is to get rid of mice in the palace! Sakura thought to herself, and after that she decided that Jafar was right, she was supposed to be evil. The only difference is that she understood it in the hard way, after there were billions of easy ways that she left behind.

On the next day, she started to walk back to the palace.

She didn't really know where was she going, since the only thing she saw there was sand and more sand.

After many hours of walking, she could see Agrabah, far away. She got to the palace, and sneaked to Jafar's lab quickly, before anyone could see her.

She heard Jafar's voice from another room, and went there to listen to him. He was talking with Iago about a diamond in the rough or something like that. She opened the door and entered the room, but only Iago was surprised to see her.

"So, you came back." Said Jafar, like it was so obvious she will.

"'So, you came back'?? Is that all?? I'm risking my life for you and after that you have no use for it??"

Sakura sounded upset and angry, but with that she was hiding her other feelings.

"Then what did you expect me to say?" he asked her.

"I... I....... Expected you to be more-..Surprised..!" Yeah, that's what I should've expected... She thought to herself after she lied again.

"Oh, Sakura you're back. What a surprise." Jafar tried to say it in a surprised voice. "Happy?"

"Yeah.. um.. ok." Said Sakura.

Ohhhhhhh Sakura you are so stupiiiiiiiiid!!! She thought. But it was better than saying what she really expected.. Well, she didn't really expect for it to happen, after all, kisses don't come like that, and certainly not so soon... Yes. Now she knew. She was In love with Jafar all this time. It's like she was supposed to be evil all the time.

"You were right" Sakura started to say.

"Right about what?" Jafar asked her, but Sakura guessed he already knew the answer.

"I was supposed to be evil... I realized it in the desert.. When I ran away..."

"So, that's good to hear!" Iago started saying. "We already found the diamond in the rough now we'll get the lamp, kid, you can go away now--" Jafar shut the parrot's mouth before it could finish the sentence.

"The diamond in the rough? The lamp? What are you talking about?" Sakura was interested.

"Only one can enter to the cave of wonders... " Jafar started, and finished to telling Sakura about the cave of wonders, the diamond in the rough and the genie.

"All right, but how will you make that guy to bring the lamp from there?" Sakura found a little problem in the plan.

"Don't you worry.. I've got a plan for that too.."

***

"Has somebody seen Jasmine? I need to talk to her about her wedding..." The sultan was looking for the princess. He didn't knew that Jasmine ran away from the palace on the last night. Since Sakura 'died', she was very lonely, and had no friends but Rajah, her tiger, who grew up very quickly. She didn't like any of the princes who came to the palace, and wanted to find a true love.

When Jasmine arrived to the marketplace, she met Aladdin, who saved her life. Aladdin and Jasmine fell in love with each other, but since Aladdin was the diamond in the rough, Jafar sent the guards to bring him to the palace.

And so goes the story of Aladdin, until we reach that part..

...When the plan to get the lamp failed, Iago suggested Jafar to marry princess Jasmine, so he will become the sultan.

"Not a bad idea..." said Jafar. It wasn't the greatest, but there wasn't something better to do without the lamp.

So Jafar decided to hypnotize the sultan with his snake staff, to make Jasmine marry to him.

Unfortunately, Sakura somehow heard that little conversation, and she knew the only way to stop it from happening was to tell Jafar the truth, for a change.

***

How am I going to tell him that?? Sakura thought and thought, but nothing came to her mind.

After hours of thinking, she started to give up, maybe she'll be lucky- after all, Jafar wants to marry Jasmine just because she's a princess, so that will make him the sultan.. He could just use her and then get rid of her...

Wait a second here... I'm a princess TOO!

Of course! How could I forget that?! I'm Jasmine's sister! Sakura was so happy when she realized that. But there's still a problem... What am I gonna tell him NOW? "Hey Jafar I'm a princess too marry me?!" It doesn't matter if I'm a princess or not..." Life is so complicated that sometimes you think it's just too complicated, huh Kenji?" The cat jumped and sat on Sakura's legs.

"Ahh.." She sighed. "It doesn't matter if life is complicated or not... You'll always have to face them..." She stood up. The cat jumped and went away. "All right then, I'm going to face my life..." she said to herself, and went to find Jafar.

Since Sakura didn't find Jafar in his lab, she had to sneak up (again) to the other parts of the palace without being seen. Actually, she started to be pretty good at it. After she did some stupid circles around one place, she finally found Jafar. He was talking to the sultan, and Iago had to suffer again because of his crackers. But then- exactly when Sakura wanted to come in and call him-

"You will order the princess to marry me.." Jafar was hypnotizing the sultan. "I... Will order the princess... to.."

No!!! Life is not just complicated.. It's totally unf-..

"But you're too old!" the sultan suddenly said. Sakura could hardly not scream out of joy.

"The princess will marry me!!" Jafar hypnotized the sultan again.

"The princess...

Sakura got sad again.

"Will marry...

She felt a tear dripping on her cheek.

But then the sultan got out of the hypnotizing again, because of some music outside of the palace.

"YES!!!!" This time Sakura couldn't help it. She was lucky the sultan didn't hear her because of prince Ali's song, who came to be princess Jasmine's suitor. But Jafar did hear her. He told Iago to stay there and came over to Sakura.

"What's the big party for?" he asked her, and like always, he seemed to know the answer already.

"Um.. I... 've made a world record of sneaking in the palace 100 times in continuous!" She made up something quickly.

"All right then, good for you. I guess then you don't care that I'm going to marry princess Jasmine, like I thought," he said, and turned to go back.

"...Wait!" She stopped him.

"What is it?" Jafar turned again.

"I... Do care..." Oh drats Oh drats OHDRATS!!! I shouldn't have said that!! And I didn't even think what to say... D R A T S.

"Oh. Why?"

If I'll lie again it'll just make things worse... I HAVE TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH!

"Jafar.. I......................... thought of it and hey I'm a princess too I'm Jasmine's sister sooooo... You'll be able to choose!" She said it very fast and smiled. Why did you do that, stupid?!

"Then I'll choose. I choose princess Jasmine." And he walked away.

"No, wait....!" Sakura started saying.

"What?" He turned to her for the third time.

She stared at him for a second. "N...Nothing!" and then she ran away.

"What's with the kid?" Iago flew over to Jafar and stood on his shoulder.

"Has broken a world record in guard-passing" He told the parrot Sakura's lies.

"Oh well, If you say so..."

***

He knows. Sakura thought to herself, sitting in her room in Jafar's lab.

But I didn't want to lie again! It's not fair...

"At least I won't lose you.." She took her cat, Kenji, who entered the room in her arms. "Or, I think I won't lose you...

That's the problem with me... I just think too much, right Kenji?" Meow, the cat responded. "I'll have a little nap, then... That should rest my mind for a few hours.." And she went to sleep.

"Quick! Wake up, girl!" An irritating voice shouted into Sakura's ear.

"Huh...? What..........?" She was still half-asleep.

"He-llo?! Wake up, sleeping beauty!" The irritating voice shouted again.

".....Not now, mom, I'm in a middle of a gameee...." said Sakura, still half-asleep.

"We've got the lamp, stupid girl!!" the irritating voice spoke again. Sakura opened her eyes and saw Iago.

"The lampppp..? What laaaammmppppp..." And she fell back into sleep.

"The kid won't get up!" Iago flew away to Jafar.

"Let her sleep." He said to him.

Sooooo goes the story of Aladdin and we reach the part after Jafar's soooonggg....

...When Jafar sent Aladdin, Abu and the carpet to the end of the earth in some part of the palace, Aladdin and his 'gang' came back to the palace... But then it seemed that Sakura was sleeping right in that part of the palace, which already crashed down that mountain, or whatever it was...

Then Aladdin reached the palace, and after Jafar wished from the genie to make Jasmine fall in love with him, she started to pretend like she really fell in love with Jafar.

***

"It's getting cold... Somebody, close the window I want to sleep............" Sakura started to wake up.

"What the- ?!" Where am I?? And where's the rest of the palace?!"

Suddenly Sakura remembered a strange part in her dream- Her mother was starting to tell her something, but then she had the voice of Iago, and she said that "We've got the lamp..."

It wasn't your mother, stupid! It was Iago, shouting into your ear!

Ohhhh why didn't I wake up?? Now how exactly am I going to go back there?? There's no way, unless.... And then Sakura remembered the times she knew the psychic powers. If only I could remember how to teleport again.......... She thought a few minutes, and it didn't take long until she was back in the palace.

Sakura wandered over and over, but there wasn't anyone in the palace. Then she reached the place where Jafar, Iago and the rest were, and hid.

She looked around, and saw nothing new- We've got the lamp, right? So Jafar's ruling Agrabah, it was supposed to be like that. But then Sakura saw something unexpectable. Jasmine kissed Jafar. When Sakura saw that, she started to fill in anger. But besides, the anger, she got courage, which was the only thing she needed all this time. She didn't tell Jafar the truth because she was afraid. Afraid that maybe he didn't feel like that about her. But now she didn't care.

"Get your hands off him." Sakura jumped over the gold hills, and stood up. Then Jafar looked at her. It was the first time in her whole life she saw him surprised.

"Who are you?" Jasmine looked at her.

"I said-get your hands off him"

"You look familiar." Jasmine left Jafar, and walked over to Sakura.

Meanwhile, Jafar noticed Aladdin, and started to battle with him.

"I'm not dead like you all thought, Jasmine"

"You aren't my mother... But it couldn't be..."

"Ken-ji is be-tter than Ra-jah... You a-re go-ing to di-e for thi-s..."

"Sakura? Die for what? Don't tell me you have feelings for that snake..."

"And you have feelings for a street rat, don't you? I'm going to battle you now, Jasmine, and only one of us will stay alive"

"You can't do that, I'm your sister!"

"Wanna bet?" And then she started fighting Jasmine. She really didn't know from where did she bring all that courage, and certainly didn't know from where this 'japanese/chinese fighting style' came from.

"What is it, 'sis'? Too scared of a little battle?" Sakura laughed at Jasmine when her sister retreated.

The two sisters got closer and closer to the fire Jafar created to battle with Aladdin, but exactly when Jasmine was about to burn in it, Jafar turned himself into a snake and blocked to fire to crush Aladdin.

Sakura kept fighting Jasmine, and Aladdin kept fighting Jafar, and none of them stopped until Jafar caught Aladdin and the street rat tricked him to wish to be a genie.

Suddenly Sakura stopped fighting her sister, who fell into Aladdin's arms, fainted, and got closer to Jafar. He already started to turn into a genie.

"Not so fast, Jafar! Aren't you forgetting something?" The street rat started saying.

"What?!"

"You wanted to be a genie, you got it! And everything that goes with it!" A black lamp appeared, and Jafar got genie fetters.

"No!!!" Jafar screamed, and Sakura with him. He got into the lamp, and Iago with him.

Everything came back to normal, except Sakura. She ran as fast as she could to get Jafar's lamp, but genie was quicker, and threw the lamp to the desert.

Sakura stood in her place. I swear I'll find you, Jafar... Even if it will be the last thing I'll do in my life...

"I will find that lamp, and release Jafar to have his revenge. He can kill you if he wants to, street rat, but as for you, Jasmine-

"You haven't heard the last word- from Sakura"