Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love Has Found Its Way by Michelle Bowen
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Chapter 4 Love has found its wayBy Michelle Bowen

Love Has Found Its WayMaybe it's intuitionBut some things you just don't questionLike in your eyesI see my future in an instantAnd there it goesI think I've found my best friendI know that it might sound more than a little crazyBut I believe

I knew I loved you before I met youI think I dreamed you into lifeI knew I loved you before I met youI have been waiting all my life

Yesenia stood in her room looking in the mirror at the dress she wore, it was a lilac purple and fit her nicely. The material was silk Jasmine had lent it to her, it had bare shoulders, and sleeves no jewels were on it like Jasmine's other dresses that's why Yesenia had chosen it. She turned around, her sister had done her hair up, it was in the same fashion as when she had gone to Aladdin's and Jasmine's wedding with Merkal. "You look great" Crystal said smiling at her sister from the door way, she walked in and stood near her sister. "Well like you told me and Fazaal it took you long enough" Crystal said smiling at her sister. Yesenia turned around, "I did say that hmm" she said with a grin, tonight was her first date with Merkal the man she loved. "Oh! Mom said to give you this" Crystal said laughing at her forgetfulness, she opened her hand and showed Yesenia a simple yet elegant necklace. "She found it yesterday in the market place and figured you would like it" Crystal said with a smile. Yesenia looked at the necklace it was simple with a small flower attached to a thin string. "Its beautiful" she said and let Crystal put it on her, "there that's what was missing" Yesenia said and looked at her sister. "What was your first date with Fazaal like?" she asked curiously, Crystal smiled. "It was beautiful, and magical, and so many other feelings only you can feel but can't explain you have to experience it for yourself" Crystal smiled softly.

There's just no rhyme or reasonOnly this sense of completionAnd in your eyesI see the missing piecesI'm searching forI think I've found my best friend

Merkal looked nervously, at the door he never imagined that this would happen. He had fallen in love with Yesenia his best friend since she was 12 and he was 13. He knocked on the door, and smiled down at the white flower in his hand. The door opened and Yesenia looked at him, smiling, her eyes a glow with happiness. "Merkal your here" she said happily and moved so that he could come in. He smiled at her she was beautiful, the dress she wore brought out her best features her hair looked darker than ever and her eyes even more beautiful. He shook his head bringing himself back, "I brought this for you" he said with a smile and handed her the flower. Yesenia smiled at him, Merkal was also dressed nice and he looked twice as handsome than normal, his beautiful eyes captivated her they may have from the first day they met but she was to young to know it. She took the flower, "Thank you" she said and twirled it in her fingers she was nervous and she knew Merkal was as well. Crystal said nothing to them as she walked out they only had eyes for each other, it made her happy to know that. Merkal was the one for Yesenia she knew it and was glad her sister was finally learning it. Merkal looked up after a moment, "Crystal where did you come from?" he asked in confusion, Yesenia began to laugh. "I think she came in when we were staring at each other" she said smiling at her sister. "You two have fun and be back before too late you hear me" she said with a laugh she was kidding she knew Yesenia and Merkal would be fine. "Now go on" she said and ushered them out the door.

I know that it might sound more than a little crazyBut I believe

I knew I loved you before I met youI think I dreamed you into lifeI knew I loved you before I met youI have been waiting all my life

Merkal smiled at Yesenia, and took her hand, "I made sure everything was perfect" he said to her with a grin. "Everything is perfect right now just the two of us" she said smiling at him. Holding his hand was a great feeling, she had never noticed it before. Merkal smiled he too enjoyed the feeling of her hand in his, he squeezed her hand gently. They went to an abandoned building and went to the top of it, there was a table for two set up, with a single candle and a long stemmed rose in a vase. "Genie and Al helped me" he said smiling as he pulled out a chair for her to sit in. "Its beautiful" Yesenia smiled at Merkal and looked at him as she sat down, "I love you" she whispered. Merkal smiled at her, "I love you too Yesenia" he said and went to his seat. Their eyes locked for a few minutes no words were said but they both knew what the other meant it was as if they talked in a language all their own. They took each others hands and continued to look at each other content to just sit there quietly.

A thousand angels dance around youI am complete now that I've found you

After about fifteen or more minutes Merkal broke the trance they had each other in, "Would you like to eat yet or would you rather dance first?" he asked. Yesenia thought for a moment, and stood, "If you don't mind the surprise that comes with the dance" she said and paused. "Let's dance" she took his hand and they began to dance to music that was coming from no where but everywhere at the same time, a song only they could hear. Yesenia mumbled something and they began to float through the air and continued to dance. Merkal looked around and noticed where they were but instead of being afraid he just continued to dance he knew she wouldn't let them fall. The clouds floated on by them gracefully, and the full moon shown down on them. Magic filled the air, happiness, Love, and all the indescribable feelings that Crystal had said she would have to experience for herself. She knew Merkal felt the same as she did, she took her head off of his shoulder and looked him in the eyes, and slowly moved closer. The moment their lips touched it was like fireworks going off, they continued to kiss, not stopping for a few moments. When they parted they smiled at each other, neither one saying a word yet saying everything they felt at the same time. Their eyes both sparkling, and smiles remained on their lips they began to kiss again. After a few moments they parted, and then landed back on the roof and sat back down.

I knew I loved you before I met youI think I dreamed you into lifeI knew I loved you before I met youI have been waiting all my life

Crystal and Fazaal smiled at each other, watching the scene was so beautiful. They hugged and remained in the hug for a few minutes. "I love you Fazaal" Crystal whispered, Fazaal smiled at her, "I love you Crystal" he said. The two continued to watch the scene before them.

Epilogue

Prince Aladdin and Princess Jasmine used diplomacy to get the slaves free. They convinced the farm owner that it was better to pay his workers with money then with blows of a whip. The newly couple and their family helped ex-slaves in finding their family. Jarida and Micha now live in a small house in Agrabah, Jarida helps a rich woman in the household. She earns enough to provide a nice live for her daughter. Merkal and Yesenia visit them often. Merkal never saw Marvin the sailor again. As for the two friends that finally discovered the secrets in their hearts. You just to wait till another story. I can tell you this; they are very happy and very in love. :)

You never know what life has planned for you. Expect the unexpected

Disclaimer: Jas and Al and gang belong to Disney, but Yesenia, Crystal, Merkal, and Fazaal belong to Marco and I the song belongs to Savage Garden and is entitled I knew I loved you before I met you.