Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Stealing the Stories by Meesh
[Reviews - 21] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Stealing the Stories: Chapter One: Hello Again, Chaos

Chaos gazed down upon Jasmine and Aladdin. They were just sitting down on the throne together. Genie had gotten in touch with his thoughtful side and decided to take the animals on a crusade, so to let Jasmine and Aladdin have some quiet time. But when the Sultan had announced he was going to Getzistan to visit his Sultan friend, Jasmine and Aladdin had to “baby-sit” the throne.
They truly enjoyed just being with each other, but both were exhausted and tired. They were disappointed as well; the one time Genie actually acknowledges that he and the animals get in the way between Al and Jas’s love life, they can’t do anything but throne-sit.
They seem bored out of their lives! Chaos shook his head. Tisk tisk. I warned them about being bored months ago. I think I should lighten up the party a bit.
“I wonder how Father and the others are doing,” Jasmine tried to start a conversation.
Aladdin grinned, “They’re probably doing just fine.”
“That’s good,” Jasmine nodded. Okay, it’s official. We’re bored.
Chaos slunk down the pillars in the throne-room and leapt before Jasmine and Aladdin.
Aladdin put his hand to his head, “Not you again.”
Chaos grinned and licked his paw, “Miss me? I’m sure you did.”
“Why don’t you go bother somebody else?” Jasmine moaned in her laziness.
Chaos shook his head, “You are somebody else to somebody else, you know! And, I’ve been noticing that you guys are bored out of your mind! Allow me to spiffen things up!”
Jasmine and Aladdin stood up and were about to stop him, but Chaos snapped his finger, and they disappeared from the throne-room.
Aladdin found himself in a forest on a horse with English prince clothes on, “What?! Chaos! This is not funny!”
Chaos snickered, “To you, maybe not. But I am quite amused! I’ll be leaving you now!”
“No, Chaos!” Aladdin yelled, “What’s going on here, and where’s Jasmine?”
“You’re in a fairy tale! Haven’t you heard of Rapunzel? You have to defeat every obstacle in all of these fairy tales and stories! Then, I’ll let you go. Fair enough? Good. Ta ta!”
“Chaos! No!” Aladdin lunged forward to snatch Chaos, but he disappeared out of sight, “Oh, great. Now what?”