Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Who's That Ghost? by robinendaya
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Copyright: I don’t own Aladdin Who's That Ghost… of course, many people think I should because of all the merchandise I own. I will try my very best not to harm the characters.

It was a dark, rainy day. Jasmine stared out the window. “I’m so bored. I wish we could take a walk outside.” She said with a sigh.
“Don’t let the bad weather get you down”, Aladdin said. “We can still go out for a walk!”
“But there’s a storm outside”, said Jasmine.
“We can walk through the palace,” said Aladdin as he reached for Jasmine’s hand.
Rajah and Carpet decided to go with them but Iago and Abu stayed with the cushions.
Meanwhile the Genie was also feeling bored. But when he overheard Aladdin and Jasmine’s plan, he has a brilliant idea.
“I think it’s time for a little rainy day fun”, he said with a laugh.
Aladdin and Jasmine begun walking through the palace. Outside, the wind howled. Jasmine jumped as thunder boomed and lightning flashed. Abu, the pet monkey and Iago the parrot came running and flying from the other room and hopped right at Aladdin’s shoulders. “It’s just a little storm”, said Aladdin calmly. “We’re safe inside the palace.” Aladdin led Jasmine through a shortcut. This will take us to the kitchen. “So while we’re done with the walk, we can have a royal snack at the kitchen”.
”I already know where the kitchen is”, said Jasmine. “But this is the super shortcut. You’ll see,” said Aladdin. What Aladdin didn’t know was that he took a wrong turn and was heading at the wrong direction…. As they continued walking the air begun to feel cold. “Ahhhhh!” Abu screeched as he walked right into a cobweb. He chattered and jumped unto Aladdin’s shoulder for safety. “It’s just a little farther”, said Aladdin. But he didn’t recall the shortcut to be cold and damp-or so dark. Just then, he saw a door up ahead.
”Aha!” He said relieved. “That must be the door that leads to the kitchen!”
Slowly, he opened the door. Suddenly, hundreds of squealing bats and circle over their heads. Jasmine screamed. Abu closed his eyes and chattered. Iago flew over the bats at the ceiling. “Let’s get out of here”, said Aladdin. And they all began to run.
They ran as fast as they could down the long hallway. At the end of the hallway stood a door. “In here”, shouted Aladdin as they run for cover. Once they have slammed the door shut, the six of them huddled together, trying to get their breath. “Whew!” said Aladdin. “Glad that’s over. I think this was the door we were supposed to go through in the first place.”
Jasmine, Abu, Rajah, Iago and Carpet followed as Aladdin led the way. “Uh… Just a few more steps and we’ll be making ice cream sundaes.” Aladdin said. But a few more steps led them into one of the darkest, coldest, and spookiest places they have ever been-the dungeon. They all looked around nervously. Just then, the sound of laughter surrounded them. Abu’s teeth started to chatter. Iago grabbed Aladdin’s neck. Rajah stayed close to Jasmine. Jasmine felt a shiver down her spine.
A voice boomed, “Even if you scream and shout, I don’t think I’ll let you out!”
“Who are you?” asked Aladdin. “Show yourself.”
“Here I am — your lovely host. I’m the creepy dungeon ghost!” shouted the ghost as he appeared in front of them.
They couldn’t believe their eyes. They had all heard about the ghosts that lived in the dungeon, but they had never dreamed they’d meet one.
Then, just as quickly as it had appeared, the ghost disappeared.
“Don’t worry, Jasmine. I’ll get you out of here safely,” Aladdin assured her.
Then, Aladdin led Jasmine and the others in another direction. He was desperately searching for a door or secret exit. A cold wind blew through the air.
They walked quickly through the twisting halls of the dungeon. It was eerie and quiet.
Just then, the floor gave way. All six of them went flying down a chute. “Aaaaahhhhhh!” shouted Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Iago, and Rajah. They landed with a thump.
Suddenly, the ghost appeared again. “Nice trip?” he said with a laugh.
Aladdin and Jasmine looked at each other. This ghost was starting to remind them of someone they knew. They decided to try to find out who the ghost was. “Hey, do we know you?” asked Aladdin.
“I’ll say!” said the ghost, chuckling. Jasmine turned to Aladdin and raised her eyebrows. Aladdin looked closely at the ghost. There was something familiar about this ghost. The two walked closer to it.
“And do you know who I am?” asked Jasmine. “Yeah, you’re Princess Jasmine — Al’s girl!’ answered the ghost.
”Aha!” shouted Aladdin. “Got ya!”
”You’re not a ghost. You’re the Genie,” Said Jasmine
”Oops, caught me!” said Genie. “I lose!”
”That wasn’t funny, Genie,” said Aladdin.
”Yeah, you really scared us,” said Jasmine.
Abu chattered angrily. “How long does it take to find the out?” said Iago. Rajah growled at Genie.
”I’m Sorry, but you did say you were bored,” said Genie. “It was jus a little rainy-day fun,”
Aladdin and Jasmine couldn’t help laughing.
”Now can you get us out of here?” asked Aladdin.
”Yes, sir,” said Genie as he quickly turned into a giant flashlight and began to lead them to the Kitchen.
Soon, they were eating ice cream sundaes.
”I guess I did a pretty good job of scaring up some ice cream,” said Genie.
Everyone laugh. A boring rainy day with the Genie around? Never!