Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Tired by MysticMeg
[Reviews - 3] Printer

- Text Size +

TIRED
A Disney’s Aladdin fan-fic
By: MysticMeg


“Aladdin, watch out!”
Aladdin turned around just in time to see a large scimitar being swung at him. He dodged agilely out the way and landed on the soft sand. He jumped up immediately and began to fight off the mamluck once again.
The mamluck swung his scimitar fiercely, and soon was joined by two other mamlucks. They backed Aladdin up slowly until Aladdin felt his back hit large rocks. He knew there was no way he’d be able to escape. “Genie!” he called, hoping his friend was going to be able to help him. The mamlucks became enraged that the young man was calling his magical friend. One of the undead mamlucks brought down their scimitars and sliced Aladdin’s arms.
Aladdin cried out in pain, and Carpet swooped him up and took him out of the corner.
“Al!” Genie cried out. He left his own group of mamlucks and turned his attention to the ones who were attacking Aladdin. He transformed into a buff army man, and towered over the zombies. The mamlucks began to shake.
“So, you wanna play rough, do ya?” Genie asked in a deep voice. The mamlucks looked at each other and whimpered.
Genie smiled and then transformed into a round woman in an fifties looking attire. “Well, we’ll just have to clean you up, now won’t we?” he asked whipping out a large vacuum cleaner out of nowhere. He continued on and sucked each mamluck up until there was nothing left but the scimitars. “Meet the new Genie 10,000! Years above the competition!”
Aladdin finally recovered a bit from his injury and leaned over Carpet to inspect what was going on. He saw Genie dressed as a woman, and Jasmine fending off five mamlucks with Abu cowering behind her. “Carpet, let’s move!”
Carpet immediately responded and took off towards the frightened princess and monkey. Jasmine looked up and saw Aladdin holding out his hands. She let him grab her waist and pull her up with him on Carpet. Abu held tight to her leg, which she was letting dangle over the side. Abu opened his eyes and looked down. He shrieked and climbed up Jasmine’s pants and up to Aladdin’s shoulder.
“Aladdin, you’re hurt!” Jasmine exclaimed, pointing towards the deep slash on his arm.
Aladdin laughed a little, “It’s a just a little scratch Jasmine.” Although, Aladdin’s vision began to blur from his loss of blood and he could barely concentrate as Genie finished off the rest of the mamlucks. Once Carpet saw that it was safe, he flew down and Jasmine jumped off, followed by Aladdin. Abu clung tight still to Aladdin’s shoulders and chattered nervously as he watched an unattached hand crawled around behind them.
Genie stood there, waiting for them, a look of complete pride on his face. Aladdin came up next to him. “We get ‘em all?”
Genie nodded, “Yeah, they are outta here! And so is their psycho-of-a-master!”
“Mozenrath’s never gone for long,” Jasmine added as she came up behind Aladdin. She looked down at his arm, and cringed. Blood was running down his arm, and began to stain his clothes.
Aladdin saw Jasmine staring at his wound. He laughed, “Jasmine, I’ll be fine!”
Jasmine looked up at him, “Aladdin, are you alright?”
Aladdin couldn’t respond, his vision was now spinning and he barely heard what Jasmine said. He began to get light, and then his world became black.
“Aladdin!” Jasmine cried out as Aladdin passed out. She grabbed his arms, and held him up from hitting the ground.
“Al! Little buddy, what’s wrong!?” Genie asked in worry, taking Aladdin in his arms. He looked at the deep cut on his friend’s arm, and deep frown appeared on his face. “Jas, get something to tie this up with!”
Jasmine bent down and tore off a piece of her deep green outfit and handed it to Genie. Genie laid Aladdin down gently on the ground and tied the little fabric around his arm. Jasmine came up next to him and took Aladdin’s hand in hers.
“Genie, will he be alright?”
“We need to get him back to Agrabah as soon as possible,” Genie replied turning into a large ambulance.
Jasmine found herself in the back of the automobile, still holding Aladdin’s hand. She looked down and realized that his body was beginning to bruise, and she wished Genie would hurry.
Carpet and Abu found themselves in the front of the automobile. Abu was in the driver’s seat and Carpet at the control panel. They looked at each other in shock before an alarm sounded, and the ambulance took off for Agrabah’s palace, siren wailing.


Back at the palace, Abu and Carpet paced nervously back and forth outside of a set of massive doors. Jasmine was leaning next to the wall, playing with her hands nervously. Genie sat next to her, chewing on his “nails” at an unbelievable speed.
“This is unbelievable!” Jasmine finally cut the silence, making everyone stop their nervous habits. Jasmine straightened herself out, “how long does it take to bandage some tiny cut?!”
Genie came up next to her and put his hands on her shoulders, “Jas that was no tiny cut. But, Al’s a fighter, he’ll make it through!” Genie explained to her as he transformed into a boxer.
Suddenly, the doors opened and an elderly man walked out holding a small basin of water. Jasmine and the group quickly made their way to him and looked for any information.
The physician backed up, “he’s weak, but he’ll make it. I suggest that you go one at a time.”
Abu began racing towards the door, but Genie easily stopped him with his foot. He picked Abu up by his tail, “Ladies first monkey-boy.”
Jasmine looked at Genie, who nodded, and then she made her way into the room, closing the doors behind her. She made her way across the room until she came to a large bed where Aladdin lay. His eyes were closed, but as soon as she got to the side of the bed, he allowed them open.
“Jasmine, I-.”
“Shh… it’s alright,” Jasmine soothed as she swiped a stray black hair from his face. Aladdin grabbed her hand.
“Jasmine, I’m fine, it was just a tiny scratch.”
“Aladdin, it’s not! Plus, that’s not even the worst of it, look at you! You’re bruised from head to toe!”
Aladdin sighed and turned his head slightly away from her, “I know. I just don’t understand, Mozenrath’s never hurt me this bad before.”
Jasmine felt a twinge of guilt as she looked at the pain in Aladdin’s eyes, “It’s not your fault. It’s been exhausting here for awhile. Shame on us for thinking things would settle down just because we got married.”
Aladdin didn’t look at her, “Still-.”
“Still nothing Aladdin, you did your best. You’re just tired. Which is why this gives you a perfect opportunity to just rest,” Jasmine said, and she smiled.
Aladdin turned to look at her, “But, things need to be done.”
“I’ll take care of them for right now until you’re better. Just, please, take it easy.”
Aladdin laughed, “I’ll be up and at it again before you know it, nothing can keep me down!”
Jasmine smiled half-heartedly, but peered down at Aladdin’s bruised ribs which were now bandaged up tight.
Aladdin saw her and kissed her on the cheek. Jasmine came back to attention and smiled again.
“The guys want to see you, I’ll let them in,” Jasmine reported and then made her way back to the door. Aladdin watched her, and gingerly sat up a little.
Jasmine made it back to the corridor and Genie zipped in, carrying Abu. “Monkeys are half a person… so we’ll go in together.”
Jasmine watched as the doors shut behind them, and then sighed. “Alright, time to get to work. She headed to the throne room to report to her father what was going on with Aladdin, and prepared for the extra work she would be needed to do.


The desert was a glowing gold, and it was still. There was no wind, so the sand stayed in one place, until something began rumbling underneath it. There was a small shudder, and then the vibrations became larger and larger. Suddenly, and large figure appeared from under the sand. A cry of anguish echoed off the canyons surrounding the desert, followed by a blast of blue light.
Mozenrath made his way to the top of the sand and coughed violently. He looked around, and growled. “Xerxes! Xerxes!”
A small shudder underneath Mozenrath’s feet alerted him, and reached down under the sand. He pulled out the flying slug and frowned. Xerxes spit sand out and laid limp, staring at his master’s dark eyes. “Aladdin gone?”
Mozenrath’s brow furrowed even farther, “Look you idiot!” He shook the slug who tried to focus his vision on the fallen scimitars almost buried in the sand in front of them.
“Mamlucks gone, Aladdin lives.”
“There’s no bodies, meaning they got away again!” Mozenrath yelled, “I’m one step back from taking Agrabah from that street-rat!”
“We go home now?” Xerxes asked hopefully.
Mozenrath rubbed at his temples with his free hands before nodding. “Yeah, we’ll go home, but it won’t be too long until we make another attack on that street-rat and his princess’ land. And this time, the genie will not be able to help him!”
Mozenrath waved his gauntlet and a portal opened. He stepped inside, dragging Xerxes behind. As soon as he was all the way in, the portal disappeared, leaving the desert just as still as before.


Jasmine rushed down one of the palace’s hallways. Trying not to break into a run, she rushed by the servants and guards going about their duties. She turned around to see if she had hit someone, but as soon as she did, she hit something hard in the front and went flying back onto the floor.
“Whoa Jas, where we goin’ in such a hurry?” Genie asked as he helped her up off the ground.
Jasmine rubbed her side, “I forgot that there’s a meeting with a group of merchants about some trade routes today. I got tied up with talking to Rasoul about the prisoners! I’m so late!”
Genie sighed, “you’re runnin’ around in circles aren’t you?”
“Well, with Aladdin tied down, the work load around her has gotten a lot tougher,” Jasmine breathed heavy.
“I’m going to see Al now,” Genie said, letting Jasmine stand on her own.
Jasmine looked up at him, “I haven’t seen Aladdin since yesterday morning. I’ve been so busy, tell him I said “hello” okay?”
Genie nodded, “will do.”
Jasmine thanked him and then began rushing down the corridor once again until she came up to a group of large doors. She waited for the servants to open them for her, before she approached a group of wonderfully dressed people who seemed to have hated being kept waiting.
They all stood and bowed, and Jasmine returned her hellos. She then made her way to the head of the table. “Alright, Prince Aladdin could not make it to this meeting, due to a previous injury, so I will be taking over.”
The group looked down at the table and began sorting through various papers.
Jasmine sighed, “This is going to be awhile,” she mumbled under her breath.


Genie made his way down the hallway until he came to the physician’s chamber. He opened the door and made his way to the middle of the room. Two female servants stood next to the bed, fanning Aladdin. Aladdin turned to look at Genie, and frowned.
Genie came up next the bed, and Aladdin grabbed his beard. “Make them go away!” Aladdin whispered through gritted teeth. Genie pulled away and snapped his fingers. Instantly, the beauties were gone, leaving Aladdin and Genie alone.
Aladdin picked himself up, “Genie, I don’t need people to baby me!”
Genie blushed, “Sorry Al, but I figured if you’re going to lay around in here all day, it might as well be comfortable for you.”
Aladdin rubbed at his forehead, “I’ve been in here, what? Two days?! And I’m already going crazy.”
“Not as crazy as Jas,” Genie mumbled.
Aladdin straightened out, “I haven’t even seen her since yesterday Genie, is she alright?”
“Oh you know… the normal. She’ll be fine, but right now she’s working extra hard seeing how you’re…” he turned into a large gumball machine with an OUT OF ORDER sign hanging from the turn handle.
Aladdin sighed sadly, “I wish I could help her. She shouldn’t have to do it all by herself! I mean, I bet if I just-,” he tried to stand up, but cried out in pain and fell back to the bed.
“What, you think if you hurt yourself more it’ll help her?” Genie asked, helping him back onto his back.
Aladdin shook his head, “it’ll be alright in a couple of days. For now, can you help her?”
Genie smiled, “of course. If you promise to stay in bed!” He transformed into a grandmother and patted him on his head, “Now you just rest… I’ll be back later to check on you.”
Genie waddled out of the room on his walker, and closed the doors behind him.
Aladdin laid his head on the pillow and sighed. He looked over in the corner to see Abu lying in grape bowl, snoring loudly. “This is going to be awhile.”


Mozenrath stormed into his throne room, Xerxes following behind quickly. The doors slammed shut behind them, and two mamlucks stood at attention near the door’s borders. Mozenrath came up to his throne and sat down in a huff, Xerxes swam around, waiting for something to happen.
“We need a plan Xerxes,” Mozenrath started, “a plan to be rid of the street rat and get the genie!”
Xerxes nodded, “Master kill Aladdin?”
“I’ve tried that Xerxes… but the street-rat… he’s too quick… too strong… too… OH I DON’T KNOW!” Mozenrath threw his arms up, and his gauntlet began to glow to symbolize his rage. The mamlucks looked at each other and quietly snuck out of the room, so not be caught off-guard by their master’s magic.
Mozenrath rolled his eyes, and then looked at Xerxes, “I am no match for Aladdin physically, but there has to be some way to get him down.” Xerxes swam around, trying hard to think of a plan, but knowing it was no use.
Mozenrath’s scoffed, “Let’s check on them shall we?”
He waved his hand, and bright picture of the inside of the palace emerged. Inside the image two guards were walking past each other. “Of course,” Mozenrath sighed, “no sign of the street-rat.”
Suddenly the guards began talking, and Mozenrath leaned in to listen.
“Rasoul says that the prisoners are to be put in cell nine,” a buff guard told a shorter, skinnier one.
“Cell nine?! That one is just for people here for one night! The men in our care are here for… life!”
The buff guard sighed, “I know, but since Prince Aladdin’s been hurt, Princess Jasmine has been the one calling the shots… and between you and me…,” the guard leaned forward, “… I don’t think that she knows what she’s doing.”
The guards began to laugh and the proceeded down the hallway until Mozenrath could no longer see them in his viewing area.
Mozenrath backed up and peered over his shoulder at Xerxes. Xerxes stared back at him, and smiled a conniving smile.
“Xerxes, this is perfect! Aladdin’s wounded, unable to fight! This is the perfect opportunity to take Agrabah right out from under his nose!” Mozenrath almost squealed. Xerxes laughed along with his master, clearly unaware of anything that was said.
Mozenrath stopped laughing, “We act soon. The street-rat won’t stay down for long… in fact, we start tonight!”
Xerxes swam around in a small circle, and then looked at his master. “Agrabah doomed.”


Jasmine walked into the room quietly. It was very late, and she wasn’t sure if Aladdin was asleep yet or not. She crept next to his bed, and smiled.
Aladdin dozed peacefully under the sheets. Jasmine knew she shouldn’t bother him right now, so she began again to make her way out of the room. As she left the side of the bed, she felt something pull on her hand. She turned around and realized that Aladdin had woken up.
“Aladdin, I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to wake you up; I was just coming to say good-night.” Jasmine tried to apologize. She made her way back to the bed and sat down on the edge.
“I was just dozing, it’s not like I don’t get enough sleep around here,” Aladdin joked. He looked at Jasmine’s eyes, and he saw she was exhausted. “Jasmine, are you alright?”
Jasmine nodded, “I’m fine Aladdin. Things are actually going a lot smoother than what I thought.” She forced a smile.
Aladdin knew she was lying, “Jasmine, if it’s too much… you-.”
“It’s not too much Aladdin, I’m fine, really.”
Aladdin nodded and settled back down. Jasmine focused her attention again, “How are you doing?”
Aladdin laughed a little, “It’s sore, but I’m getting better. I’ll be back in working order soon.”
Jasmine smiled, “Good, because if I have to deal with that shawl merchant one more time, I’m-.”
Aladdin cut her off by pulling her down next to him. Jasmine didn’t reject, she just lie next to him and let him put his arms around her. She could hear him talking, but her eyes began to get heavy and she dozed off.
“So, what do you think Jasmine? Jasmine?” Aladdin looked down at her, and realized she was asleep. He smiled, and put the blanket he had over her and turned to fall asleep himself.


Mozenrath appeared in one of the palace’s large corridors and looked around. “Xerxes?” He turned around and realized the flying worm was nowhere around. He rolled his eyes then opened the portal again. He reached in and grabbed his pet and pulled him out. The portal again disappeared, and Xerxes swam around dizzily.
“We need to find the Genie!” Mozenrath ordered, and Xerxes immediately snapped to attention and began sniffing around the halls.
“Genie scent everywhere!” Xerxes murmured, obviously confused.
“Just find where it’s the strongest!” Mozenrath raised his voice. Then he looked around, making sure no guards would be able to spot them. “And hurry.”
Xerxes sped down the hallways, Mozenrath in tow. He sniffed around outside a set of doors, and then looked up. “Genie in there.”
Mozenrath smiled, “Perfect.” He quietly opened the door and peered in. He looked around and saw Genie and the carpet playing a strange game with each other. Xerxes followed as Mozenrath made his way in unnoticed.
Genie was unaware as the doors to his chambers slowly opened and two shady characters made their way into his space. He was too preoccupied with trying to beat Carpet at an intense game of Chinese checkers. He wore a strange Asian get-up, and stood silent as Carpet began his move.
Mozenrath stood in the shadows, and pulled a strange and shiny object from his cloak. It shimmered a little, and Xerxes looked at in wonder. Mozenrath saw his confusion, “It’s a Haret Gem. It’s like a leash for all things magical. Watch.”
Mozenrath snuck out of the shadows and came closer to the distracted Genie. Carpet looked up, and began to point excitedly to behind him. Genie became angry, “Rug-man, I was quiet during your turn, the least you can do is the same for me.”
Carpet tried to turn Genie’s head, but it was too late. Mozenrath came above them, “Capture!” As soon as he said the words, a bright green line of light shot from the small gem and tangled itself around Genie’s arms, not allowing him to move.
“Mozenrath!” Genie called as he tried to use his magic, but it was useless. There was nothing he can do.
“Aww, isn’t this cute Xerxes? I finally have Aladdin’s genie, and it’s not much different than having an animal on a leash.”
Genie scowled, “Al will-.”
“Aladdin will what?”
Genie looked at the ground.
“That’s right,” Mozenrath mocked, “he can’t, because our hero is lying defenseless in a bed just allowing Agrabah to be stolen from him.”
Carpet zoomed towards the sorcerer and knocked him back. Mozenrath wouldn’t let go of the gem, which left him defenseless against his fall onto a large vase which crashed on the floor. The sound echoed all around, and Mozenrath became infuriated. He zapped Carpet down with a chain, and took out of the door and down the hallway. Genie tried to struggle, but it was like a tiny dog trying to escape his master… it was useless.


Jasmine slept peacefully until a large crash echoed through out the hallway outside. Jasmine jumped up in surprise and felt Aladdin do the same right after. Then a cry of anguish was heard, and she turned around. Aladdin held his ribs, and a look of pain was written all over his face. “I really shouldn’t do that,” he whispered.
Jasmine looked back to the doors, “I’ll go see what that was. It’s was probably just the guys messing around again.” Jasmine helped Aladdin back down and then headed out the door. She entered the hallway and down towards Genie’s chambers where she thought the sound had come from. As she entered she could see the broken vase on the floor and carpet wriggling around on the floor. She ran over, and pulled on the restraints, but to no avail. She could not free Carpet.
“Carpet, where’s Genie?” Jasmine asked in a huff, looking around.
Carpet pointed one of his tassels out the door and down to the right. Jasmine ran out the door and back down the hallway. On the way down, Aladdin called out her name. Jasmine stopped, sighed, and backed up.
“Jasmine, what happened?” Aladdin asked, trying to sit up.
Jasmine smiled sweetly, “Nothing.”
Aladdin looked at her strangely, “Then come back, the sun’s not even up yet.”
Jasmine frowned, “I’ll be right back! I’m just getting some… water! Yeah, I got a little thirsty, and… I’ll be right back!” She took off down the hallway, leaving Aladdin just staring at an open door frame.
Jasmine ran down the hallway, and saw Mozenrath just turn the corner. She ran after him, and stopped to watch secretly as he through the genie up against the wall. Jasmine didn’t have to lean in any further to hear what was going on.
Mozenrath threw Genie up against the wall, still holding the gem in his gauntleted hand. “You will listen to me now!”
Genie cringed at the glow of the gem, “I’m a free genie now!”
Mozenrath became infuriated and blasted magic through the string which made Genie yelp. Jasmine cringed, but backed farther away in fear of being caught.
Xerxes laughed, and swam around Genie distorted face. Mozenrath smirked, “How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t need to be your master to get your magic!” Mozenrath grabbed Genie’s beard and pulled tight, “I just need the magic, and I’m through with you!”
Genie tried to pull away, but it was of little use. He peered out of the corner of his eye, and saw Jasmine looking out from behind the corner. Trying to be sly, he tried to keep the sorcerer’s attention. “Aladdin will stop you!”
Mozenrath smiled, “Aladdin can’t do anything. And after I’m done with you, I’ll go straight to Aladdin, with his princess. And then, I’ll rip her apart with my bare… hands… right in front of him.”
Jasmine cringed, and Xerxes hinted her movement. The slug began to make its way down the corridor, and Jasmine began to slink away to avoid being caught. Xerxes sniffed around, but Mozenrath stopped him.
“Xerxes! Let’s go!” Mozenrath ordered. Xerxes took one last look straight, and missed Jasmine hiding behind the corner.
As soon as she heard the three leave, she sighed a heavy breath of relief. “Of course!” She ran back down the hallway until she came to the rim of Aladdin’s new chambers. She began to tiptoe across when she heard Aladdin again call out her name.
She hunched over, and looked in. Aladdin was sitting up straight, and Abu sat on his shoulder. Jasmine peered in, “I’m here.”
Aladdin looked at her strange, “Are you coming back?”
Jasmine hesitated, “Umm… actually father just asked to see me.”
“At midnight?”
Jasmine almost kicked herself, “Umm… yes! Yeah, we had something important to go over, so yeah…”
Aladdin just stared at her, “Alright, well, good night.”
Jasmine felt her heart sink. She hated seeing Aladdin hurt inside and out. She saw Abu staring at her, “Abu, I need you too!”
Aladdin again looked at her, “You need a monkey at this meeting?”
“Umm… yes?”
Abu jumped off the bed and ran to Jasmine. Jasmine allowed him to climb up on her shoulder then she shut the doors tightly.
Aladdin sighed sadly and sank back down under the covers and shut his eyes.



Jasmine quickly ran down the hallway and into Genie’s chambers where Carpet still lay wriggling on the ground in the restraints. “Abu, you still have those lock picks don’t you?”
Abu pulled out a shiny, metal object and smiled. Jasmine patted him on his head, “Good.” Abu ran over to Carpet and quickly unhitched his restraints. Carpet zoomed over and scooped Jasmine up and flew out the window. Jasmine held tightly as Abu held onto the back tassels.
Aladdin was looking out the window when he saw Jasmine and Carpet soaring out over the city. “Jasmine?”


Mozenrath dragged Genie out over the desert, trying to keep his composure. Xerxes flew behind slowly, “Master why no use portal?”
Mozenrath growled, “Because the genie will resist it. And the leash has no power inside the portal!”
Xerxes sighed, but noticed a small gust of wind above them. He looked up and gasped. Jasmine jumped down on top of Mozenrath, knocking him down to the ground. Letting go of the leash, Mozenrath fell to the ground underneath the weight of the powerful princess.
Genie immediately broke free of his restraints and grabbed Mozenrath by the coat. “Alright buddy, it’s play time!” He transformed into a large toddler and strapped him into a toy airplane. Mozenrath yelped as he soared out over the desert, Xerxes following behind attached like small banner.
Genie then turned his attention back to Jasmine who was regaining her composure and standing up on the sand. He came over and steadied her. “Wow, Jas, you must be superwoman!”
Jasmine just smiled weakly, “Let’s just go home.” Genie scooped her up and jumped on Carpet heading back for Agrabah. Jasmine fell asleep almost immediately as they soared back over the desert towards home.



Mozenrath fumbled with the restraints of the contraption he was trapped in. Suddenly there was a huge crash and the plane went sprawling out over the desert. Mozenrath used his magic to release himself, and jumped out to safety. He regained his composure and looked around. Xerxes tail was the only part of him sticking out from the sand and Mozenrath yanked him out into the cool night’s air.
Xerxes swam around, coughing for air when Mozenrath grabbed him by the neck. “Xerxes, we’re going back to Agrabah tonight… and finishing of the royal party once and for all!” He raised his gauntlet and held to the sand. It began to glow brightly as it began to propel him across the sand. Sand flew out from behind him as he made his way back to Agrabah.


Carpet made his way to the palace entrance and stopped. Genie jumped off, still carrying the slumbering princess. He made his way to the doors when a large blast ripped past him, blowing a large hole in the doors. Genie turned around, and Jasmine jumped out of his arms. Mozenrath made his way to him, releasing another blast of magic.
Jasmine grabbed Abu and screamed as she dove out of the way. Genie blocked him and Carpet with a metal shield and transformed into a knight’s outfit. He came out to face Mozenrath, “Alright Mozey, time to meet your end.” He said dramatically.
Mozenrath smiled evilly and sent another blast towards the shielded genie. It tore through the armor and sent Genie again flying backwards. He soared past Jasmine and slammed into the palace wall. Jasmine ran to him, “Genie? Genie, wake up!”
It was of little use, Genie just laid their unconscious. Jasmine looked up just in time for Mozenrath to grab her by her arm and pull her away from her unconscious friend. Jasmine screamed and Abu bolted through the hole in the doors. Carpet went after Mozenrath, but Mozenrath just blasted him back again.
Jasmine noticed the monkey disappearing in to the palace and she knew what he was going to do. “Abu, NO! Leave Aladdin out of this, I’ve got it handled!”
Mozenrath laughed, “Not from where I’m standing.”
Jasmine scowled, “Then let me give you a better look.” She threw her fists up and punched the pale sorcerer right in the face. Mozenrath cried out in anguish and let her go. Jasmine fell to the ground and bolted back up to the palace, but Xerxes caught up quickly and took a large bit into her leg. Jasmine yelped in pain and fell to the ground.
Abu screeched loudly while he stood on Genie’s chest. Carpet went to help the princess, but it was no use. Mozenrath chained him down once again, and walked up and towered over the fallen Jasmine. Jasmine cowered in fear, unknowing of what was going to happen next.


Aladdin heard another loud explosion and jumped out of his deep sleep. He tried to straighten up, and groaned in pain. He stood up, and after one or two tries, began walking to the door. He threw the massive doors open. “Jasmine? Jasmine, are you out there? Genie?”
No one answered, and Aladdin became a little worried. Two guards came running down the hallway in a panic. Aladdin grabbed one of guard’s arms. “What’s the matter?”
“The-the palace is under attack. The princess has been captured!”
Aladdin let go of the guard’s hand and gasped. He walked back to the bed and grabbed his shirt. Throwing it on over the bandages he made his way back to the door and sighed. He began limping down the hallway, trying to keep the pain out of his mind.


Jasmine struggled against Mozenrath as he tried to pull her through his glowing portal. Genie was just coming back to consciousness with the aid of Abu. “Jas!” he called out and turned into a humongous bull, charging straight on into the dark sorcerer. Jasmine flew out of his arms, and Genie caught her just before she hit the ground.
Mozenrath jumped back to life and Xerxes flew around his neck. “I am getting really tired of these games!” Jasmine limped with Genie back to the doors of the palace, and Carpet still wriggled on the ground. Mozenrath followed them easily, blasting the approaching guards back.
Jasmine fell into Genie’s chest, and held his arm tight. Mozenrath still pursued them, “I will get the Genie, and then I will destroy the princess! I will not wait any longer for my power!”
Jasmine stood up, her leg burning from Xerxes previous bite. She stood before Mozenrath, “You will not get Agrabah!”
Mozenrath laughed, “and who’s going to stop me?... You?”
Jasmine gasped as Mozenrath raised his gauntleted hand and it began to glow bright. Genie went to attack the sorcerer, but it was no use, Mozenrath simply blasted him backwards. Jasmine cringed and backed up.
Mozenrath smiled, “good-bye princess.” He sent the magic towards her.
Jasmine shielded herself, but then felt herself flying through the air and she landed with a hard thud on the steps. She opened her eyes and saw Aladdin lying on top of her, groaning in pain. Jasmine grabbed his neck and laid him on her lap. “Aladdin? Aladdin, wake up!”
Aladdin didn’t move, he fell limp. Mozenrath came over and stood before them. “The hero has fallen… now everything is mine for the taking.”
“Not quite,” Aladdin murmured as he jumped up and dove into the sorcerer. Mozenrath fell under his weight and the two men went sprawling down the steps.
“Aladdin, no!” Jasmine cried out running after them. Genie came up next to her.
“Jas, get Al out of here, I’ll take care of Mozey!” Genie ordered. Jasmine turned around to see Abu again unlocking Carpet.
“Ok, I got it!” She ran faster and jumped on top of Mozenrath who released Aladdin. He picked Jasmine up by her neck and threw her down on the steps. Jasmine moaned in pain but still made her way back to Aladdin who was barely moving, or keeping consciousness. He grabbed at his abdomen, and the cut on his arm again began to bleed. Jasmine cradled him in her arms as Carpet came swooping down and soared back up in the air taking the young couple to safety.
“Get back down here!” Mozenrath ordered, shaking his gauntlet at him. Xerxes swam around in fury, and growled at them. Suddenly, Mozenrath felt a small tap on his shoulder. He turned around, just in time to be smacked in the face with a large, gloved fist.
Genie stood there, dressed as a boxer, jumping around. “Alright, your time is up bub!” He hit him again and this time Mozenrath flew all the way down the steps, and fell unconscious on the sand below the palace. Genie came down and carefully removed the gauntlet.
Mozenrath stirred slightly, but never awoke. Abu and Xerxes began struggling fiercely when Xerxes went after the Genie, but stopped when the fight seemed to be over. Carpet came soaring down and floated above the ground, the whole group staring down on the sorcerer, except for Aladdin. Jasmine still held him in her arms, holding trying to keep in a position of minimum pain.
Mozenrath’s skeleton arm was shining under the moonlight, but it did not move. Xerxes came over and sniffed at his master. Genie threw the gauntlet down, “He’s outta here!” Then, he saw Aladdin’s limp form and rushed over to the Carpet. “Al?”
Jasmine’s eyes welled up with tears, “He’s going to be alright, isn’t he Genie?”
Genie nodded, “The sooner he wakes up, the sooner we’ll know, I guess.”
Jasmine grabbed Aladdin’s hand and put it to her face, “I can’t believe I couldn’t just let him rest. I couldn’t handle things on my own!” She began to sob and laid her head on Aladdin’s shoulder.
Abu came over and patted her head, and muttered something incoherent. Genie came over and put his hands on her shoulders, “It’s alright Jas… none of us could do it.”
Jasmine didn’t answer; she just looked over to where Mozenrath had been previously, and gasped. “Genie, he’s gone!”
The rest of the group looked over and realized the sorcerer and his slug had disappeared… with the gauntlet.
“Mozenrath’s never gone for long,” a voice said from behind them. They turned around to see Aladdin finally coming around.
“Aladdin, you’re alright!” Jasmine cried throwing herself around him. Genie began to explode with happiness and streamers went flying everywhere. Abu cheered happily and ran onto Aladdin’s shoulders as Aladdin tried to sit up.
Aladdin cried out in pain, and everyone backed up. “Aladdin, we were so afraid we had lost you forever.”
“Aw, it’s just a little bruise,” he said squeaming at the pain.
Jasmine smiled, “I guess you’re down for a longer time now, aren’t you?” She climbed onto Carpet next to him.
Aladdin nodded, “But if you can’t-.”
“I think I can handle just about anything now,” Jasmine cut him off.
Aladdin laughed, “Can you handle a good night’s sleep?”
Jasmine nodded, “That’s something we could all use right about now.”
Genie turned into a large alarm clock, “But Jas, it seems to me that you’ll just have to be up in another three hours anyway for the meeting with the merchants.”
“Even princesses need sleep,” Aladdin returned. He wrapped his arms around Jasmine and smiled. “Carpet, let’s get up to the rooms.”
Carpet obeyed and flew up to Aladdin’s chamber windows and placed the couple gently down on the bed. Aladdin helped Jasmine up, but finally got a good look at her sides. “Jasmine, look at you! There’s no way you’ll be able to do all that stuff tomorrow.”
Jasmine looked at herself and realized she was bruised almost as bad as Aladdin himself. “I’ll be fine.”
“No, you won’t. It looks like Genie will have to take care of both of our duties tomorrow!”
Genie’s mouth fell open, “Me? No way, I..”
The group fell laughing softly as to not upset their injuries, until Aladdin and Jasmine fell asleep in each other’s arms, with Abu back in his own grape bowl.


THE END

Well, there’s the next fan-fic. I hope you all liked it. I would just like to remind y’all that I don’t own ANYTHING Aladdin related... it’s all Disney’s creations!