Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Princess of the streetrats by Princess_Thalia
[Reviews - 8] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Aladdin and Jasmine entered the throne room. It had high ceilings and the decorations revolved around the peacock, purple, blue, gold and bottle greens were the main colours and the man in the throne looked as proud as the peacock embellished in the robe he was wearing.
‘Welcome! Welcome!’ he said in a hearty voice and opening his arms in greeting.
‘King Ezekiel’ Aladdin said bowing to him
‘There is no need for all this formality your almost a king your self, not to mention your record for saving the world’ he said reminding Aladdin of genie as he came forward and put his arm around Aladdin in a friendly manner.
‘Ah and Princess Jasmine what a pleasure it is! Why the last time I saw you, you were knee high to a pig’s eye’ Jasmine Blushed as he put his other arm around her shoulders. ‘Now that you’re here I’d like to introduce you to a few people’ he let go of Aladdin and Jasmine’s shoulders and walked over to his throne.
Two people came out from behind a thick curtain.
‘First my son Prince Omar future king of Baringa and its people’
A man who looked about early 20’s wearing a blue robe that was a darker hue of his light blue eyes. He was good looking and taller than his father he had the same strong jaw line and thick black hair but a different smile (his mothers Aladdin presumed).
‘Second, my eldest daughter princess Saphrina Satareh’
The only thing that stopped Aladdin’s jaw from dropping was the fact his wife was standing next to him. She was gorgeous her long black hair was tied back in an elegant braid that had tiny gold flowers threaded through it, her Deep green eyes were rimmed in black eyeliner, she was wearing a stunning gold dress witch showed off her-uh-assets. The overall effect was dazzling, she was beautiful and she knew it.
‘And last my youngest daughter Thalia’ he said in a voice that lacked the enthusiasm that he had shown for his other two children.
When the king noticed that his daughter hadn’t appeared he called again ‘Thalia!?’ this time sounding annoyed ‘where has that girl got to, THALIA?!’

Thalia sat on her balcony looking out onto the city and for not the first time felt that all she wanted to do was run away. Thalia heard the faint call of her name
‘Thalia!?’
However faint the voice was it was unmistakably that of her fathers and he sounded angry. It was only then that she remembered that a prince and a princess were to be arriving today. Swearing loudly she ran across her balcony and into her room where she pined on her tiara on over her tight bun and put her gold necklace on. She then bolted out of her room.
She saw maids look at her strangely as she ran down the hallway in her purple and gold silk dress. She slid around the last corner and composed her self before walking demurely into the room and joined Saphrina and Omar.
‘There you are Thalia’ her father said in a would be relieved tone if it weren’t for the fact that a vein in his temple was twitching.
‘Prince Tamir should be here soon’ He said to the whole room
‘Oh joy’ Aladdin heard a familiar sarcastic tone in fact it sounded just like T-
No she’s dead he thought to himself.
‘Don’t you use that tone’ Ezekiel said in a warning tone ‘even if you don’t like him you will respect him, he is your future husband’
Thalia gave an involuntary cringe.
Omar cleared his throat ‘I think he’s here now’
As if on que a handsome Man walked out form behind the door. Now it was Jasmines turn to try not to gape. He was wearing a red and purple robe he was well built and had deep Green eyes that stood out against the red of his clothes. His hair was short with ringlets and he had a handsome yet slightly cocky smile (AN: that’s how I describe Aladdin {handsome yet slightly cocky})
Tamir walked over Saphrina and kissed her on the hand she blushed and smiled flirtatiously.
‘It’s lovely to see you princess Saphrina’
He then walked over to Thalia and with what looked like lots of effort kissed her on the hand.
‘Nice to see you’ he said awkwardly
‘Like wise’ she said sarcastically while resisting the urge to wipe her hand down after it being kissed by him.
‘It’s time for dinner’ king Ezekiel said in his once again hearty voice.
The dinning room was a huge room with a long table running down the center of it. It was decorated in the same way as the entrance hall. Around the long table were large silk cushions to sit on while eating.
‘Dig in’
Every one started eating, King Ezekiel began talking to Tamir and Omar about the kingdoms resources while Aladdin sat uncomfortably on his cushion. Jasmine struck up a conversation with the other 2 women at the table.
‘So, it’s a lovely palace you’ve got here’ she said motioning around a the splendour that they were situated in
‘We’ve just had it redecorated’ princess Saphrina said in a demure voice
‘It’s beautiful’ jasmine said in a flattering tone
Jasmine looked down the table at Princess Thalia ‘what do you think of the renovation?’
‘Oh, well it’s great, if you don’t consider the fact that we wasted money that could have been put towards orphanages, and people who actually need it, on blue silk that had to be imported from some random place on the other side of the desert’ she said ‘sending the money out of the country instead of keeping it in here which would give us more jobs and help our economy’ in a tone that showed that she very much doubted that jasmine knew what she meant by orphanages.
‘Well they’re your views’ Saphrina said with a smug smile ‘and nobody cares what you think’ she said the smile never leaving her face
‘Well I’m sure if you even had an opinion nobody would listen to you either’ she said in a scathing voice, her sky blue eyes blazing.
Everyone in the room stopped and stared at Thalia’s comment. Aladdin looked like he was about to laugh, Omar looked torn between amused and disgusted, jasmine looked shocked King Ezekiel however looked like he was about to burst.
‘Could you join me out side for a moment?’ he said more like an order than a question.
Thalia stood the purple silk trail of her dress dragging behind her she walked out of the room gracefully and with her chin in the air while on the inside she was dieing to find the nearest balcony and throw herself off it. Her father followed her out.
‘What were you doing!?’ he said as soon as they were out of the room ‘honestly it’s like you want to embarrass me! Not only me, but your brother and sister as well! DON’T YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOUNG LADY!’ he screamed forgetting that Jasmine and Aladdin room next door while he ranted at his daughter.
‘Honestly, father your doing a better job of embarrassing yourself than me’ but her father wasn’t listening
‘And your wearing that stupid necklace again!’ he said referring to the leather necklace and ring that was attached.
‘I’m allowed to wear whatever I Allah damn want to wear!’ she said getting angry now, the necklace had been given to her by her only friend and she had told her father this hundreds of times.
‘Is that the image you want!? Is it!? Wearing old junk around your neck, its like you don’t care what people think of you!!!’
‘WELL I DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK!!!’ she screamed at him before storming out of the room.
Aladdin and jasmine sat in silence. Which was soon broken by Tamir
‘And I have to marry her’
Jasmine and Aladdin laughed nervously, ‘um could we please be shown to our rooms?’ jasmine asked politely.
‘Sure’ Omar said friendlily. He called for a servant as he arrived he turned to Aladdin ‘I’ll go with you, my rooms close to yours and I’m tired’ he said standing
Aladdin and jasmine smiled at him before standing and following the servant.

Omar was quite a friendly man and he talked quite comfortably with Aladdin. Just before her turn off to his room he turned to face Aladdin and Jasmine.
‘Don’t worry about Thalia it’s just she has Fathers temper and she’s stubborn, but once you get to know her she’s a great friend, someone you can count on to comfort you when you feel bad, and when she was little she used to sing me to sleep, so don’t judge her by first impressions’ he said before turning and leaving Aladdin and Jasmine to think about what he had just said.
Needless to say both Aladdin and jasmine stayed silent the rest of the trip to their room, once they got there. They both got changed without saying a word and lay down to sleep.

Plz Reveiw