Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Arabian Cinderella by Princess_Thalia
[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Aladdin walked down the crowded streets of Agrabah with his 17-year-old son Zahred looking around for something to do while his wife Queen Jasmine walked around with his tomboy daughter 15-year-old Nari, looking for a stall that sold Jewellery fit for a princess.
‘I can’t wait to see mother’s face when Nari tells her about her latest escape to the city’ Tamir said almost laughing
‘Why what happened?’ Aladdin asked ‘Wait did she use he magic outside the palace again?’
‘Maybe’ Zarhed said ‘Hey look fortune tellers’ he continued changing the subject to the gypsies who had set up stalls along the edge of the street ‘could I get my future read?’ he asked
‘Fine’ Aladdin flicked a gold coin to him
‘Thanks’ they walked into the shabby tent and were met by an old woman hunched over a crystal ball with shawls draped over her small body
‘Ah, your majesties I was expecting you’ she said in a worn voice
‘It’s nice to meet you mrs-?’
‘It’s miss but you can call me Mira’
‘Okay Mira’
‘You can sit’ she said heaving her self into a chair ‘now young Zarhed, I’ve a surprise for you’ she said
‘Really’
‘Your destiny will lie in the city of Barahans where the sun meets the land’ she began in a strangly metealic echoic sounding voice.
Zarhed leant forward in his seat to look into the crystal ball as well ‘where you shall find, riches of a different kind than gold and jewels’
‘Wow’ Zarhed breathed at the sight he saw in the crystal ball, a beautiful city at sunrise with a large yet beautiful palace that stood on the horizon with lush, farm lands, marble court yards and a long stream winding through the gardens and ending in a dam where he could see servants washing some raged clothing. He broke his gaze away from the glass when he realised Mira had stoped talking.
‘Thankyou for the reading’ he said politely while putting a gold coin on the table
‘It was a pleasure’
Zarhed walked down the street beside his father, thinking about what Mira had said. He had never been to the Barahans but form the looks of it, it was a very prosperous kingdom.
‘Dad?’ he asked
‘Yeah?’
‘Is there any chance we could visit the Barahans?’
‘We’ll see’ he said ‘hey you know they might have a very eligible princess there but you’ll have to check with you mother’
‘Really?’ Zarhed said still pondering the Idea himself, why did he even believe the lady she could just be old and cracked with nothing better to do with her time than tell peoples that they’ll have a good and happy life. Zarhed thought back to what he had seen in the crystal ball, what about that palace could be so special.

Plz reveiw!!!!!