Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Arabian Cinderella by Princess_Thalia
[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Zahred patted his horse and looked out at the horizon where he could see the Palace of the Barahans. He looked back at his father and mother both of which were seated on the back of carpet looking out at the spectacular view.
‘So are we going to sit here and stare at it all day’ Nari said pulling her silver white stallion up in line with Zahred’s sandy gold mare ‘or are we actually going to step foot inside this joint’
‘Place’ Princess Jasmine (who was till quite annoyed at her daughter for her latest escape out of the palace) corrected her daughter
‘Place’ Nari said to her mother before turning to face the horizon and rolling her eyes.
It was bad enough that her mother had punished her for sneaking out and using magic by forcing her to attend every formal event that the city held for the entire of their stay, but now she had to correct her every sentence and she wasn’t even in the presence of another royal family.
Zarhed looked over at his little sister who was currently rolling her big brown eyes that she had inherited from her mother; in fact she looked almost identical to her mother when she was 15, beside of course her skin was a lot darker from all the hours she spent in the sun and short would-be black hair (if it weren’t for the fact the sun had bleached it to a dark brown). But for Nari looks and stubbornness were the only things she had inherited from her mother. From her father she had inherited his mischievous spirit and love for playing tricks on the guards. Not to mention (when she was younger) taunting them because they weren’t allowed to harm her.
‘Well. Can we leave yet?’ she asked again
‘We’re waiting for genie’ Aladdin told his daughter
‘Couldn’t he just poof himself to the palace?’ she asked referring to genies love of appearing with lots of blue smoke.
‘Last time he did that he almost scared one of my friends to death’ Aladdin retorted
‘Ugh. Fine then can’t he just hurry up?’
As soon as the words left her mouth a large puff of blue smoke billowed around them. When it cleared it revealed genie looking happy as ever.
‘Yo, Al, Jas did ya miss me’ he asked
‘Yes very much’ Nari said quickly ‘Now can we Please go now!’
‘Alright alright’ genie said ‘Keep your hair on’
As soon as Genie had finished his sentence Nari sped off in a flat out galop.
‘Race ya!’ she called back to Zahred.
Zarhed obliged and his horse to sped off in a full gallop
‘What are we going to do about that one?’ Jasmine asked jokingly to her husband
‘I don’t know’ he replied ‘Carpet go’