Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Never Forget Me Aladdin by Princess Jasmine
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
"Thank you for travling by magic carpet! Don't depart until the rug has come to a complete stop. Thank you! Goodbye! Goodbye now! Thank you!" Genie had spoken to Aladdin, after breaking out of the cave of wonders. Aladdin was holding a cup of hot tea while soaring over a small island in the desert, on carpet, and Abu next to him.

"Well! How do you like that, Mr. Doubting Mustafah?" Genie gloated, transforming back from his "airline woman" state, and leading Al off of Carpet.

"Oh, you sure showed me," Aladdin replied, sarcasim in his voice, "Now about my three wishes?" Al grinned mischeviously.

"Does my ears deceive me?" Genie asked in sarcasim, "Three? Oh you are down by one boy!"

"Hey, I never actually wished to get out of the cave," Aladdin slyly remarked, prowd that his plan had worked, "You did that on your own."

Genie was about to speak but suddenly realized he had been deceived. "Boy do I feel sheepish," he said, transforming into a blue faced sheep, "Alright you baaad boy! But no more freebies!"

"O.K. then," Al spoke, agreeing to Genie's statement, "So, three wishes. Hmm, I'm not sure...what would you wish for, Genie?"

Genie nearly fell form the trees he was using for a hamock. "Me?" he asked in shock, "No ones ever asked me that before. Well, ah forget it."

"No really, what?" Al asked, determined to know. Genie sighed and quietly spoke, "Freedom."

"You're a prisoner?" Aladdin asked. Genie explained to him about how he could have phenomanal cosmic power and all, and still only want to be free. "And the only way I get out of this, is if my master wishes me out. So, you can tell how often that's happened," Genie told him, disappointed.

"I'll do it!" Al said. Genie rolled his eyes and mummbled something like "yeah right."

"No, really, I promise! After I use my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free," Al said, sticking out his hand to seal the deal.

Genie sighed and took Aladdin's hand. "Well here's hoping," he spoke, shaking Aladdin's hand, "Let's make some magic! So, how about it? What is it that you want most?"

Aladdin sighed dreamily, and replied, "I got it! True love!"

"I can't make anybody fall in love, remember?" Genie reminded him.

Al shook his head, "No, that's not what I meant. I mean, I want to find who I truly want to be with!"

"Hmm...let's see, can that be possible?" Genie mummbled as he pulled out a certain type of recipe book, "Ah ha! Yes! You're in luck kid! Now is that an official wish? Say the magic words!"

Al stood up straight, and spoke, "Genie, I wish to find who I truly belong with!" Genie jumped up and shouted, "Alright! Now, hang on kid! This may sting a bit!" Genie pulled out some sort of whacked device and pushed a button on it. A ray of blue light shot from it and circled Aladdin, pulling him into a sort of twister. He continued to spin faster and faster, in the tornado of blue, until VOOSH! He disappeared into thin air.

"I-Uh oh," Genie said, realizing that he had accidentily vanished Al, "This...is not good."



Aladdin was still spinning in the whirl of blue, so fast, that he couldn't see a thing. "Ahhh!" he yelled as the twister seemed to be leading him through a rollercoaster of twists and turns. He thought he was going to be stuck spinning forever until, suddenly, it completly stopped, and he fell to the ground. "Ugh..." he groaned, slowly rising from the dirt he felt he was on. "My head...W-Where am I?" he mummbled, his vision slowly coming into place. "Whoa!" he yelled, as the ground below him arose from under his feet.

He looked down to see...carpet! "Carpet!" he shouted, excitedly, glad that he wasn't alone. "Man, where are we?" Al asked, mainly to himself because, well, carpet could't talk. He peered around the strange place, where there were many flashing lights, and loud noices coming from every which way. "Well, I know one thing," Al began, "We are definatly not in Agrabah anymore..." With his last words, he stepped into the unknown territory, and began his search for Genie.