Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Never Forget Me Aladdin by Princess Jasmine
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Al had travled through the mysterious place for quite a long time, and soon came to realize he and Carpet were in a city of some sort.

"This is one strange city," Al said to Carpet, as the two ventured through the lit place. He looked up to see buildings taller than the palace surrounding him, and there was no clearing for miles. The streets were so rough, and made of a much tougher material than sand. He was definatly not thrilled with where Genie had took him.

"What in the-" a voice shouted out of no where, causing Aladdin to jump. He and Carpet whirled around to face a man, around the age of twenty, standing in a postion of shock, with a hand over his mouth.

"T-The rug! It-It is alive!" the man shouted once more, as if he had just seen the end of his life. Al looked at Carpet, and then back at the man.

"But haven't you-"

"That boy is a Devil worshiper!" the man shouted, cutting off Al's sentence and causing passersby to turn around and look at the two. Crowds of people began to turn from what they were doing and gawk at Al and Carpet, and things were starting to get out of hand. The people were whispering and shouting at Al, beginning to create a riot.

"C'mon Carpet, let's get out of here!" Aladdin whispered to Carpet, and the two took off down the street. Al looked back to see if they had lost them, but had soon come to a stop as he felt an impact of something in front of him, that sent him backwords twords the ground.

"Ugh...ow," he heard a very light and pure voice speak. He arose from the ground and brushed himself off, and looked down to see what had caused his fall. A girl, about the age of 17, a year younger than him, had fallen to the ground, her long auburn hair hiding her face.

"Geez, sorry about that," he softly spoke to her, extending a hand to help her up. She shook her sleek red locks from her face and took Aladdin's hand. He pulled her up from the ground, and came in contact with her eyes.

'Wow,' Al thought, his eyes falling into hers. For once in his life he was lost for words...Her eyes, they were such a beautiful dark brown, and her skin was bright with rosy cheeks to accent it. Her lips...were so full and lucious, that he found himself thinking about how they would taste if they were placed upon his.

She gave him a soft smile, her hand still in his, and gazed back at him, her dark eyes filled with passion. She cleared her throat to break the silence, and quickly realeased her grip from his hand.

"Um, thanks for helping me up. Most guys wouldn't do that," she spoke, adding the last part sternly. Al shook his gaze away from her, which was quite hard for him, and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry for running into you...I-uh-wasn't looking were I was going," Al replied, quite embarresed. The girl chuckled lightly, her laughter sounding like music to him. He began to feel himself grow more nervous by the second, everytime she placed her eyes on his.

"So, I don't recall seeing you around here. Does a guy like you have a name?" she asked him. Al crossed his arms, cleared his throat, and replied, "Uh, yeah, of coarse I do. I'm Aladdin."

"Aladdin?" she repeated, "Love the name." She gave him another soft smile, causing him to go weaker by the minute. Snap out of it Al, this isn't like you, he told himself.

"And, uh, girl like you have a name?" he asked her, grinning broadly.

"Why yes, I do. The name's Alicin. But you can call me Alice," she replied sweetly.

"There he is! The Devil's son! Get him!" a voice, suddenly rang out of nowhere. Al spun around to find a mob of people charging twords him and Alice.

"Friends of your?" Alice asked him sarcastically. He darted his eyes in every which way, looking for an escale plan. The buildings were way too high, and there was not a ladder in sight. He couldn't use Carpet. Way too much of a risk.

"Where is Carpet?" he mummbled to himself. He looked down, and saw that Carpet was under him the whole time.

"Carpet!" he whisperd to the rug, "Sorry, but you're gonna have to fly solo."
The rug flew out from under him and darted straight ahead of him.

"Let's go!" Al yelled, grabbing a hold of Alice's hand, dragging her with him.

"Where are we-whoa!" she yellped, as he pulled her along with him. They dashed down the road, Carpet in the lead, and turned a corner.

"Um, Aladdin?" Alice panted, her other hand holding onto her side, "I should tell you, I'm kind of Athletically challenged!" Al looked back at her and saw that she was having a hard time. He kept running, searching for a rest stop. They soon came upon a narrow alley, and Al quickly turned the corner and pulled Alice along with him. The two had managed to squeeze into the tight alley, keeping as still as possible.

Aladdin watched as the mob, ran passed the passage that they were hiding in, and gave a great sigh of relief.

"Next...time...tell me...when...you're gonna...do that," Alice panted, sounding as though she had just ran the L.A. Marathon without stopping.