Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Come What May by Mariposa79
[Reviews - 11] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
All the party guests had left the palace to return to their homes. Except for King Karatan and Prince Rajan. In the morning, Aladdin awoke with Jasmine by his side. He brushed the hair off from her face and traced his finger against her arm. Aladdin could hear the early morning marketplace bustle. The rooster crowing to alert the others that morning had dawned. Rajah was purring happily sleeping away in his slumber. The sun glowed from behind her. She looked so angelic so breathtaking. If there was a moment that Aladdin could freeze time it would be now. Jasmine slightly opened her eyes and to see Aladdin was awake watching her.
She smiled, " Hey you. Good morning."
Aladdin smiled back adoringly, " Hey you." He leaned to her to kiss her good morning.
Jasmine stretched her arms, " It must have been some party last night. I heard the guest leave around two in the morning."
" Amina. Knock the door and breakfast is ready." Aladdin informed her. " Finally we can have time to ourselves now."
They got up and prepared themselves for breakfast. The newlyweds happily went downstairs had their meal. Abu was playing around with Rajah. The big cat purred and acted like a tiny housecat. He pouncing around and, pawing the rubber ball that Abu brought out.
After they were finished, the servant came in, " Prince Aladdin and Princess Jasmine. The Sultan wants a meeting with the both you in the throne room. It's important."
" I wondered what's so important." said Aladdin.
They got up and did what the sultan had asked them to do. Upon the throne room was a surprise, the royals of the Maharajah were still here. Right next to them was the Sultan. The Sultan looked depressed and upset. Jasmine saw the look into her father's face. 'There's something wrong.' she thought.
The sultan went up to his daughter, " Dearest. I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. But I had to do this for the sake of our city. Please understand."
King Karatan explained the bad news, " We came to Agrabah and arranged a business deal. Remember Jasmine? When you're five and that's the first time you met Rajan. That was an arrangement for you and Rajan to marry at the age of sixteen."
Aladdins suspicions were true, " Isn't it a little late for that?"
The king ignored Aladdin's question and continued, " We thought that both of our city was destroyed by ephireals and evil doers. Until there was a proclamation throughout the seven deserts that Princess Jasmine was getting married to somebody else. I see that my son is treated unfairly because of Prince Ali. Ali pushed him off the side because he wanted to go first. Truthfully, Jasmine belongs to Rajan because it's in a contract that’s legally signed by the Sultan himself and me." Karatan showed the document. It was authentically signed. " So this marriage with the Princess to Aladdin is annulled. Jasmine is to wed Rajan in Maharajah."
Aladdin and Jasmine was shocked and the word annulled rang so loudly, " WHAT!?" They said together.
" No way! I'm not going to give up Jasmine for anything in the world.!" Aladdin grabbed onto Jasmine claiming ownership.
" I'm not going to Maharajah or I'm marrying Rajan! Father! You can't do this! I love Aladdin! You change the law for me! Don't you remember?" Jasmine pleaded.
Sultan sadly looked at his daughter, " Yes, I remember. I'm sorry Jasmine but I signed the contract years ago. I thought Maharajah was destroyed by the Ephireal. Karatan threatened the country."
" But you can't go back on your word!" begged Jasmine to her father.
" Jasmine, he made a promise to my father first." said Rajan.
" Like it or not, Princess. If you don't go and marry my son. I personally see to it that Agrabah and it's citizens will burn to the ground." continued Karatan.
" NO! I'm not going to let some rich boy get what he wants by Daddy!" the anger in Aladdin's voice raised the tension higher.
" Rich boy! I have more money than you have peasant!" yelled Rajan.
" Why don't you handle it on your own? or Will your servants do it for you ?" Aladdin said it back.
The boys went at it at each other, pushing, shoving and throwing punches at each other. It was an all out box match in the throne room.
Jasmine was screaming, " Stop it! Stop it! Both of you! That's enough!"
The sultan called his palace guards to cause an prevention
Genie automatically popped into the scene to see what's the racket going on, " Gee, It's like watching the discovery channel. When two lions fight for the female. Al! What's with you ! Stop it!" Genie separated Aladdin and Rajan was coming at him." And you Rajan! Stay into your corner until the next round!" Rajan was pushed away into the corner of a boxing ring.
" What? A Genie? Aladdin had done trickery!? He hypnotized the Princess into loving him!" said King Karatan.
" No, that's not true!" exclaimed Jasmine.
The palace guards came in, protected Rajan and restrained Aladdin. " As of this moment your marriage to Princess Jasmine is officially annulled! Take this street rat off the premises and if he ever come never the palace! Arrest him! And that goes the rest of his friends." ordered Karatan.
" My pleasure." said Rasoul. " I knew that you're bound to worn out you're welcome here. Sooner or later. "
" Father, you can't do this! Aladdin! Get your hands off him Rasoul! I order you!" Jasmine cried out.
" Hey, your honor I object!" Genie turned into a lawyer in a classy black business suit and brief case, " My client hasn't given a fair trail or was offered his miranda rights."
The Sultan sadly spoke, " Take him away."
Jasmine ran to set Aladdin free but she was restrained back by palace guards, " No! Please! Don't do this! How can you do this? Father! Please let him go!" she pleaded, " Aladdin!"
Genie was about to zapped Aladdin free and he was threatened by Karatan. " You're going to make matters worse. Big blue guy. Don't make me hire a Muktaar to go after you" Genie put his finger down and watch Aladdin being tossed out.
" Jasmine!" Aladdin yelled back. He tried to move his body to loosen free. The two palace guards were holding Aladdin on both sides. " Jasmine!" He had tears coming out of his eyes." Jasmine!" Aladdin was dragged out the door by the palace guards.
Jasmine stood in shock, and she was crying. " No! Aladdin!" She bawled, "No!" The guards let her go, Jasmine immediately ran to the door and Aladdin was already kicked out. Abu, Carpet, and Genie went outside to meet up with him by the palace walls.
" Princess Jasmine ?" Rajan put his hand on her shoulder.
Jasmine coldly smacked it away, " Get your hands off me." She ran out of the throne room.
Rajan followed her. He found Jasmine crying by the fountain and Rajah was comforting her. Rajah saw Rajan immediately went charging at him, " Tigre, obedezer" The tiger recognized the command and quietly sat down. Jasmine saw Rajan commended the cat to heel.
" How are you doing that?" she asked.
" My father and I trained the cubs before we gave them out so they can be domesticated for their owners." answered Rajan. Jasmine turned around so she wouldn't face Rajan with her arms crossed. " Princess, I know that you have every reason to be angry at me. But I'm in love with you."
' Hmmph! Aladdin is right! He is in love with me.' Jasmine thought and retorted, " How can you say that you're in love with me? You don't even know me?"
" Believe me princess. I was forced into this too. I was told by many people in my palace that included my mother and my father. I was going to marry the princess of Agrabah. Meeting you after all these years makes my crush flourished into something more."
" If this is arranged then why all the trouble for me choosing the suitors?"
" You know the story. There was all these misinterpretations that got in the way. I didn't want to marry a stranger. I came to see you to see for myself and maybe it was love. And seeing the hot temper person you are. You would have denied me. For you to give me a chance. I would've given you this." Rajan gave a barrette to Jasmine. It was a pretty butterfly clip in tiny shiny jewels that sparkled in purple, blue and pink.
Jasmine was shocked to see it, " I thought I lost this years ago. It was my mothers. She was so mad at me that I misplaced it and you had it all along."
" When the last time we met, I took it. I wanted something to remember you by." Rajan leaned into Jasmine for a kiss.
Automatically Jasmine backed away from him, " I'm sorry. I can't do this. I love Aladdin. I won't deceive him. If you really love me then you would've been happy for me."
" You have no choice. You are going to Maharajah with me and we will be wed. It was commanded by both of our fathers. You know that for a fact."
Jasmine sadly let her head down and went into her quarters.

Aladdin was back in his hubble and melancholy looked out of his window viewing the palace. He was confused and everything happened so fast. When the palace guards separated him from Jasmine the incident went so slowly. Aladdin sighed, ' This can't be it. There has to be some other way to get her back.' he thought. He reminisced all the happy memories with Jasmine. From their dates on Carpet to their intimate moments. Her smile, her love for adventures, her will and her zest for life. Aladdin can’t let her go. After all that they have gone through and the good that Jasmine has brought into his life. Aladdin can’t give up.
Genie put his hand on his shoulder, “ Al, I can’t even grant myself a wish to help you right now. That contract is legal and authentically signed. If there’s anything I can do. Just say it and I’ll go off the deep end for you.”
Abu tugged his pants, “ Me too.”
“ Yes, there is something that you can do. You have to sneak me into the palace. I have to see Jasmine.” said Aladdin.
“ Dude! No can do! Man! If the popo sees you they’ll arrest you man!.” Genie was a sixties hippie. With his tye shirt, bellbottoms, peace sign pendant, long hair and flowers.
“ Please? Genie? For the sake of love?” asked Aladdin.
Aladdin gave Genie the puppy dog eyes and he couldn’t resist, “ Oh, okay. Just don’t give me those eyes. ” Genie whistled for Carpet and put Aladdin on. “ For the power of love!” Genie magically sent Aladdin to the palace.

In the chambers of Jasmine’s bedroom. The princess laid on her bed downheartedly and Rajah was next to her catching her tears. It was like history repeating itself again. ‘ I will never be happy. I will never be with the man I love. This is not fair. Why?’ she thought. Without a second thought, Jasmine heading out to her balcony ready to jump off. Rajah sensed the dark force that consumed her. The tiger pulled on her pants and forcibly growled at her. Just before Jasmine hit the curtains..
“ Princess Jasmine?” a voice called out. There was a figure of a man stood out on her balcony. The voice was familiar and very recognizable.
“ Aladdin!” Jasmine ran out and it was him. Aladdin motioned her to be quiet. She wrapped her arms around him not wanting to let go. They kissed and Aladdin held her more.
“ You can’t let anybody know that I’m here.” He took Jasmine’s hand leading her inside. “ Let’s go and get out of here. We’ll go faraway from this place and we’ll be together forever like we promised. Even though your father annulled this marriage. You are still my wife.”
Jasmine excitedly grabbed her essentials, kissed Aladdin, “ I love you.”
Aladdin kissed her back, “ I love you too.”
“ I don’t care if we live in a shack or if we continue to run forever. As long as I’m with you. I rather be poor and in love than to be rich and miserable.” Jasmine gazed into those beautiful brown eyes. Aladdin smiled with such happiness and kissed Jasmine again. They were like two people falling in love again. Genie watched them and there was this hopelessly in love feeling fulfilled his heart. Just by watching them.
“ Genie, you know what to do.” said Aladdin.
“ Right little buddy. Buy some time.” Genie changed himself into a duplicate Jasmine. “ No kisses on the first date. Unless he buys me diamonds, and chocolates, and flowers, and a teddy bear, and a silver bracelet, and- ” Genie spoke in Jasmine’s voice. He got trailed off and noticed that Aladdin and Jasmine were embracing each other once again.
There was a knock on to her door, “ Jasmine?” It was the sultan.
“ You two crazy lovebirds get out of here.” Genie ushered them out. Aladdin and Jasmine got on carpet and took off..
The Sultan went into the room, “ Jasmine are you all right?”
“ Yes, father.” Genie said in Jasmine’s voice. The sultan entered Jasmine’s bedroom not knowing that his real daughter had already left. Also not knowing that Jasmine standing in front of him is actually Genie.
The sultan sat his daughter down, “ Jasmine, I’m so sorry that this happened this way. I didn’t know what to do because Agrabah will be at war.”
“ I understand, What you have to do. Even at my own expense .”
The sultan put his arm around her, “ I know that you have to give up Aladdin. Rajan, he’s not a bad guy. He loves his family. His country and you. Maybe, you should be better off. No offense to Aladdin. I love him like a son. I have to keep peace in Agrabah. All I ask is to just give Rajan a chance, you may like him.”
Genie as Jasmine nodded her head. “ Just give me time. I’ll let you know when I’m ready.”
The sultan kissed her head, “ Good night dearest .” The sultan left Jasmine’s quarters. ‘ Poor Jasmine.’ Genie thought. “ I hope that no one reveals me soon. Or Al’s going to pay.”