Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Come What May by Mariposa79
[Reviews - 11] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The love birds were flying on carpet as faraway as they can. The night was getting darker and the air was getting cold. They needed to stop and rest. They spotted a crowd of desert travelers resting and warming by a fire. There was music and entertainment. Carpet let them down not far away, rolled himself up, and let Aladdin carry him. Jasmine and Aladdin walked hand in hand towards the travelers.
“ Mind if we join you?” Aladdin asked.
“ Sure! Warm up by the fire! Let my wife Mirna, fix you a plate. My name is Ezekiel.” He introduced himself to Aladdin and shook hands with him. The bearded chubby man showed where Mirna is cooking her specialty dishes. The aroma smelled alluring with it’s flavor of seasoning and spices. It wasn’t a palace cuisine but it was delicious. That will have to do.
Mirna served them food and saw the bond between Aladdin and Jasmine. “ Did you guys get married? You look so sweet together.”
Aladdin and Jasmine nodded yes and sat comfortably by the blazing fire. Ezekiel was playing songs on his guitars and the men played on tiny bongo drums. While the rest of the traveling clan, danced, clapped, and the children were running around playing with their toys. Jasmine had her eyes on the children and smiled. Aladdin noticed the children too. He cuddled close to her and sharing a blanket.
“ You want one?” he asked. Aladdin was referring to children in the near future.
“ That will be nice. Whenever the time is right. It will be such a blessing.” answered Jasmine. “ Look at everyone here. Everyone is poor but they’re so happy and intented with what they have.”
“ That’s what we will be. Happy and intented.” said Aladdin. He kissed her. It was passionate and sweet. Jasmine felt so in love that she could just melt in his arms. Everything that worried her seemed to go away.
Ezekiel let out a husky laugh, “ Let’s play a game. We’ll make up a song a melody and you’ll make up the words. No poetry. You’ll have to sing. We’ll start with the newlyweds right there.” He referred to Aladdin and Jasmine.
Aladdin blushed, “ No. It’s okay. We’re really not good. It’s better that we don’t.”
“ Come on Aladdin. It will be fun. I’ll go first.” convinced Jasmine and Aladdin agreed. “ Okay, Ezekiel start. “ Ezekiel played the melody on his guitar and the bongo drums went with the beat. It was a sweet song:
We could be in Love ( by Lea Salonga and Brad Kane) (3)

Jasmine: Be still my heart. Lately its mine and is on its own. It will go far and wide. Just to be near you.
Aladdin: Even the stars. Shines at me bright I noticed. When you’re close to me.
Jasmine: Still it remains a mystery.
Together: For anyone who’s seen us. Knows what going on between us. It doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines. And it’s just not wishful thinking or only me who’s dreaming. I know that these are symptoms of. We could be in love.
Jasmine: Don’t ask myself why. I sleep like a baby through the night. Maybe it helps to know. You’ll be there tomorrow.
Aladdin: Don’t open my eyes. I wake up the spell. I’m under makes me wonder how.
Jasmine: Tell me how. I couldn’t live without you now.
Together: What about the laughter? The happy ever after? Like voices of sweet angels. Who’re calling out our names. And it’s not just wishful thinking or Only me who’s dreaming. I know what these are symptoms of. We could be in love.
Aladdin: All my life, I’ve dreamed of this. But I could not see your face.
Jasmine: Don’t ask why.. Two such distant stars can fall right into place.
Together: For anyone who’s seen us. Knows what’s going on between us. It doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines and it’s not just wishful thinking. Or Only me who’s dreaming. I know what these are symptoms of. We could be..We could be in love. We could be..We could be in love.
Aladdin: We could be in
Together: We could be in love..

Everyone’s hearts were touched and felt the vibe coming from Aladdin and Jasmine. Mirna had tears in her eyes. “ I knew that something was so special about the two of you. I see a beautiful future.”
Jasmine leaned to Aladdin for a kiss, “ I love you.”
“ I love you too. Jasmine.” he responded.
They turned in for the evening. Hours passed by into the evening close at dawn.
Jasmine awoke with a disturbance.
Aladdin secondly arose by her, “ What happened?”
Jasmine cried, “ Thousands of people will die because of me. Agrabah will burn and Maharajah will lose their fathers, sons, cousins, uncles, and brothers. Along with Agrabah's. My father will be hurt and tortured. I have to go back. We have to go back. There’s must be some other way.”
“ Jasmine. No! We can’t go back. You know what’s going to happen if we do.”
“ Aladdin if I stay with you. The guilt will destroy me. Being without you will destroy me. Each other way. I lose. Imagine, how long will Genie will keep impostering me. What if he slip? or someone finds out?”
" Please, Let's leave in the morning. I just want to be with you a little longer." Aladdin caressed her face and kissed her. He didn't want to remotely think of tomorrow. Jasmine wrapped her arms around him like a teddy bear. They lay under the stars with one another. She laid her head on Aladdin's chest and she could hear his heart beating so loudly. Their breath synchronized together and Jasmine counted as it went in and out along with Aladdin’s. Tears swelled up as she looked at him. ' This the face of my only true love. I will love you forever.' she thought. Aladdin saw her tears and wiped it away with his hands. Among all her days as a princess, this is the greatest sacrifice that Jasmine had to do. One true love for the lives of her people.

Meanwhile, a palace guard went into the Sultans quarters. The sultan, King Karatan, Rajan and Genie posing as Jasmine was arranging the wedding ceremony in Maharajah.
" You want what? " asked Karatan.
" Yeah, I want a winter wedding." said impostor Jasmine.
" Darling, it's in the middle of the summer." said Rajan.
" We're royalty. We have the means to do it. I already had a summer wedding. Why not a winter wedding? With snow, skating, hot chocolate, crystals, and white candles. and-"
The impostor Jasmine was interrupted by the palace guard, " Sultan! I saw-" The palace guard saw the impostor Jasmine and he was confused. " I thought you left?" He said to her.
" What do you mean?" she began to sweat.
" Well, I saw you leave with Aladdin. Just to make sure that it was you. I went to check Aladdin's old home and he wasn't there either." informed the palace guard.
" I smell foul play. If you see Jasmine leave with Aladdin then who is this right here?" said Karatan.
" I don't know who you are? But I didn't raised twins. Reveal yourself!" said the sultan.
Genie was back to himself and there was surprise into the faces of the room.
The King of Maharajah stood up with such anger, " That boy has kidnapped the princess! Sultan! Order your men to look everywhere for them! They can't be far!" He turned to the sultan. " You better pray that we find them. Or I'll personally see to it that your beloved city is destroy in shambles!" The Sultan ordered his men and the King of Maharajah had his men from his boat to go look for Jasmine. Rajan went along with his father. Genie quickly disappeared to find Aladdin and warn him. He found Aladdin and Jasmine not far from the gates of Agrabah. Dawn had already hit onto the horizon.
" Al! Jas! They know! The palace guard discovered me." said Genie. " They send out a search party looking for you. They think Aladdin kidnapped Jasmine." Genie multiplied himself and had bloohounds running around. They were surrounding Aladdin and Jasmine.
Jasmine sighed and was ready for her punishment. Aladdin was scared and wouldn't allow this to happen.
" There has to be some other way. We have to work this out." pleaded Aladdin.
" We can't run forever. We have to face them sooner or later." said Jasmine. " Let's go."