Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Untitled by Aladdin2005
[Reviews - 4] Printer

- Text Size +
A cool night breeze blew in through the open window. Aladdin pulled the warm silk sheets up over his shoulders as the breeze blew through the room. It had been such a warm night, so he really didn’t have to bother with much clothing. The breeze came in from the South, so he knew that it would get cooler. The breeze circled around the bedroom and shuffled some papers on a nearby desk. Jasmine stirred next to him. The other night had been wonderful. No interruptions from the guys or any of Mozenrath’s evil schemes or Mirage’s planning on destroying Agrabah for good. They didn’t even have to worry about Mirage anymore. She had been destroyed for good. Mozenrath was still yet a menace to Agrabah and its people. A month before Aladdin and Jasmine’s wedding, Mozenrath had yet again tried to destroy Aladdin and his friends and take over Agrabah, but like all other times before, he was once again unsuccessful. When would wizard boy finally give up? Aladdin knew that Mozenath would just keep trying, no matter how weak he was becoming. During the previous battle, Aladdin noticed that Mozenrath was even paler than before. Mozenrath probably wouldn’t be around much longer, since all this eagerness for power was eating him up. Mozenrath was dying, and he was becoming weaker and weaker as the days passed by. There was nothing he could do to save himself. His days were now numbered. Soon enough, Aladdin wouldn’t have to worry about Mozenrath anymore, and he was happy about it. Jasmine stirred again and moaned quietly. Another breeze blew in through the room. Once again, the breeze shuffled the papers on the desk but this time, they blew all over the floor. Aladdin got up and picked up the papers. He then stacked them neatly on the desk and set a book atop of the papers to keep them from blowing off the desk again. He couldn’t sleep anyway. He tried to get a goodnight’s sleep but couldn’t get his eyes to stay closed. Jasmine of course, was sound asleep. Aladdin walked over to the window and gazed at the city. His kingdom. He was now Sultan, and was now responsible for all of Agrabah and its people. He still couldn’t believe how far he’s come. He was in charge now and he knew the hard work and responsibility that lay ahead of him. He knew the commitment on raising a family and much he would have to sacrifice in order to raise his family and watch his children grow. He just wanted what was best for his family, including Agrabah. He wouldn’t let them down. Not now. Not ever! He promised himself and Jasmine, now his wife and Agrabah’s queen, that he would be the best Sultan and husband, and later father, he could be. He would never leave or abandon them, like his father left him and his mother when he was just an infant. He knew his father now, and he knew why he had left he and his mother; to find the Hand of Midas. He knew his father’s intentions and why he did it, only he would never do such a thing. His father just wanted what was best for his family. Aladdin did too, but he never wanted gold. He didn’t want to give his family riches and money. They had plenty. Aladdin wanted to give his family something much more valuable, and that was love. That was all he could give, his love, guidance, and support a father should have for his wife and children. As he looked out the window, he could see that the sun was rising above in the distance above the distant sand dunes. It would be morning soon, so he decided that he might as well get a couple hours of sleep before the day began. He crawled back into bed with Jasmine, and, soon enough, fell into a deep, peaceful sleep, dreaming about his future as Sultan, the greatest Agrabah will ever know. The End.