Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Final Fate by SpECial SpICe
[Reviews - 23] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The palace was searing in flames! It seemed to come out of nowhere, striking the royals unexpectedly. There was no movement within the palace, except for one. The scorching fire felt like needles plunging into Jasmine's skin. It burned her eyes, sweat poured from every part of her body. Thick black smoke drowned the air, stinging and puncturing Jasmine's lungs. "ALADDIN!" she screamed through a violent cough. "Aladdin, where are you?!" she felt that with each breath taken she was closer to death. But, if it was her time to go here and now, she would find Aladdin first and pledge her eternal love to him. Jasmine squinted her eyes tightly as tears flowed from her face, she wasn't sure if it was the smoke or the emotional pain she was going through. Jasmine coughed violently and tried to keep her eyes open, staggering through once ravishing halllways. Jasmine finally collapsed, but not on scorched tiles, something soft but sweaty...or someone. "Aladdin! Is...that...you...?" There was no response...no movement...no breathing...and no heartbeat. "Aladdin! No you can't leave me! I can't live without you! Please, come back to me! Answer me, say something honey! PLEASE!". A green flash appeared over Jasmine through the thick black smoke, but she could recognize who was staring over her with those eyes, with that cold glare...Mirage.
"Awww, too bad princess. I think your precious street rat is dead. Evil always prevails over good and love! I've personally assured that...I-" Mirage went on with her cliche monologue, but Jasmine faded her out. Her beloved husband was dead, but they wouldn't be separated for long, not even by death. Jasmine knew she couldn't live without Aladdin, so why should she even try? Jasmine held close to Aladdin's lifeless body and cried as the fire consumed both of their bodies.
**************
"Yes, princess feel the fire amongst your skin, feel the pain and loss of Aladdin's death. I'll soon make that a reality. Then you will have nothing left that you cherish, that you hold so dear!" an evil laugh boomed inside the small room. The figure watched Jasmine attentively through a crystal ball...but who was watching her?
*************
"No! The fire...the city...Aladdin!" Jasmine's body shook violently and sweat drenched her. "Noooo!"
"Jasmine? Jasmine! Wake up! Jasmine!" Aladdin held Jasmine's shoulders firmly and tried to shake her to wake her up. "Jas, sweetheart, wake up!" Jasmine's eyes shot open, full of fear and panic.
"Aladdin?" for a moment she looked confused and jumped up and hugged Aladdin tightly.
"Thank Allah you are alright," she said with a relieved sigh.
"Jasmine, is there something you want to talk about?" Aladdin asked with concern as he pulled her away to make eye contact.
Not wanting him to worry, Jasmine replied, "No, no, no. It was just a silly nightmare that's all. I'm fine now, really," Jasmine moved closer to Aladdin and laid her head on his chest.
"You sure? Jasmine, you know I'm here for you, and that I'd do anything for you. Talk to me, please," Aladdin soothed with a hint of begging as he caressed her back.
Jasmine sat up slowly and looked into her husband's warm and gentle eyes and gave a small smile. She turned and looked towards the balcony. The breeze felt wonderful on Jasmine's hot skin. She turned back to Aladdin, and put a hand on his cheek. "It's time for us to get up anyway. We have that important meeting with the Sultan of Anderia today," Jasmine took Aladdin's face into her hands and kissed him with great passion. "I love you, Aladdin. Please, promise me you won't ever forget that," Jasmine told him seductively when they parted.
"I know, I love you, too," Jasmine smiled again after Aladdin promised her. She got up quietly from the bed and sat down at her vanity, then sighed as she brushed her hair.
'She's hiding something from me, I know it," Aladdin thought.