Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Final Fate by SpECial SpICe
[Reviews - 23] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
"Pick a card, pick a card, any card!" Genie shouted with ambition. Abu sat and scratched his head puzzled. "C'mon monkey boy! All ya' gotta do is pick a card!" Genie coaxed.
"Uh-uh," Abu finally decided and turned his back towards Genie.
"Aww, c'mon it's not like somethin's gonna pop out at ya'!" As soon as Genie said that a freakish jack in the box popped out from the deck of cards, causing Abu to screech loudly and run into the fountain, knocking himself unconcious.
Genie laughed and turned himself into a beauty queen, with a bad make up job. "You are such a drama queen! It wasn't that bad! Hey, Al...you wanna pick a card? Al?" Aladdin sat on the edge of the fountain in his 'Prince Ali' outfit, playing with this turban.
"What's the matter, little buddy?" Genie asked as he morphed back into his normal self floating over to Aladdin and put a hand on his shoulder.
Aladdin looked up, but not a Genie, into an oblivion. "It's Jasmine, Genie. I think she's having terrorizing nightmares. This morning she woke up in sweat and her eyes were a little red and full of fear, like she was crying and scared. And the night before she woke up screaming and gasping for air. I'm...I'm worried about her, Genie. I want her to talk to me about it, but she says it's nothing,"
"Want me to talk to her, Al?" Genie offered morphing himself into a German therapist. "Shall we begin with zee ink blots?"
"No, it's okay, Genie. I have to prepare myself for this boring meeting with the Sultan of Anderia, anyway," Aladdin stood to leave and heard a groan come from the base of the fountain. Aladdin laughed a little and walked back to the palace double doors.
"My head," Abu said as he struggled to get up.
"Poor Jas! Nightmares are the worst. They actually get to you after awhile, it's some kind of plague...wait. If Jasmine's been having nightmares a lot lately then there has to be some thing behind it. C'mon Abu let's go find out exactly what's plaguing our Jas!" Genie scooped up the little hairball that seemed to be out of it and raced off towards Jafar's lab.