Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Mozenrath in Love by Michelle Bowen
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Mozenrath in Love?!

By Michelle Bowen

Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
So let's try, let's put our hearts
Together and we will see
Take me as I am,
Take my heart into your hands
You showed me love
Though I knew not how to love
You loved me for being me
And I love you for that
Even with shadows of doubt
We came through shining
The darkest of days or nights
couldn't ruin what we have
What we have is love a
Pure love.........




It was a warm muggy day, the horses and camels weren't being very obedient they wanted to stop for shade but the group of people insisted on moving forward. They knew that not to far away lay Agrabah they would have plenty of rest there.

“Whoa come on don't do that” a young woman said to the pure white horse beneath her.

“Is everything okay, Yasmine?” a tall burly man on a camel asked the young woman.

“Yes thank you, Star's just jumpy I can't figure out why but something is spooking her” Yasmine said with confusion, she sat up straight and looked around while shielding her eyes. “Nothing's out there, maybe she’s just tired or thirsty, let's go” she said while digging her heals in to star just enough to get the filly to move. The caravan arrived in Agrabah a couple of hours after the sun went down, when they entered the palace courtyard a servant came and helped with star and the camels, then Yasmine turned and entered the stable to make sure star was settled in just fine.

“Jasmine” Aladdin called from the menagerie he looked around and smiled as his eyes came across the dinner he had set up for her.

“Aladdin where are you” he heard Jasmine from somewhere inside the palace.

“Out in the menagerie, hurry I have a sup rise for you” Aladdin said while smiling. As Jasmine stepped out into the menagerie her eyes widened as she saw the table set for two with two long stemmed roses, and one candle, “oh Aladdin it's beautiful” Jasmine gasped it was all she could manage.

Aladdin walked over to Jasmine and took her hand “I worked all day and Genie and the others helped out” Aladdin proudly announced to Jasmine. Jasmine and Aladdin walked over to the table and Aladdin pulled out Jasmine’s chair and waited for her to sit down before pushing it towards the table.

“Dinner is served” Genie said he was dressed like a waiter at a fancy restaurant.

“Thanks Genie” Aladdin said as Genie set down the baklava and caviar with other things like salad, after doing this he quickly disappeared in a puff of blue smoke.

“Aladdin I think this is so romantic and I love what you've done here” Jasmine said while looking around the menagerie.

“Jasmine you deserve all this and more and I intend to give you all I can” Aladdin said seriously while taking Jasmine’s hand “I love you Jasmine”.

“I love you Aladdin” Jasmine said lovingly back to him, he was always so thoughtful and kind. A few minutes later Genie appeared playing a romantic song and Aladdin stood up and held out his hand for Jasmine

”My princess may I have the honor of dancing with you” he said smiling. Jasmine smiled back and nodded at Aladdin putting her hand in his, they began dancing slowly while staring deeply into each other's eyes. “You know I fell for you the minute I saw you” Aladdin said,

“As did I” Jasmine said back and then they kissed it was a very long kiss. A few hours later they were inside the palace when Yasmine walked in with the palace guards.

“Hey Jasmine I missed you” Yasmine said while walking over and hugging Jasmine, she then turned to Aladdin “I missed you too”. Then she felt a tug at her skirt when she looked down she saw Iago standing there looking as though he felt a bit left out, “And of course I missed you Iago” Yasmine said with fondness in her voice she and Iago got along well.

“Hi Yasmine how you been” Iago asked while flying up on her shoulder,

“I have been fine what about you Iago have you gotten any treasure yet” she asked smiling at him.

“No none” Iago said with disappointment,

“Well in that case I have something for you” Yasmine said waiting for Iago’s response,

“really what” Iago said perking up immensely. Yasmine smiled at him and handed him a golden ring with a small gemstone in it, Iago’s beak dropped open when she handed him the gift, “Wow” was all Iago could manage.


A short distance away from Agrabah Mozenrath was standing in the desert with Xerxes plotting his next attack against Aladdin. “I think I'm going to see what that street rat and his princess are up to” Mozenrath said blandly to Xerxes.

“Master spy hehe” Xerxes snickered as Mozenrath waved his hand making a portal like opening with an image of Aladdin, Jasmine and Yasmine with Iago on her shoulder.

“Who is that, I've never seen her” Mozenrath said with a slight bit of confusion which he quickly concealed not that there was anyone intelligent enough to have caught the twinge of confusion in his voice.

“New girl new girl” was Xerxes response,

“I know that” Mozenrath hollered at him “I'm not stupid” he said with annoyance. “Hmm maybe I should check this out she could come in very handy” Mozenrath said to no one in particular

“Check, check” Xerxes repeated. Mozenrath motioned for Xerxes to come over next to him and once the eel was there he swung his cape over him and Xerxes and they both disappeared in a blue ball of Magic. When he reappeared he was inside the palace hiding in the dark so that no one would see him, he watched as Yasmine handed Iago a ring of some type. Someone can actually stand that bird Mozenrath thought in astonishment, Xerxes almost blew their cover as a palace guard walked by he put his head out just a little Mozenrath quickly grabbed the eel and gave him an annoyed look.

“Jasmine it's been a long time since I have been here” Yasmine said to her friend “We have a lot of catching up to do” she said.

“Aladdin, Father if you don't mind I will leave with Yasmine to talk about everything that has happened” Jasmine asked them.

“Umer I am going to be with Jasmine if you would like to retire for the night then go for it” Yasmine said to the tall burly man.

“I will Princess” Umer said bowing deeply to her, and then turning and walking away. Jasmine and Yasmine turned and left the room heading for Jasmines room, Mozenrath followed them carefully listening to every word that the two exchanged, her name is Yasmine and she appeared to be of some relation or a friend of Jasmine’s, Mozenrath thought carefully, and he couldn't help but think that she was beautiful. What's wrong with me he thought with aggravation he never acted this interested in a woman until now. There was something different about Yasmine that interested him what was it, why can't I figure this out he thought angrily to himself. Suddenly the girls turned and went into Jasmine’s room, perfect he thought happily I can listen from the balcony. Jasmine and Yasmine talked for about two hours in this time Mozenrath learned a lot about Yasmine and what had happened with Aladdin and Jasmine in the past few months. Then Yasmine said something that grabbed his attention, “Jasmine I have been having a lot of trouble lately with my parents they want me to marry soon but I have not found anyone yet most of them are boring and stuffy and have no sense of adventure, one of them told me that if I marry them I have to stop doing magic” Yasmine said with desperation and aggravation at the same time. Magic what would this woman know about magic but still those final words filled his thoughts for a few minutes before he heard Jasmine and Yasmine say goodnight, he got up and the disappeared he needed to go back to his citadel and think this over.


Once there he paced all night long thinking of no one but Yasmine and the whole time he had a tiny little smile on his face. He kept Xerxes out of the room while he thought about her he had no want for Xerxes to be in the room he needed to be alone. How will I meet her he thought again and again each time he came up with the conclusion that Aladdin or any of his friends would just interfere so how would he get the answers to his questions all these strange but awfully wonderful feelings, feelings that he never felt. “Oh what's the use, she wouldn't even want to talk to me I'm sure that streetrat has told her all about me” Mozenrath said with frustration, he was so confused and yet when ever he thought of her a smile would cross his lips, but why he thought why could he not get his mind off of her. Just then the sun came up and it was only then that Mozenrath realized just how tired he was so he decided to rest for a while and then come up with a way to meet Yasmine.


“Wow Agrabah sure is beautiful just like I remember” Yasmine said inhaling a deep breath of the fresh morning air, she and Jasmine had decided to go on a horseback ride through Agrabah and maybe even outside the city.

“It sure is” Jasmine said smiling at her friend who looked like all her cares and worries were suddenly lifted from her shoulders.

“I haven't felt this carefree in months” Yasmine said with an exhilarated smile on her face. Jasmine and Yasmine turned their horses into an alleyway, Jasmine wanted to show Yasmine some different things about Agrabah that she had just recently learned. There was a family of four a mother and father with two young children a brother and a sister, they were all happy and smiling. “Yasmine these are some of my friends they are Azeem, Azur, Akime, and Liandra” Jasmine said to her friend.

“Pleased to meet you all” Yasmine said smiling warmly at the four people.

“Pleased to meet you we have heard so much about you from Jasmine” Azur said smiling up at Yasmine, “from what I have heard you are a kind smart young woman the kind I hope Liandra grows up to be.” Liandra stepped forward and began to pet star on the muzzle

“Can I ride your horse?” she asked Yasmine.

“Yes you may Liandra” Yasmine said smiling warmly. “Now you behave yourself star you have a young rider on your back” Yasmine whispered to her horse with a smile. She dismounted off of star and lifted Liandra up onto her back “there you go now hold on to the reigns and be careful not to scare her” she said to Liandra as she took the reins in order to lead her horse around. Jasmine dismounted her horse also and had Azeem lift a much bigger Akime onto Desert Flower, she led her horse around after Star and Yasmine both children were having so much fun and soon it was time for Yasmine and Jasmine to leave. “Goodbye see you soon” they both said waving to the family. Once they were back inside the palace they went to the menagerie where Aladdin, Abu, and Iago were watching Genie and Carpet play horseshoe, for once carpet was taking it easy on Genie who thought that he had found carpet's weak game. Yasmine and Jasmine walked over to Aladdin and the others and sat down to watch the remainder of the game.


After a couple hours of rest Mozenrath had come up with a plan and now all he had to do was to put it into action. He quickly disguised himself as a common citizen of Agrabah, “there now there is no way they can recognize me” Mozenrath said looking at his disguise with disgust why was he making himself dress like this all to get to know a woman. Xerxes attempted to follow Mozenrath out the door “No wait Xerxes” Mozenrath said turning him into a horse, “that's better, now let's go” Mozenrath said as he mounted Xerxes, he had changed him to a pure black horse with brown eyes. With a flash of blue magic they disappeared and reappeared just few miles from Agrabah, “I need someway to make her notice me so I can talk to her, but how should I get her attention without arousing Jasmine’s attention?” Mozenrath thought of this as Xerxes trotted into Agrabah, first things first Mozenrath thought turning his attention to finding a place to stay for the time they were to be in Agrabah. “Ahh over there come on Xerxes hmm maybe I should find you a different name I am going to call you midnight you will respond to that until we are home you will not mess up and no talking” Mozenrath instructed the eel/horse. Xerxes trotted over to a shambly looking building and Mozenrath dismounted and walked over to the door and knocked after a few minutes of waiting a dirty man came to the door and asked him where he would prefer to stay “The room nearest to the top of the building” he instructed the man while looking at him with disgust.

“Very well sir” the man led Mozenrath up to an empty room and said “you will need to put your own horse in the stable sir.”

Mozenrath glared at the man and said “fine I'll do that soon enough I have some business to deal with okay” he walked out of the dirty, poorly kept room. He walked out the front door and mounted Xerxes “Yah” he said kicking Xerxes sharply in the side, Xerxes quickly moved forward. “She must be around here somewhere, let's check the alleys and the market place” he steered Xerxes in and out of a few alleyways and then proceeded onto the market place where he bought some food and a small amount of hay for Xerxes. When he couldn't find Yasmine and saw no sign of Aladdin or Jasmine in the market place he turned for the old shambly building and then got up and decided to go to the palace and try to see Yasmine again.


“I had so much fun today, I love the sunset in Agrabah, Jasmine you and Aladdin are so lucky you have someone to love to hug and kiss just to hold and well I wish I were that lucky” Yasmine said to Jasmine.

“Someday you'll find someone you think is great and then I will be happy for you and him no matter who he is” Jasmine put her hand on her best friend’s shoulder and smiled at her causing Yasmine to smile they both hugged each other.

“Hi am I disturbing something here” Aladdin asked cautiously,

“No you can come in now we were just talking” Jasmine said.

“Well I think I am going to go out in the menagerie for a few minutes” Yasmine said to Aladdin and Jasmine. As Yasmine walked out into the menagerie she remembered the feelings she had been experiencing the night before while she and Jasmine were talking she felt happiness flood over her at times and then it was like there was someone watching them she thought it was just her imagination she wished that it wasn't the case because she felt so many great feelings when she thought that. “Maybe someday I'll meet him someday” she sat down on the fountain's edge and looked into the water with a far away look in her eyes. She slowly ran her fingers through the water,

“hello Yasmine” she heard the voice come from the shadows.

“Whose there, w..where are you” she demanded, Mozenrath stepped out of the dark being careful to make sure that Aladdin and Jasmine weren't anywhere nearby.

“Yasmine, I am Mozenrath” he carefully watched her face to see if she had ever heard of him when no sign of recognition came across her face he was inwardly relieved.

“Pleased to meet you Mozenrath, so are you a wizard or something” she hoped she hadn't been rude in anyway, for some odd reason she felt she knew him then it hit her and she asked him “why were you watching us last night.”

Shock came across Mozenrath's face had she seen him no there was no way, “How did you know I was watching you?”

Yasmine stood up and looked at him carefully to see exactly how truthful this man was in front of her “I felt your presence I don't know how or why but I thought I was imagining someone being there. Yasmine smiled at him, he is handsome she thought,

“Well I am Mozenrath Lord of the Blacksands” he said looking at her, she didn't even seem in the least bit afraid of him, she seemed to like him from the look on her face. “Yasmine will you go on a walk with me tomorrow, don't tell Jasmine or Aladdin” he said with some worry that she would say that Mozenrath had asked her on a walk.

“Very well I won't Mozenrath I would love to go on a walk with you if you had a horse we could go on horse back ride” she smiled at him the feeling of pure joy filled her heart, Mozenrath suddenly remembers Xerxes in the stable. “Yes I have a horse we will go on horse back ride then” he smiled back at her that happy feeling was going through his heart again the feeling he couldn't figure out but he was starting to like it a lot.

“Yasmine how long are you going to be out there” Jasmine asked from the balcony, Mozenrath hid just in time.

“Only a few more minutes Yasmine said, Jasmine walked back into her room, when Mozenrath came back out he looked up at the balcony. “Mozenrath why did you hide from Jasmine” Yasmine asked with confusion,

“well she would ask a lot of questions” he said lamely. “I must be going Yasmine I will see you tomorrow in the market place I will come to you” he said and he quickly kissed her cheek then disappeared before Yasmine could react. She walked over to the fountain and sat down smiling widely with her hand on her cheek she felt as though she was floating through the air. Then she got up and walked into the palace, as she entered Jasmine noticed that she had this happy expression on her face and was smiling and daydreaming. “Yasmine you look happy” Jasmine smiled at her,

“Well I am going to bed now goodnight Jasmine” she said hugging her friend, and walking toward her room while humming happily and then entering her room.


“What came over me why did I give her a kiss” he shook his head in confusion it was like someone cast a love spell over him but no one had done that. “These emotions are so confusing, but I am getting used to them” he said half to Xerxes and half to himself. Mozenrath turned to Xerxes and said “I am going to rest now make sure nothing happens while I am resting” he said this with a menacing look on his face as if to say if anything happens it's your hide, then he turned and went to his room.

The next morning when Yasmine went to breakfast she waited for Jasmine to come before walking up to her “Jasmine I am going on a horse back ride today is it okay if I go alone” she asked.

“Sure but why do you want to go alone” Jasmine asked her looking a little puzzled,

“I just want to go and see a few things for myself” she explained,

“Okay” Jasmine understood how it was to want to see the world outside of the palace. So shortly after breakfast Yasmine mounted Star and waved goodbye to Jasmine and Aladdin, “Come on star” she said while nudging the horse forward. Star abruptly broke into a trot once they were in the market place Yasmine pulled back on the reigns and Star slowed down to a slow walk. “Well he should be here soon” she said to herself while looking around to see if he had yet arrived but she couldn't see him anywhere. Yasmine dismounted for a minute to buy some fruit for Star and her, “Have a good day” she said to the rather grumpy merchant who only smiled slightly. She then mounted star again and nudged her forward once again, she had star go toward an empty place in the market place to wait. Within a few minutes Yasmine saw a poor looking man approach her on a midnight black horse,

“hello Yasmine” was all he said but she was sure she knew this man

“hi do I know you” she said unsurely.

“It's me Mozenrath” he whispered, “Come with me into the alley” he said normally while steering his horse into the alley.

“So what's your horse's name” Yasmine asked curiously while following him,

“Midnight” was all he said.

“So why are we going into the alley” she asked she knew she was asking way too many questions at once and he seemed to be getting a bit annoyed.

“Well people here are afraid of me” Mozenrath said with a matter of factually tone to his voice he seemed very proud of that fact. Why are they afraid of him, how could anyone be afraid of this man she thought with confusion, he seemed nice maybe a little proud but that didn't really bother her.

“Mozenrath are you ever....” she paused,

“am I ever what” he asked,

“lonely” she blurted out.

Mozenrath paused and thought for a moment and then said “yes sometimes but not always” he looked at her and waited to see what she had to say when she looked at him and was about to say something

“I am lonely a lot, but not always” was her reply also. They smiled at each other awkwardly and then continued to walk on through the all still watching each other but not saying anything. “So where do you want to go I have all day” Yasmine said to Mozenrath trying to break the silence.

Mozenrath looked over at Yasmine with a questioning look on his face “So you trust me” he had never had anyone trust him.

“Yes I trust you, I haven't had a reason not to trust you”, a smile came across Mozenrath's face that was really brilliant. She trusts me this is really different no one I know has ever trusted me,

“Well where would you like to go I can take you there faster than these horses can” he half boasted.

“Well I have always wanted to see one of the oases around here” Yasmine said slowly while she thought of some other places.

Suddenly Mozenrath takes her hand “get ready here we go you need to come next to me” he said while tightening his grip on her hand as she moves toward him. Then with a flash of blue they disappear leaving their horses behind, when they reappear they are in the most beautiful oasis, Yasmine gasps at the site before her there are a few water falls and a lot of bushes and birds and even a couple of deer nearby.

“Where is this place” she asked turning to Mozenrath with awe showing on her face,

“near my kingdom” he said.”

Yasmine inhaled the fresh air and then turned to him “lets get closer to the water I want to see the waterfalls” she said to him taking his gloved hand and she began walking toward the water with Mozenrath trailing behind her. “Wow it's nice here” she said as they approached the water, she sat on the bank and took off her shoes putting her feet into the cool water. Mozenrath sat down next to her and looked into the water looking at her reflection next to his.

“It's so quiet here its a good place for thinking” he said to her while glancing quickly at her. Yasmine nodded in agreement as the cool water mist from the water fall hit her face it was a refreshing retreat from the heat of the day. Mozenrath even found himself enjoying the oasis and being with Yasmine was a lot of fun, “do you think we could go over there to those flowers” Yasmine said breaking into his thoughts, he looked to where she was pointing at some lilacs, roses, and a wide arrangement of other flowers.

“Sure” he said standing up and following Yasmine to where the flowers where, he wasn't wild about flowers but he didn't mind this at all. Yasmine went around smelling the flowers before finally picking a batch of roses and lilacs and then sitting down next to Mozenrath and putting the flowers near him

“here smell these” she said handing them to him. Mozenrath looked at her skeptically for a minute and then turned his head and smelt the flowers the smelt really nice

“they smell nice” that was all he said and then he wondered if she meant for him to keep them he couldn't give them back it might offend her. What should I do he thought then he set them on the ground and looked over at Yasmine smiling happily at her, she was so different from the other girls. She didn't worry about her hair and simple things like that, she just had fun and wasn't judgmental otherwise she would have never come here with him. “So are you having a good time Yasmine” he asked her slowly,

“Yes this oasis is beautiful and I like being around you” she smiled at him radiantly. Yasmine and Mozenrath spent the rest of the day talking and laughing, it was almost sunset when they noticed the time but neither of them cared the just sat there and watched each other carefully for a few minutes.

“I had a lot of fun today, I haven't had this much fun in a long time, maybe even years” Mozenrath said taking Yasmine’s hands she smiled at him

“I had fun too” Yasmine said laying her head on his shoulder. To Mozenrath this was totally a new thing and he was slightly confused but just let her keep her head on his shoulder he actually didn't mind, he looked down at Yasmine who had her eyes closed for a moment before opening them and smiling up at him. Yasmine lifted her head from his shoulders and the two were looking into each other's eyes and then Yasmine started to move toward Mozenrath and she kissed him. Mozenrath kissed her back and the whole time they were kissing his mind was thinking a million things at once none of them made sense, then they stopped and looked at the sinking sun still smiling at each other. Yasmine was the first to break the silence by saying “I need to get back to Agrabah before Jasmine notices I have been gone so long”,

“Okay let's go then” he said getting up and taking her hand then throwing his cape over both of them they reappeared in Agrabah and some how Star and Midnight had stayed still and Mozenrath was back in disguise.

“I'll see you soon Mozenrath” Yasmine said as she mounted Star and headed toward the palace.


“Yasmine where have you been we got worried when it got dark” Jasmine ran up to her friend as she dismounted her horse. Yasmine thought about the answer quickly

“I was with a friend” this was all she said although she tried to hide the exhilarated look on her face she wasn't very good at it.

“So what did you do that made you so happy” Jasmine asked her friend smiling at her and waiting for her answer,

“Well we talked and he showed me around Agrabah” Yasmine said to Jasmine.

“He” was all Jasmine said while smiling at Yasmine,

“do you mind if I go up to bed now I am really tired?”

“Sure” Jasmine said taking Star “I will put her in for the night for you” she walked off with star before Yasmine could protest. Yasmine went up to her room and walked out onto the balcony with a couple of pillows she intended to sit outside for a while and think about everything that was happening between her and Mozenrath. Before long she had drifted off to sleep, Jasmine walked into check on her best friend, when she saw her on the balcony sound asleep she took a blanket and covered Yasmine up and then turned and left.


Mozenrath didn't go back to his room for the night instead he walked around Agrabah and was doing some serious thinking trying to figure everything out. Finally after a little while he got tired and went back to his room. As he walked through the door of the motel he turned midnight back into Xerxes and the eel swam after him to his room. “Xerxes should I tell her everything about myself or just wait for a while till I know she is ready and won't be mad at me or hate me, love it's so new I wish I knew what to do” Mozenrath said sitting down on his bed and putting his head in both hands and looked at Xerxes he knew he wasn't asking the right person er um eel.

“Tell, tell her the truth” was all Xerxes said to Mozenrath, he knew that for once Xerxes was being intelligent,

“I am going to tell her tomorrow, if we love each other everything will be fine” he tried to reassure himself of something he knew nothing about, no one had ever shown him love, he had never felt love, all of this was just too new to him. After eating something Mozenrath went to bed and slept for a few hours.


Azool had been watching Mozenrath and Yasmine the night before and all that day, Mozenrath had stolen his brother's kingdom, he will pay he thought angrily to himself. “Finally I have a way to get back at Mozenrath, I have found his weakness, and I will use it against him” Azool thought about his revenge happily. Azool disappeared from the alley where Yasmine and Mozenrath had just left, and reappeared in the palace. I will wait till she and all of her friends are asleep before I make a move he thought to himself. After he was sure everyone was asleep he went into Yasmine’s room but she wasn't there then he noticed someone moving out on the balcony, he carefully walked toward the balcony where Yasmine was asleep. He smiled to himself this would be easier than he thought, Azool bent over and lifted Yasmine from the floor. As he picked her up she woke up, it took her a minute to react since she had been sleeping. Suddenly without warning he picked up his cape and disappeared into the night with Yasmine.


The next morning Jasmine walked into Yasmine’s room to wake her up “Come on Yasmine walk up” she said as she walked into her room and out to the balcony Yasmine wasn't there. Maybe she got up early and went to breakfast I'll see her then Jasmine thought calmly to herself although she thought it was a bit odd that Yasmine hadn't even taken care of the pillows and blanket which was cast aside carelessly. “Good morning” Jasmine said as she walked into the dining room where her father and Aladdin were seated

“Where's Yasmine she isn't in her room and she isn't here” Jasmine looked from Aladdin to her father to see if maybe Yasmine had said where she was going.

“I don't know” Aladdin said shrugging,

“Neither do I dearest” the sultan said.

“Well she isn't in her room and she left her blankets on the balcony and she isn't here” she turned and left heading toward the stables to see if Yasmine had taken Star to the market place. As she entered the stable it was clear that Star was in her stall, Jasmine walked over and looked inside to see if Yasmine was caring for her, before long there was a search going on throughout the palace and into the market place.

“There's no sign of her, Princess,” Rasoul said bowing as he told Jasmine of the news.

“You're sure you looked everywhere?” was all Jasmine could say, then Aladdin and Genie came in on carpet looking exasperated and confused. “Jasmine we looked everywhere, she’s just gone, it's like she disappeared into thin air” Aladdin said while taking her hand in his and giving her a hug.


“Who are you” Yasmine demanded of the stranger who stood before her, “and what do you want with me why did you kidnap me” she continued to holler at the stranger.

“I am Azool, I have brought you here so I can have my revenge on Mozenrath, now shut up” he said to her, Yasmine just continued to glare at him and was about to say something when she was knocked unconscious.


“Have you heard about the Princess’ friend” one of the merchants said to the disguised Mozenrath.

“What about her” he asked while looking at some fruit that would serve as his breakfast.

“She is missing, she just vanished like that” the merchant said snapping his fingers, as the merchant said this Mozenrath dropped the fruit which smashed as it hit the ground.

The merchant eyed the broken fruit “You'll have to pay for that” he said bluntly to Mozenrath,

“do you know any more about the Princess’ friend, and I will pay for that” he said knowing that if he got himself into any trouble he wouldn't be helping Yasmine.

“No I don't that's all I heard” the merchant said greedily taking the money that Mozenrath handed to him, suddenly without warning an arrow shot through the air hitting the stand's pole the merchant ducked. Mozenrath eyed the arrow there was a piece of paper tied to it, he grabbed the arrow and untied the paper and lifted it up and read it. It said *Mozenrath I have your precious Yasmine if you want her come face me, you will find me in the land of the shifting sand I am Azool, You destroyed my brother Destane, You will pay. I will harm her if you don't come, you have till sunset. signed Azool*. Mozenrath stepped into the alley and disappeared, Aladdin and Jasmine were standing in the menagerie when they saw Mozenrath's entrance.

“You what have you done with Yasmine” Aladdin hollered at Mozenrath who quickly handed him the note. As Aladdin and Jasmine read it they were both shocked by what it said especially the part of *your precious Yasmine* and *I will harm her*.

“Mozenrath what does he mean by your precious Yasmine” Jasmine asked walking over to a mad Mozenrath.

“What was your Yasmine’s excuse for being gone all day yesterday” Mozenrath asked her,

“she said she was with a friend” was Jasmine’s reply.

“Well I am that “friend” we went to an oasis yesterday and talked all day, Jasmine I love Yasmine” Mozenrath said to Jasmine who looked quite shocked. “He took her to get back at me for taking Destane’s kingdom Azool is his brother he hates me and now he found my weak point” Mozenrath said slamming his hand on the tree next to him.

“You love Yasmine” Jasmine said to herself,

“Yes” Mozenrath said,

“Well where is the land of the shifting sands” Aladdin asked stepping toward a very distraught Mozenrath.

“It's just beyond my kingdom, we need to work together Aladdin I am willing to cooperate with you if your willing to do the same for me” Mozenrath said holding his hand out toward Aladdin.

“Very well I agree with you” Aladdin said, “Now let's go” Jasmine said also shaking Mozenrath's hand as well. Mozenrath lifted his cape over Aladdin and Jasmine and the three disappeared in a blue blaze, and then reappeared in a dark and dreary palace.

“Oh this is just plan out creepy” Jasmine said shivering,

“reminds me of your place, Mozenrath” Aladdin said, Mozenrath glared at Aladdin then remembered what they were here for and stopped before he said anything rude he knew Aladdin didn't mean it in the way he said it. The three continued on through the palace in silence, except for the occasional squeak from a mouse it was quiet.

“Where are we supposed to go” Mozenrath said with frustration and anger,

“why don't you call his name maybe he will hear you and come to us or tell us where he is” Jasmine suggested even though she knew it sounded a bit dumb but what other options did they have.

“AZOOL” Mozenrath hollered at the top of his lungs.

“So you finally decided to show up” Azool said appearing with Yasmine, who looked rather angry and ready to kill Azool.

“Let her go Azool” Mozenrath said looking crossly at the man before him,

“No I want my revenge and I will have it” Azool said glaring at Mozenrath he had not yet noticed Aladdin and Jasmine sneaking around him toward Yasmine.

“You want your revenge then come and get it you spineless fool” Mozenrath hollered at Azool, Jasmine and Aladdin were right next to Yasmine.

“don't insult me you stupid fool” Azool had his attention focused fully on Mozenrath and was ignoring what Yasmine was doing.

“Come on Aladdin hurry” Jasmine barely whispered in his ear, finally the locks on the chains where broken.

“Get over here now” Mozenrath hollered at Jasmine, Aladdin, and Yasmine, Azool came closer thinking that Mozenrath was hollering at him. Then suddenly he was hit with a blast of power and knocked to his knees,

“What happened, Mozenrath you didn't do that so who did” Azool said glaring at his enemy.

“I did” came a young girl's voice from behind him, Azool turned around and saw Yasmine running by him with Aladdin and Jasmine in front of her.

“You get back here right now” he said to Yasmine, who shot him the what do you think I am crazy look. “Get over here” he continued to tirade, Mozenrath hit him with a strong bolt of his magic knocking him right into the wall. “Shut up you stupid fool” Mozenrath said glaring angrily down at the wizard,

“I will get you someday you'll see no matter where you go I will find you” Azool continued. Mozenrath quickly knocked the man out and turned to Yasmine

“Are you all right” he asked her,

“Yes I am fine” she said hugging Mozenrath who returned her hug.

“Let's get out of here” Jasmine said after watching them hug she had a smile on her face and so did Aladdin the two were hugging. Mozenrath and Yasmine went over next to Aladdin and Jasmine and the four disappeared. Once the four were back in the palace Aladdin and Jasmine left the two alone,

“Mozenrath you really came through for me you're my hero” Yasmine said taking Mozenrath's hands and continuing on “you're the first man who was willing to risk his life for me and I love you.”

Mozenrath looked down at Yasmine and smiled down at her “I love you too” he said and the two began to kiss again. Aladdin and Jasmine smiled as they watched the scene before them the Aladdin turned to Jasmine

“Who knew Mozenrath would ever fall in love” he smiled at her “I am happy for Yasmine she has been unhappy for a long time and now look at her” Jasmine said while waving her hand toward a smiling Mozenrath and Yasmine.

The End (well not quite but as they say until another Arabian Night)