Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
One Last Thought by MellyBean
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
"Hmmm... I'm actually starting to enjoy this, except it has been quite a while. People just don't look for genies the way they used to. I wonder if the magic is still working..."
The Genie, laying on a plush velvet cushon, rubbed his hands together in preparation.
"Here goes nothing." he said as he thrust out his hands and thought of what he wanted most. A television popped into the room in front of him and a chair behind, in the place of the cushon. Genie settled down into it and grabbed the remote for the contraption.
'Genie's ahead of the game!' he thought as the t.v. turned on and he bagan flipping through the channels.
"Agrabah news---"
"Three rhogue camles were seen tod---"
"It's been ten thousand years, four months, twenty-three days, six hours, thirty-two minutes since you were last trapped. It has been---"
"And that's how you can create a perfect Arabian meal in less then ten minutes..."
"Do you like your new space Geniess---"
"Different colours mean different things, blue is calm an---"
"Can't find anything to watch? Come here and we'll give you an eye-full---"
Genie sighed. "Nothing on again... Hate when that happens! And to think, televisions haven't even been invested yet...."
All of a sudden, his lamp gave a shudder.
"Woah, what was that?" he braced himself for another but when it didn't come, he relaxed. 'Must have been an earthquake or something. Well, look at the time!' Genie thought as he pulled out a giant watch from behind him. The watch had a single giant hand, pointing to 'NAP TIME FOR GENIE'. 'Have to respect the clock...' he thought as he wandered over to an empty space. Thrusting his hands out again, he thought of a heap of pillows and, all of a sudden, they were there. Thousands of pillows, thousands of colours and patterns.
'Beautiful.' thought Genie as he threw himself into the middle of them and drifted easily off to sleep.
What seemed like minutes later, Genie woke up with a start. He felt shaking again. Bracing himself, the shake came again and all of a sudden, Genie felt a pull from behind his belt.
'Uh-oh, here we go again....'



A/N: alrighy so it's my first Aladdin fanfic and really alot shorter then I thought! lol so be nice! and remember, reviews are my warm fuzzies :)