Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin's Halloween Tales by robinendaya
[Reviews - 2] Printer

- Text Size +


Hi, I'm Aladdin. It's Halloween, and I know three scary stories. Here's one where I like to tell you, you are what you eat! Here's where the story begins:

"Hey, I found some crackers ," said Aladdin.
Abu chatters wildly. He takes a cracker and stuffs them into his mouth. An instant later, Aladdin leaves. While Abu felt weird. He followed Aladdin. At midnight, the moon rose up. And Abu slowly transformed into a monster. Same thing happended every night. One night, Iago wakes up in Twelve O'clock. And finds out about Abu. He wakes up Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine, Rajah, Carpet and The Sultan.

"This better be good, Iago," said Aladdin.
"Waking up in the middle of the night is bad."
"Listen, I saw a monster in my room," said Iago as they walked to the door. When Aladdin opened the door, there on the bed layed a sleepy Abu, but he looked a little orange-reddish gray.
"See, Iago, nothing to worry about," said Aladdin.
But Iago keeps seeing a monster.
He wakes up Aladdin. He leads Aladdin to his room. And a monster opens the door.

The monster chases him to the roof of the house. Then he pushes the monster down. Until he turned to Abu. Then, Abu grabs a rope and climbs back up.
"So those crackers Abu ate where mutating kinds," said Aladdin.
As he threw the bags away.
"Well, we won't have to worry about those crackers anymore," said Aladdin.
But, The Sultan saw them, and ate them........

And so that story ends. Well, I guess we should take a break. Or if your to scared, then just stop listening, reading and do somthing else.