Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Unexpected by Michelle Bowen
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
The Unexpected

You never know what to expect
You may say I will never
But you will more than likely do that Never
So expect the unexpected
For one day you may stand on the side of your worst enemy
Or you may end up befriending them
So Expect the Unexpected

Yesenia walked down the dark streets of Agrabah. The night air was cool, and a breeze was blowing her white cape and midnight black hair around her causing quite the unusual effect. She looked toward the night sky, it was filled with millions of stars all unique and individual.

In one of the alleys she spotted a beggar trying to sleep and not getting anywhere. "It's a pity that they have to live like that," she said to herself and shook her head with sadness.

Yesenia continued on down the street till she reached the end of the city, and she continued past it. The wind increased as she moved from the protection of the buildings, finally it got so bad she lifted her cape over her face.

"I guess I should head home but I can't see to get there," she said laughing at herself, "I'll just have to teleport there then." She lowered her cape then threw it up over herself, but when she removed it to her dismay she was not at home but in a dark hallway.

"Darn it," she muttered under her breath, "I must have been distracted." She shook her head. "I wonder where I am." She looked around.

No sooner had she said that then someone spoke, "You're in my Citadel." The voice was terribly familiar.

"Hi Mozenrath," Yesenia said turning to face him, "I'm sorry for the intrusion; I sort got the teleporting destination mixed up." She smiled sideways hoping that he would at least not blast her.

"Yesenia, what is it now," he said bluntly, looking at her.

"Nothing, honest, just got lost," she said making sure she was ready for anything he might throw her way.

"Then go now." Mozenrath turned to leave.

Yesenia thought for a moment all I thought of was my home, she looked toward the sorcerer and spoke. "There is one slight problem I didn't mix up the destination something else messed it up, I was just thinking about home and I ended up here" she paused, "Need I say more." Mozenrath stopped and turned around again "You mean your stuck here" he smirked "I don't think so leave before I throw you in the dungeon." Yesenia gave the man an angry look "I have no where to go but I guess I can always sneak back in here if I have to" she smirked at him as she turned to leave.


Mozenrath walked back to his room muttering about how much of a pain Yesenia could be, she was always taunting him when she saw him. "If she comes in here again let me know" he ordered Xerxes, the eel flew out of the room. "She had the nerve to come here I can't believe this" he continued talking though no one was in the room to hear him.


Yesenia walked sheepishly out into the sand storm and waited for a few minutes to make sure Mozenrath would settle back down "Oh goody I get to sleep here" she said not so enthusiastically. Finally after what seemed like ages she crept back into the citadel, that's better she thought to herself. She quickly set off in search of a room where she wouldn't be noticed, she came to a hall that looked more abandoned then the others and headed down it. As she entered a room a cob web caught in her hair, "lovely I think I'll give him some cleaning tips" she said sarcastically. She dusted off the bed as much as she could and then laid down to get some sleep, using her white cape to cover her.


Adina awoke the next morning and decided to take a walk through the Citadel before breakfast there was a certain hallway that always caught her attention. It's so dirty in here I guess I better let him know it otherwise well it will stay this way she shook her head in disgust. She dusted off a few of the closed doors and opened them to take a look at what was inside, when she came out of one of the doors she noticed there was a room with an open door. That's odd all of these are closed but that ones open she quickly made her way into the room. Adina looked shocked to see someone laying on the bed it was a girl around her age with her color hair. "Hey wake up, excuse me who are you?" she asked crossing her arms while looking down at the girl. Yesenia quickly woke up and jumped startled that she had been found, then when she saw the girl in front of her shock crossed her face. "I'm Yesenia, who are you, and what are you doing here do you know what he will do if he catches you here" she said in bewilderment. "I'm Adina and I live here the question is what are you doing here?" she asked still crossing her arms, "I got lost but mister hospitality wouldn't let me stay so I snuck in." Adina rolled her emerald green eyes it was just like him to do that, "Well come with me you can get something to eat" she smiled and relaxed a bit.

Mozenrath sat in the throne room waiting for Adina to come for breakfast, she always took along time to get there. As Adina entered the room he noticed someone beside her, Yesenia he glared at her. “What is she doing here?” he asked with an annoyed tone, he looked at the two as they sat down. “She got lost but you wouldn't let her in” Adina said glaring at him, while pulling her seat up closer to the table. “I didn't let her in for a reason” Mozenrath said glaring at Adina, “She is nothing but trouble for me” Mozenrath said practically pouting. Yesenia gave him a sweet innocent look as if to say who me, “I don't cause that much trouble I actually prevent you from causing it” Yesenia said smiling coolly at him. “Mozenrath you need to grow up” Adina said glaring at him, “You are so immature at times” Adina continued. “Adina not now” Mozenrath said trying to keep his head and not lose his patience. “Now Mozenrath now” Adina growled.

“Wow she is talking back to you and you haven't blasted her yet Moz are you losing your touch” Yesenia said smirking. This caused both of them to look her way, “Hey I was just making a statement usually he just blasts at me and I blast at him, we don't actually glare at each other like that.” Yesenia put her hands down and watched the two as they ate in silence. Yesenia eyed what was on the table and chose some toast and other things I wonder if he poisoned it she thought to herself flipping the bread over before biting into it. “Hey Moz you can actually cook!” she said smiling “this is good really!” Yesenia almost laughed at the look Mozenrath gave her, “What?” she asked him while laughing. “I don't cook” he growled at her, and went back to eating. “Okay you don't have to bite my head off, you now I still don't get why you don't seem to like me I never said I was your enemy” Yesenia pointed out. Yesenia looked outside and was satisfied to see that the storm had come to an end, she turned and looked at Adina and Mozenrath. “Well I can leave now that the storm as subsided that may have been the cause of my problem” Yesenia said as she turned and walked toward the door. As she walked past a window on the way to the door she heard hoofbeats, snorts from horses and shouts from men, she turned to look out the window and saw before her a small army in front of the citadel. She quickly turned back around “Mozenrath, Adina, we have visitors” she said while pointing out the window. Both Mozenrath and Adina ran toward the window and looked out to see what she was talking about, “Fassid” Mozenrath and Adina said at the same time.

Yesenia wiped her head around and looked at the two questioningly “Who?” she asked. Adina answered her question “Fassid I was supposed to marry him, he is so aggravating and it's just like that stumbling bumbling idiot to try this” Adina finished angrily glaring at him through the window.

Mozenrath looked at Fassid “I should blast him where he stands” Mozenrath growled, his gauntlet began to glow but slowly went out. Yesenia peaked back outside “Is that him?” she asked pointing to one of the men on a horse, “Yes that's him” Adina said crossing her arms. “Well he doesn't look like a genius he does look kinda stupid” Yesenia said studying the man, “Almost beyond foolish.”

Fassid looked toward the window and say three faces two of the faces he had expected to see but one of the three faces caught him by surprise. “What is going on here Adina and Mozenrath are the only two here usually but now someone else is here who is she” he asked the others getting blank looks and shrugs from them. “So how are we going to get them to come out” a general asked Fassid. “I don't know plans have definitely changed now” Fassid said stupidly, “We camp here for the night today I will be planning the attack” he mumbled to the general who had everyone dismount and set up camp.


“Look Moz their having a sleep over in your front yard now what are you going to do about that” Yesenia said sarcastically smiling over at him, he just rolled his eyes. “I don't know” he paused “Yet but they will be gone one way or the other” he narrowed his eyes.

Adina shook her head and blinked a couple of times while keeping her arms crossed “Fassid is so so arrgh” she shouted and walked away from the window, Yesenia walked up by her “annoying” she added. Adina smiled for a minute “yes annoying”, “I wonder what he’s up to” she murmured.

“The plan was to bring Adina home safe and sound now there is someone else in there besides Mozenrath” Fassid was pacing the tent as he talked to the generals. “So what now?” Fassid asked, he wasn't exactly military material. “Fassid we stick to the original plan and find out about the other person then we decide their fate as well as Mozenrath and Adina’s fate” one of the older generals said authoritatively. “Very well” Fassid said turning to leave the tent, he quickly turned around “You did put up the blocking field to keep Mozenrath in there?” Fassid asked. “Yes sir we did no one will be able to teleport out of there” the old general confirmed shaking his head and smiling. Fassid turned and walked the rest of the way out of the tent and toward his horse, he took the reins from one of the soldiers. The white stallion reared slightly and shook his delicate head, his flowing white mane blowing around him causing a breath taking sight. “Calm down Desert Wind” Fassid said impatiently trying to calm the stallion, Desert Wind soon stopped his rearing and just shifted nervously around Fassid. Finally after a few minutes the horse calmed down and allowed Fassid to mount him, Fassid and the horse ran around the Citadel to be sure that all was set.

“Well I guess I should go I mean I'm not even in on this so maybe I should” Yesenia said looking at both Mozenrath and Adina to see what they had to say. Mozenrath just turned and walked over to the window a slight breeze blew through and sent his cape up in the air. Adina looked at Yesenia “If you feel you should” she paused and looked at Yesenia “you can teleport?” she asked. Yesenia nodded “yes my magic is like his except for the fact I'm good he isn't” she smiled, “I'll be going now” she said lifting her cape up over her.

A moment later she put down her cape and found herself right where she had just tried to leave, “What?” Yesenia asked looking around. “That's never happened before what's wrong?” Yesenia asked looking around the room, she walked over to the table and sat down. Suddenly she looked at Mozenrath “Moz, try to leave here, teleport” she said watching as he lifted his cape but nothing happened, Mozenrath looked around just as confused as she had been. “They must have some sort of thing to block teleportation!” Yesenia exclaimed standing up suddenly and walking toward the window and looking out. The soldiers below were practicing their fighting skills, Yesenia turned and looked at Mozenrath “What exactly did you do that made them attack like this?” she asked him. Mozenrath turned to face her the wind blowing his dark hair around, “She came here that's what I did” he said bluntly while looking at Adina.


As the day drew to a close the soldiers began to go to their tents only a few stayed out on guard. The horses had long since calmed down and here nibbling on the hay they had been given. The skies began to clear and the full moon showed through, the stars were hidden slightly by it, a few clouds roamed the open sky. A slight breeze stirred a few of the curtains that hung in the Citadel, all was quiet except for the sound of three people talking. “When are they going to let us know what this is about and what they want?” Yesenia asked in a whisper looking from Mozenrath to Adina. “Knowing Fassid he forgot that part” Adina said rolling her eyes in disgust, she shook her head her hair moved fluidly around her shoulders. Mozenrath just sat on his throne deep in thought, Xerxes flew around him and then back to where Adina stood he eyed Yesenia curiously. Yesenia smiled at the eel, “Xerxes here you go” she said while pulling out a scrap of food that she had saved. She placed it in her hand and waited for him to come to her, Xerxes looked at her then slowly moved toward her and quickly took the food from her hand. Adina yawned loudly, Yesenia looked over at her “You can go to bed if you want to” Yesenia said smiling at her. “But we should stay awake in case they attack” she said yawning again. Yesenia looked at Adina “There are still two of us up if you want to sleep” she looked toward Mozenrath who looked far from tired. Adina looked at the Mozenrath at the same time as Yesenia, “Okay I will sleep but only for a couple of hours” she said making her point. Adina slowly made her way to her room Xerxes followed closely behind her.

Yesenia turned toward Mozenrath “What are you thinking about?” she asked knowing he was up to something. Mozenrath just looked at her then stood up “I'm trying to think of ways to torture Fassid” Mozenrath said smirking. Yesenia shook her head “I knew you were” she smiled “I think I know you a little too well for our own good” Yesenia said winking. Mozenrath looked her way wide eyed with shock “I don't think so” he said after a minute, Yesenia started to laugh “It was a joke calm yourself your so defensive.” Mozenrath glared for a moment and then his face went back to his normal look, “Sorry there's not a lot of joking around here” he said walking toward the window where they could see the army from and looked out at them.

After a few hours of quiet Yesenia decided it was time to start talking before she fell asleep her eyes were already growing heavy. “Mozenrath how did you become a sorcerer?” she asked watching him, he was beginning to look tired as well. “Destane was my master for years he taught me all I know about Magic, almost all” Mozenrath responded he wasn't getting insulted or taunted by her for once. “How did you learn?” he asked her in turn, Yesenia paused for a moment. “Was born with it and learned about it on my own then when I was a teen Fashir came to me and my sister.” Yesenia continued “He taught us a lot but we have more to learn” she stood up and walked over to where Mozenrath stood. “See we each had a mentor except yours was called your master” Yesenia said while scanning the desert. “Destane was weak, I hated him and he knew it” Mozenrath said tensely, “I only used him to learn about magic.” Yesenia stopped studying the desert and looked toward Mozenrath suddenly, “What did he do to make you hate him?” she asked giving him a questioning look. “Beat me you name it he did it” Mozenrath said looking right at Yesenia. “What happened to him?” she knew she was probably bringing up bad memories but the look she saw on Mozenrath’s face didn't relay that. “I took over and he became a mamluck” Mozenrath said smirking with satisfactory. Yesenia just looked at him in disbelief she had never had any idea of what he had been through, “I'm sorry that I have been giving you such a hard time I never knew” Yesenia said looking out the window. “Well I haven't exactly been nice to you either” he said back, Mozenrath was a little taken back by what he had just said had he apologized. Yesenia turned and looked at him with shock, then she smiled “Was that actually an apology?” she asked. “No!” Mozenrath said glaring out the window then turning and looked at Yesenia, the glare softened and he smiled for the first time. “I guess so” he said with embarrassment, running his hand along the window he then looked back outside. “You know Moz your not so bad when you try” Yesenia said looking at him and smiling, “Your actually half way decent.” Mozenrath didn't look to pleased at what she said “I'd rather you didn't tell anyone that, I have a reputation” he said smirking. “Yes you do” Yesenia paused “I promise no one will know” she said while turning around and walking across the room. Yesenia sat down at the table and picked up a few of the left overs, a mamluck walked by her and left the room Yesenia cringed she always hated those things. “Mozenrath why do you have to have Mamlucks?” Yesenia asked curiously. “They are my soldiers” he had joined her at the table and was picking up something to eat. “Do they bother you?” he asked smirking slightly, was Yesenia showing a weakness. “Of course they do but they don't scare me just make me sick” Yesenia said wrinkling her nose at another as it passed. Mozenrath shook his head to keep from laughing, “I never knew you had a weak stomach” he said shaking with laughter. Yesenia spotted something on the table a few pieces of bread, she picked them up and threw them at him while grinning he had never been this much fun she thought to herself. Mozenrath put his hands up to keep from getting hit in the face, “Hey” he said trying to glare at Yesenia but not succeeding so instead he picked up a glass of water and threw it at her. Yesenia laughed harder as the warm water hit her “oh how dare you” she said giving him a mock threatening look. Both of them burst into laughter once again at the same time Yesenia ended up falling out of her chair and onto the floor “I'm graceful huh.” Mozenrath just shook his head, “No” both of them calmed down after a minute. “You know I think this the first time we haven't fought” Yesenia said while climbing back into the chair, “It is” Mozenrath said agreeing with her.


Fassid woke that night, he walked out of the tent the wind blowing his dark brown hair around. “Soldier you can go to bed I'll stay up” he said to one of the few that were awake, the soldier stood and saluted him then walked to his tent. Fassid walked up to the Citadel and sat down, after a few moments he thought he could hear talking then laughing. Was Mozenrath actually laughing and who was laughing with him, he knew it wasn't Adina. Fassid was getting really frustrated he wasn't one for patience and he wanted to know who was with Adina and Mozenrath and if she was a danger. “Soldier” Fassid paused “do you know anyone who can get in there without being detected?” he asked a broad shouldered man next to him. “I can” he stated calmly, “But why would you want someone to go in there right now aren't we supposed to wait for them?” he asked. “I'm tired of waiting go on in now while they don't know what's happening now!” Fassid said angrily to the man. “Yes sir I'll go now” the soldier said, “I won't be caught and I will get Information for you” the man quickly turned and was gone in an instant.

Mozenrath and Yesenia had calmed back down and were talking, “Well when I first met you the first thing I thought was uh oh here's trouble” Yesenia said smirking at Mozenrath. “I thought a woman trying to beat me?” Mozenrath said smirking back at her, Yesenia gave a mocking offended look to him. “What you don't think a woman can do what a man can do” she said in mock surprise and laughed a little. “I've yet to meet one” Mozenrath replied, “well if it's competition you want you got it” Yesenia smirked at him. Mozenrath eyed her for a minute, “You don't look that strong” he commented. Yesenia looked at him “Neither do you” she said seriously. “Well I've always been this way” Mozenrath said turning toward her, “You want to take a peak at everything here?” he asked her. “Sure I've been wanting to look around” Yesenia said standing up at the same time as Mozenrath.

Amdin watched the two from the shadows, he slowly and quietly followed them taking in everything that they said and did. “This is my laboratory” Mozenrath said opening a door as the two stepped in Amdin stepped out of the shadow and followed them. “I have this book well actually I have studied this book there are a few good spells in it” Yesenia said leafing through the book and stopping on a spell. She chanted a few words and suddenly a light appeared in front of her, “I always did this just to annoy Crystal” Yesenia said looking right at the light. The light began to dim but not before a few creatures flew out, “I didn't care for it but the look on Crystal’s face was always funny.” Mozenrath took the book from her “I wouldn't mess with this there are some very powerful spells in it, dangerous ones” he said closing the book. “You just messed with a almost dangerous spell if you had known how to keep it open the danger would have come out” Mozenrath said seriously. “I know how to control it Fashir already told me about it” she retorted slightly angry not really to much though. “So that's how you annoyed your sister” Mozenrath smirked evilly “See you are a bad girl.” Yesenia shook her head and laughed at him “Yeah when you learn to be good” she smirked at him again “although your close” she paused “it's called mischief.” Mozenrath shook his head and put the book away, “There are others you might like here, see my books aren't boring” he said smirking.


Out of the corner of her eye Yesenia saw a portrait of a woman, she turned quickly and looked at it. “Mozenrath who is that?” she asked the woman was beautiful and looked gentle. Mozenrath’s face hardened, “My mother, she left me when I was young” he said looking quickly away from the portrait. Yesenia stared at the portrait for a moment longer then turned to him “I'm sure there is more to it than that” she said placing her hand on his shoulder. “There had to be other circumstances” she said slowly she had never tried to comfort Mozenrath he was a very hurt confused man who had rarely been shown friendship let alone understanding. “Destane said that she was an awful woman and she left me” Mozenrath said flinching slightly at the hand he felt on his shoulder.

Amdin walked cautiously into the room when the two were looking at a painting on the wall, he heard the conversation somewhat. “I need to find the weakness or information about her” he thought while looking at Yesenia. “Is she powerful and on his side or is she weak and just stuck here like Adina” he thought watching her movements carefully. After a few moments he smirked, Mozenrath actually seemed to not hate this girl, maybe that could be used against him. Adina would never go for him liking someone else, so they're just friends we can always stretch that out to be more. Amdin turned and slinked out of the Citadel.

Yesenia shook her head as her throat tightened, “Destane was an evil man he lied to you before maybe he did again.” She turned and looked at the picture, “I know Fashir says looks can be deceiving but, I don't think she looks like the type to do that.” Yesenia turned back to Mozenrath and lifted her hand from his shoulder, “Do you?” she asked him. Mozenrath quickly composed himself, “I don't know, I never felt loved by my uncle my mom well who knows.” He turned away and walked across the room, and looked at a pile of papers all were dust covered and old. Yesenia shook her head, and turned to a book shelf. She examined the books in it carefully, and even touched a couple before letting her hand rest on one of them. She pulled out an especially large book and sneezed as the dust tickled her nose. After shaking her head, she walked over to the table and sat the book down. After leafing through the book for a few minutes and finding only a few good spells she set it aside for a second, then quickly she grabbed it again she had only gone half way she wasn't about to stop reading this book. As she turned the page something caught her eye, a folded up piece of paper, it was old and yellowed a bit. “Mozenrath what's this?” she asked him, while motioning toward the paper not wanting to disturb it at all.

Adina only managed to doze, so after a few hours she got out of bed, “Might as well keep those two company” she mumbled. As she entered the throne room she noticed how quiet everything was, had they been in a fight and knocked themselves senseless or were they in Mozenrath’s favorite place the laboratory. After making her way around the mamlucks that patrolled she entered the laboratory and noticed Mozenrath and Yesenia standing over a book looking down at a folded up note. She walked quickly over to Mozenrath, “What's written in it?” she asked curiously. Mozenrath shrugged, “I don't know this is the first time I've seen that there I only read this book every now and then so I didn't notice it” he said calmly. “Yesenia found it just a minute ago so I guess maybe we should read it now” he said it in a way that didn't sound like Mozenrath but someone else. He quickly plucked the paper up and opened it, his eyes darted over the paper, his hands tightened. He handed it to Adina and Yesenia, the two looked at the paper, then at Mozenrath the note was made by Destane and said.

I fear Mozenrath, he is already showing hate toward me, and hate can lead to strong ability. He seems to know I killed his mother, yet doesn't realize it. His mother is watching over him now I know I made a mistake that can't be undone.
-Destane-

Mozenrath’s emotions over flowed, hate, anger, rage, sorrow, hurt, helplessness, all conflicting and all indescribable. He closed his eyes for a brief second then opened them feeling something strange that was hardly felt wetness around his eyes. He was crying, weeping like a small child, unable to control it and calm it. He felt two hands, one on each shoulder he knew that they felt terrible for him. He just kept crying and didn't bother to stop, he didn't care he had just found out that the one person who did love him had been killed by her own brother, over him. He looked up after a moment and felt the rage build with in him, he raised his gauntlet blasting a pile of books. Then he fell to the floor on his knees, trying desperately to regain his self control, to no avail. The world around him began to whirl, spinning faster until he fell unconscious.

Amidin walked swiftly into Fassid’s tent, “I have news on the young woman with Mozenrath and Adina her name is Yesenia she is a sorceress, about their age, and smart” he stated quickly. Fassid looked up, “Do you have more news or any ideas on how to get Adina to come with us?” he asked impatiently. “Yes Sir I do” Amidin stated proudly, “We can tell Adina that Mozenrath cheated on her and kissed Yesenia, she would be so mad that she would come with us you know her temper.” Fassid smiled slyly, “she would come she would leave him and marry me” he placed his hands under his chin and reclined. “How do you plan to get this message to her, are you going to sneak in and tell her or accuse right in front of him?” Fassid was interested in this particular idea. “Right in front of him, he would feel the impact of her hate for what he “did” the soldier smirked. Fassid looked at him, “When daylight breaks you are to confront them” he stood and motioned for the soldier to leave.

“Mozenrath is waking up” he heard a voice say, his vision was slightly blurred and then it came into focus. “Adina, what happened?” he asked in puzzlement, he had never reacted to anything like that. “You passed out, the shock was just too much for you” Adina said while removing the cool cloth from his head. “You're okay physically, but how are you emotionally?” she asked him with concern. “I don't know I feel too much that conflicts hate for Destane, sorrow for the loss of my mother” he shook his head and sat up slowly being very careful. Yesenia walked up to him, “Here eat this, its good to see you are awake” she said while handing him some food. He took it and ate it slowly, while staring at the floor. Even though Adina and Yesenia were right next to him he felt like he was all alone, like there was no one around for hundreds of miles.


Dawn finally came, the only indication of it was the fact that it lightened a bit but was considerably dark for day time. Amidin snuck back into the Citadel, he listened for a minute and noted that the voices were coming from the throne room. He walked in and straight toward Adina, causing the three people to look up in shock. “Princess Adina, I have some very bad news to tell you, it may break your heart” Amidin stated solemnly. “What?” she asked in confusion, and looked at the soldier he was pretty stupid just sauntering in here like that. “Mozenrath has cheated on you with Yesenia I saw them kissing last night in the laboratory, I hate telling you this for the fact that it hurts you so much” Amidin said falsely. Adina’s eyes darted around from Yesenia, to Mozenrath, and back to the soldier, she knew how to find out if this was true or not. “Soldier tell me the absolute truth” she said in her siren voice that caused people to do what she wanted them to. He stared blankly at her, “I snuck in here last night and saw Yesenia and Mozenrath reading and talking, that is all your highness, I lied to get you to come with us Fassid said to” he said without feeling and blankly. Adina’s rage grew, “That does it I have had it with him” she screamed breaking the spell. Mozenrath and Yesenia were both infuriated as well. “What do you say we teach him a lesson?” Yesenia asked looking at the two of them after they had locked up Amidin. Both nodded, “Do tell I want to hear this one” Adina said smiling. “Okay well let's see if this works, Mozenrath and I will walk out before you come out then we will find Fassid, go up to him directly. I will create and illusion, one that he thinks is real, it will be of an army. Mozenrath’s 'army’ not mamlucks but huge soldiers capable of destroying Fassid’s army, Mozenrath will be ranting about how much of a liar Fassid is, and how angry he is and that his army will destroy Fassid’s army. You will be behind us and you will tell him how you knew he was lying and you are going to make it very clear that Mozenrath’s army has been known to leave no prisoners.” Yesenia looked at the two bother had smiles, “Let's do it” Mozenrath said harshly.

Fassid was now pacing around in front of his army wondering what was taking Amdin so long to get Adina out here. Suddenly he saw the doors open and three people walked out two before the other, the anger showed clearly on their faces. The first two Yesenia and Mozenrath stormed up to him, “How dare you lie about me how dare you say that I cheated on Adina, my army will destroy yours for this” he snarled. Fassid turned around when he saw his soldiers pointing towards a huge group of men waiting to fight, he gulped a bit. Then Adina stormed up to him, “Of all the dirty under handed tricks this one tops the rest” Adina said glaring at her ex-fiance. “You tried to break my heart to get me to come with you, only you forgot I can get the truth out of your soldiers without a problem, you do realize your in big trouble Mozenrath’s army is merciless and will leave no prisoners” she said. “If I were you I would run and I would run fast” Yesenia added in smirking at him, “actually if I were you I would beg for mercy, and then run fast because you won't get any from him and his army” she said making a good point. Fassid looked from the three of them to his army to Mozenrath’s 'army’. “Lets get out of here now men retreat, I'll be back again Adina as soon as I figure out a plan that will work to defeat his army” Fassid said with fear and anger in his voice. “You better run and run fast Fassid if you're not out of here in the next five minutes no wait make that three I'm going to call them after you” Mozenrath said as a warning. The man stormed off and mounted his horse kicking his heals into its sides he and his army disappeared quickly over the horizon. Leaving the three to laugh at the fools for running from an illusion.

“I'll see you two later, I have a long story to tell when I get home” Yesenia said later that day. “Yeah I'll see you when I come up with a scheme that you want to stop” Mozenrath mumbled, he was depressed again and both of the girls knew it. “It was great to meet you Yesenia anytime you want to sleep over just ask you don't have to sneak in here you know” Adina said with a laugh. Yesenia smiled at the two, “Mozenrath I hope you feel better soon” she said sincerely, then just to be humorous she said “Because it's going to be awfully boring without being able to stop you.” She turned and with a last look back threw her cape up and disappeared, after buying an apple from a fruit stand in Agrabah’s Market she walked home.

Mozenrath sat on his throne for a few minutes after her departure, “I think I'm going to lay down now it was a long night” he mumbled quietly. Adina nodded, “Okay I'll see you when you get up” she said and turned to find Xerxes right next to her, “good morning green eyes” he said smiling at her.