Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
O Espírito do Deserto by bizkitgirlzc
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I don't own Aladdin!



ﺶ O Espírito do Deserto ﻀ

Last Time: Jadé couldn't believe her eyes. A gigantic red genie was above her laughing and enjoying his freedom. But as the rules go, freedom is limited for genies. So as his intent of using his power to fullest was put down he looked down at his liberator and master...



Chapter II. Habibi Anura Ayne





"You!" shouted the all powerful genie while lowering himself down to Jadé's level. ", shall take me back to Agrabah! - where I will plot my revenge on he who imprisoned me, he goes by the name Aladdin."

The boy's name left the genie's mouth as if it were a curse. Jadé lifted a thin brow and looked at the magnificent, well-built genie. She knew that genies were mostly myths and parts of legends but now she had a real live one about 5 feet away from her. She wanted to leave her reality at once; she had no intentions what so ever in helping him with what was none of her concern.

Too bad she was afraid to move and too in awe to say anything so she just stood there...

Sensing the fear of his master, he spoke to her more gently yet huskily. "I see you fear me, after all I don't blame you, I'm just simply too much..."

He turned into his human like form and then with eyes closed he spoke flattering himself, "You should find me less intimidating in this state for your simple mind."

"I think I find your ego more intimidating than you," muttered Jadé under her breath.

"What did you say?!" yelled the tall, dark man in a ten foot distance away from her. He opened his eyes to get a better look at his master as well as to make her pay.

But as soon as he looked at her closer up he was paralyzed. The sight before him was somewhat painful and grotesque. An unpolished young lady of green eyes, very messy tangled hair, fair complexion (with specks of dirt on her skin), dressed in the most indecent rags he had ever seen, and with a lifted eyebrow she stared back at him.

With a look of disgust he thought to himself, Allah, please do not tell me the reality outside the palace walls is not as painful as her looks. After all, seeing Princess Jasmine everyday makes harder to judge other women. Maybe if she gets cleaned up I won't be so edged to vomit...

"You woman, dare to speak to me that way?! Do you know the power I have and what I can do to YOU!"

"Look GENIE, I'd watch my mouth if I were you. Tell me who else will bring me to Agrabah if not I" she smirked while staring down the figure of the human like form of the genie. “You need me.”

She looked at him closer now and saw how handsome and mature his features were. She felt herself grow warm at her own thoughts. Then again he was a genie and well...it would seem rather physically impossible to do anything beyond admiring.



The genie resented the fact that the woman before him was right so he tried to get along with her as much as possible.

"Well my girl lets negotiate here. You may call me Jafar. I think you will like to hear my…treaty very much," said Jafar with a smirk plastered on his face.

"...My name is Jadé. Let me hear your so called deal BUT you must guarantee me that I will get my wishes as soon as possible." She accepted eyeing him suspiciously. “I do get wishes, right?”

"Yes…” He said almost spitefully as if it pained him to admit it. “You receive three wishes…however, if you agree to my offer…I can be much more rewarding.”

Jadé stared at him as if trying to figure him out. “Well, let’s hear it then.”

Smirking, Jafar began, “My offer is quite simple really. It consists of you getting me through the Palace Walls, then into the Palace itself, and well…a few other details that will be necessary in my plan. Oh and of course you will receive your wishes in addition…”

"From what is said to what is done there is much stretch." Jadé stated. “It sounds simple enough getting through the Palace walls isn’t exactly like walk through a plaza.”

Jafar felt his anger rise at being denied of what he wanted and what he needed.

“But then I suppose we could always say I’m some lost princess. What, with my wonderful looks and all.” She mocked Jafar while he began to ponder her suggest of irony.

"Exactly..."



Author's Note: Please Review guys! I appreciate the constructive criticism from Jehan's Muse and the great encouragement from Mistress of Darkness! Thanks, please keep on reviewing everyone!