Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A Whole New Future World by twoaladdinfans
[Reviews - 7] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
When Aladdin and Jasmine got back from their honeymoon, they found that everyone had organized a great welcome back party. Genie immediately went to get the luggage, and Carpet flew them up the steps. When they got to the throne room, everybody started to clap and welcome the newlyweds, and Genie threw fireworks in the air. He wasn’t exactly crying with happiness, like he was at the wedding, but he was excited. Iago was the only one not in sight.

“Where’s Iago?”asked Aladdin.

“Oh, no, the parrot was supposed to help us greet the guests!”exclaimed Genie, and he flew off in search of Iago.

“Guests?”

“I didn’t know we were having guests.”said Sultan Hamed. “Oh, dear! I must go and see if we have enough refreshments.”

Genie came back, clutching Iago.

“Well, congratulations, if that was what the Genie wanted me to say.”said Iago, as he struggled to get free of Genie’s grasp.

“Now, for the gifts!”exclaimed Genie.

“But, Genie, we already got several gifts at the wedding, and all the souvenirs we bought everyone!”

“Can never have too many, Al.”said Genie, as he came back driving a gigantic trailer.

An alarm sounded, as the back began to move.

“Genie!!!”

Soon, everyone was covered in a series of objects.

“Oh, I guess I haven’t really gotten the hang of it, yet.”said Genie.

“How are we ever going to get all this picked up!”exclaimed Jasmine.

Genie looked around and waved his arms. Soon, everything was back in the truck.

“Only to get ready for another accident.”said Iago.

“Oh, dear, thank goodness we were able to get all this cleared before any of the guests got here, Genie.”said Sultan Hamed.

“Guests?”asked everyone.

“Iago, you should go to the doors, and receive with Genie.”

“Why me?”

“Weren’t you supposed to help receive with Genie?”

Everyone looked at Hamed, speechless. Genie scratched his head, and turned into a doctor.

“Hardly surprising.”he said, shaking his head, and taking Hamed’s pulse. “Overwork.”

Genie let go of his arm, and began to write on a clipboard.

“Well, my advice, my man, would be a quiet retirement.”

“Retirement.”

“Yes.”

“I don’t think the Sultan is ready to retire, Genie.”said Aladdin.

“Can’t be too sure, Al. At his age.”

Cassim immediately agreed with Genie.

“Yes, I say the same thing, son.”he said with a smile on his face.

Iago immediately caught on.

“Yup, your dad’s right, kid. He is getting on his years, and with all those royal duties and everything. It’s better that someone younger and more fit does the job, you see what I mean? Unless you want him to join the Sultana before he joins his grandkids.”

“I think all of you are exaggerating!”

“Well, you always have me, Al. Just in case you need an advisor, and such.”said Iago.

“I couldn’t agree with you more, you little turkey.”

“Everyone make room for the new Sultan of Agrabah!”cried Genie.

Abu and Carpet immediately began to screech and clap. Jasmine kissed Aladdin. And it couldn’t be more obvious how excited and happy Iago and Cassim were. Carpet grabbed Aladdin and flew him to the throne.

“We really should get rid of that blasted rug. It wouldn’t look good, with you being Sultan, flying around on a rug.”said Cassim.

“Carpet’s my friend, Dad, I’ve told you a million times.”said Aladdin.

“But, kid, maybe you should get rid of the carpet.”

“Well, that’s settled, my boy.”said Hamed. “Now…”

He stopped as he saw a servant walk in, holding a package.

“For Princess Jasmine, Your Majesty.”she said.

“For me?”asked Jasmine, taking the package from her.

She opened it. Inside the box was a golden brooch, with an inscription on it.

“Well, it’s certainly very nice.”said Jasmine.

“But who would sent it?”

“Probably a friend.”said Iago.

“What friend.”

“Hang on, there’s an inscription written on here.”said Genie.

“What does it say?”Aladdin asked as he took the brooch.

He rubbed it, trying to get a better look.

Aladdin-Maybe Genie can tell me what it means.

Genie-I really should figure out a way to keep that parrot shut up permanently from now on. He’s certainly not going to be giving Al very good advice.

Iago-If only I could convince Cassim to looking for more of those beauties. From how he reacted to the brooch, it’s obvious he’s not indifferent to treasure, despite what happened with that Hand of Midas.

Cassim-That blasted rug! I have to convince Aladdin to get rid of it! Imagine my grandchildren growing up flying on that thing, and Aladdin showing off like when he is the Sultan.

Carpet-How am I ever going to get Aladdin’s father to like me? Abu didn’t like me much, either, when we met in the Cave of Wonders.

Abu-Who’d have thought Aladdin would end up being married to Jasmine? I thought she would just be like the rest.

Jasmine-I can’t believe it! I still can’t believe it! I’m actually married to Aladdin

“Chromor Telius Chronio.”said Aladdin out loud.