Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A Whole New Future World by twoaladdinfans
[Reviews - 7] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author’s Note: Sorry for the lack of update. That’s my fault, not my friend’s. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and we will DEFINITELY get up the next chapter sooner! Please read and review!

Year 2005, or 1085 (I'm guessing) Years Later

Nichol walked in through her door and put her color guard bag down. She was marching that next season, and she had just gotten home from practice. As soon as she grabbed something out of the refrigerator, she headed downstairs to her room. The sixteen-year-old had much to do before she went to bed that night.

The next morning she would be taking a trip to Arizona, to meet one of her best friends, Jasmin. They had met over two years ago while writing fan fiction stories of their own favorite movies. Nichol had reviewed to one of Jasmin’s stories of Aladdin and the two began to talk back and forth, helping each other out on anything that they needed for their stories.

She first needed to take a shower. To be honest, she stunk. Though anyone who came home from a practice like that would. Color guard took so much out of her.

After her shower, she quickly dried off and put on a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt then went to start fixing some dinner. Tuesday and Thursday nights were her nights to do dinner, since her brother had kayaking those nights. She planned to make spaghetti since it wouldn’t take long to fix. Mom and her brother, Mike, would be home soon.

Nichol set the plates on the table as she heard the ding of the security chime ring signaling the arrival of her mom coming in the door. “Honey! We’re home!” She called.

“I’m in the kitchen, Mom.”

“How was your day, Sweetheart? Did that test in Algebra go okay?”

Nichol rolled her eyes. “Good, I guess. The test was pretty easy.” She loved her mom, but sometimes she was too nosy. “Supper’s ready, so we better eat before it gets cold.”

Later that night, she finished up her packing while listening to Friend Like Me on her stereo. She had quite a lot of stuff, even if she was only going over for two weeks. It was in the middle of the summer, so she had packed a bunch of shorts and t-shirts for the trip, along with a bunch of her favorite movies, Aladdin among them. Also, she had put in her Disney CD’s.

Running over the checklist that Jasmin had sent to her, she made sure that she had everything. She would hate to get over there and realize she’d forgotten something really important.

Yep, she had all the stuff she’d need and probably more. Looking at the overstuffed bags, she thought about the trouble she’d have lugging those things around the airport.

She then got ready for bed, in her favorite pair of pajamas. Once in bed, she began to dream about the next day’s excitement, and what fate would have in store for her over the next two weeks.