Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Test of True Love by Soohe
[Reviews - 58] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:I don't own Aladdin, Jasmine, and Mozenrath, they are characters property of Disney. All other characters are mine.
The Calm Before the Storm


Jasmine leaned gently on Aladdin’s shoulder and took his hand as they strolled carelessly through the garden, admiring the delicate blossoms that spring had brought. Flowers in every array of purple, sapphire and white touched with light dew drops gleamed in the honey sunlight as a light cool breeze blew past the young couple. After a moment they stopped to rest from the tiring desert heat on the side of a huge water fountain.


After they shared a passionate kiss, they were for a moment lost with each others' eyes with a deep and honest love. It was a fairy tale come true. Their separate lives had finally come together as one and the love between them had proved stronger over and over again through every spell, curse and evil that had come their way. Nothing could break the endless love they shared; it was destiny that had brought them together. As the sun began to set over the horizon, casting streaks of orange and red across the sky, they said their farewells and returned to their rooms, knowing that tomorrow they would be able to spend another wonderful day together.


But as the gentle sapphire sky faded to black, danger and adventure lay just around the corner and a test that would truly try the very strength and power of their love. Without knowing it, their lives would be forever changed.