Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Test of True Love by Soohe
[Reviews - 58] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
thanks for the reviews! i hope you won't be disappointed!

Midnight Encounter

Jasmine carefully took the light blue ribbons from her hair and set them on her nightstand. She gracefully combed her long silky ebony hair, humming the song Aladdin and her had created the magical night they met.


Suddenly a cold breeze blew from her balcony window, causing a flower vase to come crashing towards the hard ground- water and broken pieces shattered everywhere. Startled Jasmine quickly went to shut the window when something caught her eye. She bent down and took the object to her hand and carefully examined its content. Sand. Black sand- from nowhere else but the Land of the Black Sands…Mozenrath.


“Guards!” She tried to scream when a hand came from the darkness, muffling her words.


“Now Princess,” Mozenrath commented causally, his darkened eyes pouring into hers as his hand continued to hold her mouth closed, “you don’t seem too happy with my sudden presence… something I’m afraid you will have to get accustomed to very quickly,” he whispered softly into her ear as she struggled to break free from his impossible grip. And with a flash they were gone, with nothing left behind but a trace of black sand.