Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Blood on a Princess 2 by Lynn Osburn
[Reviews - 5] Printer

- Text Size +

Blood On a Princess 2 by Kalynn Osburn

A lone figure crossed the sand dunes. It raised its head up into the night sky and sighed. It had withheld feeding for two days now. An aching, throbbing hunger welled in its veins. The moonlight reflected off pale skin and soft brown eyes. The figure twisted its head round as a smell attracted it's attention. A caravan, possibly half a mile from her position. Full of life. She could smell the health of every person in the camp. From the smallest child to the eldest adult. Each one held within their veins exactly what she needed.

Blood.

*****

Uvase concentrated. Her mind was flexing to its fullest extent. But to no avail. The damned princess simply had to be to far out of reach. Growling she stood. 'Mozenrath will not be pleased.' she mused over. Not that she was attempting to please him. That little sorcerer could wait till the days ended and she would still have no cause to please him. She only wanted one thing form him. And she had yet to get it. He had been absent from the Citadel for some time now. Almost two days. And he thirst was deadly high. A loud crash caused her to turn. Mozenrath came barreling in. "Any luck?" he asked in a hard voice.

"None. She is simply to far for me to find." Uvase pushed her hair back and glared at the sorcerer. "I am trying you know."

"Bah!" Mozenrath snorted. " What good is being a bloody vampire if you can't even find one hatchling brood."

Uvase snarled at the insult. He mind flexed throwing the sorcerer across the room. His back meet marble as he slumped to the floor. "Uvase crossed the room and hoisted him up. "Remember exactly what you have seen my power do Mozenrath. Remember just how capable I am of death." seductive smile crossed her features. "Remember how pleasant I can make it." she touched his pale cheek with no trace of former annoyance. "Remember how right you fell in my arms."

Panic seized Mozenrath's mind. He started to struggle, but this time Uvase forbid it. He began to feel the sweet pull of her wrapping around him. Her thoughts of immortality coiled around him.

"Oh Mozey." she whispered into his neck. She almost froze as his memories entered her mind. She could see things of his past. Things he was refusing to show. Mozenrath felt her smile. "Little kitten." she mused.

That shocked him out. Mozenrath brought his left fist down with everything he had. He connected with Uvase's cheek. The vampiress sprawled and gasped.

Truly she knew she was pushing his patience. She shouldn't have pried so damn hard. She shouldn't have let her joy of finding his one weakness get to her vindictive side. But that didn't stop her from anger.

"How dare you." Uvase growled. She leapt onto the wall. Attaching to it as a fly would. Her clothing caught on a nail as she began to creep closer to him. Her dress tore and cut up to her hip. "I am offering you paradise and you are to caught up in your past to take it."

"I am not! My past means nothing to me!" He yelled in her face trying desperately to sound like he should. But the fear in him made the usually strong voice sound like a frightened child. One daring to peek over the sheets and see if monsters truly did come out at night.

Uvase almost smiled. "The why let it affect you?" she lulled. The sweet lullaby swept into him again. "I can let you forget." She said. Xerxes screeched and dove at her. But Uvase snapped and the familiar was contained.

'I can give you peace." She drew him into her arms. "I can give you eternity." she kissed his neck. Then let her lips brush his cheek softly. "I don't need you for that." Mozenrath muttered. His mind was screaming warnings at him. But his body was refusing to obey.

"Yes." she whispered so softly not even the wind could hear. "Oh yes you do." the words meet his ear and he found himself with out the strength to push them aside. "You know you need me." she let her hands roam his chest. "You need me in a way you need know one else." she growled and began to remove his neck piece. "You needed me for the princess. And I can give her to you." She licked his exposed neck and kissed her favorite spot on it. "I will give her to you. But I must have something in return." Her fangs nicked his flesh, exposing deep crimson blood.

Even should he have tried, Mozenrath had no will to resist. She had complete control of him now. Her mind had fused and constricted about his body like a cocoon. He saw nothing but instead felt everything inside him working overtime. Pleasure consumed him. Overshadowing even the pain the gauntlet caused.

Uvase waited till the pleasure began causing his body to shiver in delight. Then, she bit.

Mozenrath felt everything stop. Light then dark surrounded him. Like a bolt from the blue it struck him full hilt. He screamed in his mind and felt the last of his energies being drained. The pain in the gauntlet flared full force and dove straight to his heart. Searing oblivion coursed directly through him. It was an all to familiar hurt.

*Little kitten*

*Little kitten*

*****

Aladdin paced outside the Agrabah borders. Genie was bent over in study looking at the ground through a magnified glass. "Ah HA!!" The blue blob said in triumph.

Aladdin ran over beside his friend. "Yes what is it?"

"I have officially found, one grain of black sand!!" he called in triumph What emotion came over Aladdin's face was a myriad of confusion, realization and pure anger. "I'll get Mozenrath for this I swear it!" He hopped up on to carpet and motioned to Genie. "To the Land of the Black sands carpet.." he yelled.

The rug nodded and moved in the direction of the aforementioned.

*****

Mozenrath rose from his bed and instantly connected with something. He reached up to rub and almost screamed as the familiar feel of a coffin lid became apparent above him. 'Dear Allah she killed me' But he dismissed the thought almost instantaneously. If she had killed him, it wouldn't make sense that he could actually feel the coffin lid. That's when he realized what she had done. 'So that was the price she talked about' he growled to himself as another presence swept it's way into his mind.

'Oh good he has figured it out. I am so proud of you now.'

It was Uvase. Her haughtier self-confident voice sounded so like his own it almost made him want to throw up. 'You' he knew better than to attempt to push her from his mind. If he was as far gone as he anticipated, it wouldn't do him much good. He voice was so overpowering in him he almost sank to the bottom of the coffin and crawled.

'Me' Uvase laughed in that dry, heinous voice of hers. It was bad enough when she was simply speaking it, but echoing again and again inside the confines of ones mind it was unbearable.

'Are you going to let me out or simply keep me here to starve' He asked. Again that withering laugh hit him.

'I considered simply keeping you in a glass box. I can command you to do that you know. Just sit and stand in a glass box for the rest of eternity' Her laughed became a more subdued chuckle 'You would be reduced to being little better than one of your mamlucks. Absolutely in another persons command.' she mind-touched him and trailed his cheek with her mind-sharp claw. 'But I have another purpose for you' she with a certain disappointment. 'I need you Mozenrath you should feel proud, you gave me the idea.'

'I did what' he dared to ask her.

'Perhaps I give you too much credit. Remember, you told me your plan of sharing the city with me ,using me as your law enforcement.' Again her laugh rang in his ears. 'I use humans!" It came in a thundering uproar that Mozenrath had to cover his ears, wishing futilely to remove his head if only that would get rid of the sound. 'They never use me! You are not the first to attempt and you will now be the last!! I will rise from the ashes of your miserable attempts of magic and create a new breed of creature! A sorcerer vampire!!! A creature of wild and brutal magic! The cities of Agrabah and The Black Sand shall fall and weep on their knees as I cut them down and place them on pikes as my great grandfather did before me! The strongest shall be forever changed through you and that princess!!! She is one of the strongest I have ever made. And you!!! You naive little sorcerer, your power will fuel my vengeance against the world that has annulated all but I of my kind!! I will bring vengeance on the child of the woman who eliminated my mother'

Mozenrath screamed as the coffin lid was torn off and him and his body was exposed. He felt her lift him from the box and drop him in front of a mirror. 'Uvase Dracula shall rise and all the world shall remember why Dracula is the Dragon! The Family Dracula shall rise again!'

Mozenrath lifted his head and saw his reflection. And screamed. The mirror seemed to take it as a cue of some sort as it twisted and contorted about him, the feeling was worse than Uvase's constrictions. It seemed to swallow him whole into its silvery depth.

*****

Even Aladdin felt the rip of pure power tear through the air as Uvase vanished just as they entered the throne room. He had barely the time to notice an odd figure slumped against a mirror and a coffin off to the side before the whole group disappeared. "Damn!" Aladdin shouted to the halls. He collapsed to the floor, a small tinge of doubt finally entering his mind. Genie was sitting in a trance like stat on the carpet. "Al" he said in an almost whisper like voice. "Al we can still follow them!"

The hero looked up at his friend with some hope.

'It'll be difficult, but I'm sure I know where they went." The blue genie turned and began to inspect the area.

A sudden question hit Aladdin. "Them?"

"Oh yeah them." Genie looked at his friend. "No way even Mozenrath would have the magical capabilities I'm seeing here. No sorcerer could have such telepathic and hypnotic powers as I've seen in the past few days. "

Aladdin gave his friend another questioning look. 'What are you saying, we have two sorcerers."

"No Al worse!! Far worse. We have a fully fledged Vampire on our hands." Genie said as he lifted and unconscious Xerxes from the floor. "And this little guy just might be able to sniff her out."

*****

Jasmine licked her lips. She placed the mans head back to his pillow and moved to the next one. She knew by now that she could sate herself on one three a night, if she were to kill them. But that was a line she refused to cross. 'I may be damned now, But I refuse to make it worse.' she had promised herself that even if it took extra time, she would NOT kill anyone. She had come to find with a little patience, she could not necessarily kill, just severely weaken her victims to the point enough to fill her belly with out murder being involved.

She had feed only four times with in the past week, and the hunger was not satisfied. It was harder each night to control the urge to kill instead of wound and she wasn't sure she could control it much longer. She knew for a fact that an oasis was only a short way from here. If she could make it their she could feed of fish and bird blood till she was strong enough for travel to a more densely populated area. 'The more people around the less of a chance that Aladdin will find me'

She had almost convinced herself to accept that she could never see her love again. She strictly forbade herself from ever coming back to Agrabah. There would be no reason for her to do so.

Controlling herself, Jasmine bent over her next victim and began to drink.

*****

Uvase didn't really know where to begin. It was going to be such a pain to do this with a fledgling to look after behind her. A thought occurred that she perhaps should have waited to change him. But no. She'd had him only momentarily and that was enough. Besides she'd not changed him fully. He was still stuck in a half human half ghoul form. And she'd managed to make it a rather monstrous one at that. At least he'd be of use to her somehow. If for nothing more than to hunt for her if she was tiered. A pang of hunger graced her stomach. Perhaps it was time to see if her little creation was as useful as the legends said.

Uvase landed and removed the pocket mirror from her side. The reflection of the captured sorcerer was evident in the glass. She smiled at the contorted features and animalistic appearance she had given him. She whispered a short cryptic phrase and the mirror stretched and shot a silver like shard of glass into the air. It dropped something of considerable mass at her side. The shaggy mass stood on its hind legs. Thick, almost ebony black fur covered its entire body sheeting it's new and strong muscles. Claws that would have put a dagger to shame clicked with deadly anticipation as it began to realize it's surroundings. Two elvin ears stood straight up on a long jowled face and dog like nose. A mouth full of fangs lifted and howled at the sky in an eerily human scream of pain. It's dark eyes darted about the desert sands and came to rest on a smiling Uvase. "You!' it yelled and with a snarl dove at her.

Uvase simply dipped her hand and slapped him aside with a combination of real and telepathic strength. 'Well. I can see your adjusting to your new form quite well Mozie'

Her voice thundered in his now overly sensitive ears. "Don't call me that." he said in a ghoulish, overly demon like form of his real voice. "Don't everrrrr call me that!" he growled out his R's since his tongue was apparently to big for his mouth.

Uvase smiled in sadistic glee. "Really I'm shocked you turned out this well. The last sorcerer I tried this with...well I lost his soul completely." She gave the creature a pat on the muzzle. He made a snap for her hand.

"What do you mean.?" Mozenrath snarled up at her hovering form.

"Oh I'm so sorry. See I wasn't really feeding of you so much as I was....sucking the life out of you." she smiled showing impressive fangs. "Literally."

"You you killed me!" Mozenrath stepped back on his fur covered and almost gargoylish foot.

"Not quite." Uvase said, comfortable with the upper hand. "See I only killed you physical form. Haven't you ever heard? Souls don't die." She held up the mirror. "I sucked out your soul and put it in and old pet of mine. Something I believe the locals called a darkmaw." she gave him an approving glare. "I rather approve of the name."

"This...this is not my body?" the growlish voice was surprisingly clear to understand.

"Of course not silly thing. You may be a pain, but even I could never destroy a handsome body like yours." she gave him an almost warm look. "I don't intend to keep you like this permanently my little sorcerer. Just long enough for my plan to be carried through. Then, with your power gone and your soul already at my disposal, I'll simply thrust you back in as my blood slave. You know, a midnight snack."

Mozenrath snarled and leaped, surprising himself at the actual high his new body carried him to. He landed on Uvase and brought her in a clumsy tacked to the ground. "I'll shove you back into your grrrrave forrr this!" he raised his paw to strike.

Uvase sighed. "Oh does the puppy dog need a spanking does he." She didn't even move and Mozenrath's immense body went flying from her. He connected with the sands. Again he spun around and prepared an attack. He didn't even make it into the air before she held him in place. "Mozie Mozie Mozie!" she shook her head as though this was truly a shame. "You just..." she squeezed his heart through her strength. "aren't.." she listened to him gasp. "getting..." Mozenrath whined in his dog thought. "it..." she finally released him.

The huge form dropped like a rock. Mozenrath staggered to his feet. He started to stand and Uvase pushed him back down. "You will always bow to me from now on Mozenrath." she said in harsh cruel tones. The whine came from him as she picked up a stick and whapped him over the head with it. "I am your master now. I have complete control." she raised the stick and brought it down with incredible force.

The beast must have had an incredibly thick skull. For the blow did not even bring blood. But this time, Mozenrath did not stand. He turned his now massive jaw downward and averted his eyes from hers in a humiliation only a dog can show. Uvase lifted her head to the skies and laughed. 'Now dog, hunt for your mistress, she hungers."

*****

Mozenrath lifted his wolf like head and sniffed the winds. This creatures senses were astonishing. It was like having the best of each animal at his.... No! No he wasn't in control of this body. She was. Uvase had control over this form. Not him. And that was worse than death. Only one person before had ever had this kind of control over him. Blood hatred seethed through him as he remembered how much humiliation he had endured before finding a way to defeat his master Destane. He had learned to endure and he would find a way to endure what ever this Romanian whore had concocted. Again he sniffed the wind. Nothing more about than a few desert cobras and perhaps a scorpion or two. Nothing either he or Uvase could sink their teeth into. She had warned him that he would be eating in the same form. As a dog would eat scraps from a kitchen floor. She had filled his head with that laugh of hers and sat on the soft sands to wait for him to return with dinner.

And he had to obey. THAT was the ultimate humiliation. He couldn't even refuse her. Not even able to make a show of it by refusing and letting her beat him. He was completely controlled by her mind. And she had proved it by using him to do humiliating tricks over and over again when he had mentally argued with her. Her shrill voice echoed in his ear.

'Sit up, dance, beg ,roll over , speak.'

He growled in memory. If it took him till the end of his life he was going to get her for this humiliation. But now he couldn't afford to get angry. He was hunting for himself as much as her and the scent of prey had crossed desert.

As he followed the smell. He realized it reeked familiar. No. Not familiar.

A familiar. It was the half fishy smell of eel. At that moment Mozenrath picked up speed and drove himself over the next dune. He ran on all fours at top speed clearing the sands as fast has he could go. The smell began to mix with another. Something akin to that of a man. It was a man. Like a man who had perhaps rubbed himself over with the varied smells of the street.

Mozenrath pulled up just short of the next dune as the hard magic smell of a genie hit him. It was them. For reason or another they were with Xerxes. And they were headed this way.

A brief plan began to formulate in his mind. He could perhaps turn this to his advantage. Aladdin wanted quite desperately to find his princess. He wanted quite desperately to get back to a semi-human form. And even if she wasn't desperate, Uvase would soon find herself in desperate need for blood. Snake blood and scorpion blood had been all he had been able to catch recently. So this could prove to be a very welcome treat to her, and a nice little game piece for him if he was careful.

*****

Uvase glared at him as he gave her the news. Really she knew that they would be coming for her. He was a hero. A hero always came for his true love. She had simply hoped he would wait. She hadn't made any preparations or creatures to deal with them or the genie. And to make them now would simply be to much trouble.

The sound of a howling jackal reached her ears. 'Perfect' Mozenrath felt her muse. "Mozenrath."

The once sorcerer lifted his massive head and cocked it in a doglike fashion.

"Find that pack and destroy its leader. They will immediately follow you and provide me with an aliquot if somewhat primitive defense system."

If the darkmaw had been capable of a smile, Mozenrath would have done so. He had already beaten the pack leader. The rubbed himself down with the sands to cover his now bloody scent from Uvase. It had worked surprisingly well against her accurate nose. But now he simply bowed in a graceful manner and shot off over the hills.

He had watched the pack for a time. Giving off just enough of his presence that he could see the signals the leader gave them in a battle or hunting situation. Mozenrath had watched as they reacted to his movements and soft growls. And when this huge beast had come out of a brush the leader hadn't smelt andy form of human but something that smelt a little like a dog and a little like old game gone bad.

It had barked at him baring teeth and snarling it's own brand of ruthless justice at him that this was not his area and he had to leave. It had shocked him when he found he understood each bark as though a human were speaking words into his mind. But he had set aside shock and killed the leader.

The jackals waited for him three dunes away.

*****

Aladdin at up as he heard the howls begin. Xerxes screeched and darted under Aladdin's hood for protection. "Jackal." he whispered.

"I'm not stupid Xerxes." Aladdin removed the lamp and rubbed it till a blueish smoke came forth. Genie burst forth with a yawn.

"Al!"

Aladdin didn't even get a word out before another howl cascaded down into the campsite. The blue genie ducked and glanced at Al. "How long have they been howling?" he asked.

"Just started up a few moments ago." Aladdin removed a shivering Xerxes from his cloak. "Go and see how far they are from us."

The eel darted up and took himself up in the air by about twenty or thirty feet. "Not far." it's scratchy voice hit their ears. "Ten minuets tops." he called.

Aladdin removed his dagger just as the big one came over the dune. "Holy Allah." he whispered. It was huge! Bigger then that creature he had faced treasure hunting once. Also decidedly more wolf like then jackal like. Its snout was broader and made more for crunching and crushing bones then simply gnawing on them like a jackal would. Its torso moved with decided extermination. Whatever the pack had planed they wouldn't fail at it.

When they began to move in Aladdin readied his dagger for a fight. And almost dropped it as the huge creature stood on hind legs and looked directly at him. "Hello strrrrreet rrrrat." it growled.

*****

Jasmine sniffed the air and blanched. Something was very familiar about that smell. She had felt it once as a human, but now it was broader. She had felt it when that little girl calling for her mommy had first bitten her and started the whole mess. She had felt it when being called into the menagerie and again bitten. And she had felt it when the creature had poured her own blood into her mouth.

The creature that had done this to her was close. Seething vengeance surged through Jasmine for the first time in her life. That feeling of pure hatred rushed in her now. The need for blood was permanently subsided as she tore out to the oasis. She would leave a clear trail and hope the thing came for her. Then wait under ground.

*****

"She sleeps underrrrground." Mozenrath said as best he could. "Since her coffin would be to much hinderrrrence. "Every day she shifts bellow the sands and leaves me to gaurrrrrrd." he could feel Aladdin staring at every muscle on his body. Half awed half wary of exactly how much of what he said was true and how much was fake. "Listen to me strrrreet rrrrrat. This is one occasion wherrre nitherrr of us can afforrrd a mistake." pointed out with one clawed hand to the area where Uvase had been waiting for him. "She is worrrse than myself in one aspect. She is completely insane." he countered any argument Aladdin could have made.

Aladdin took a chance and stood up, moving close to the creature he now knew as Mozenrath. "And she....morphed you into this?" He asked.

Mozenrath turned and Aladdin realized just exactly how large the teeth in his mouth were. "She didn't change me. She stole my soul and shoved me into this forrrrrm." he shock the manlike fur around his shoulders. "And forrrr that I will get herrrrr on my own time." He looked pointedly at Aladdin. "But unless I am mistaken, you still wish to keep that rrrrrrroyal pain of a girrrlfriend forrrr yourrrrrself."

Aladdin tried not to lean away from the jaws but in the end was forced to take a step back. "I want her back because I'm in love with her Mozenrath. Not that you'd give a damn."

Mozenrath grabbed Aladdin shoulder and hoisted him from the ground. "Yourrrr rrrrright about that Aladdin. I don't give a damn. But rrrrright now what Uvase has planed won't be good for eitherrrr of us." he forced the street rat to sit on a log and looked out toward where Aladdin had sent his genie. He smelt Xerxes coming up behind him and growled as the eel tried to comfort him. "Stay away." he slapped the scaly creature and turned back.

"And Uvase's starting to sound like you." Aladdin mentioned. "What with world domination and all."

"Don't push it." Mozenrath growled.

But for once Aladdin had the sorcerer in a corner, and he wasn't about to let him out. "No I mean how does it feel Mozenrath. Ya know, having someone use you for their screams once in a while."

Mozenrath gave Aladdin a sharp warning growl which the street rat ignored. "I just wanna know how it feels to be in the helpless position for once in your life...." Aladdin didn't get out the next sentence.

Mozenrath leaped and pressed his massive paw to the hero's throat. "You!" he growled as the jackals around him watched in favor of a quick kill and full bellies. "You arre extrrrremly lucky that I need you at the moment orrrr I would have no hesitation in rrrrripping your throat out."

Just then Genie pulled up and saw the two enemies. "Ok what'd I miss?"

*****

Jasmine pushed herself up from the dirt and growled. Her creator was closer than ever.

*****

Uvase growled as Mozenrath walked up empty handed. She didn't have to flex now to see into him. 'You're late' she snarled and grabbed his muzzle. 'What happened?'

Mozenrath whined. Her grip was digging into his gums. "Please. Misstrrrress. I had no choice. Daylight is coming and I cannot leave you unguarded. " He hoped this display of humility would sway her.

Uvase shook her auburn hair out and glared at him with her cold eyes. "You are deeply in trouble Mozenrath." she shook his head. "Very very bad dog." with each word her face got a little closer to his. Just as suddenly she leaped to the side and tore one of the jackals apart. The sand managed to soak up most of the blood. But her eating habits were the worst Mozenrath had ever seen. He'd had to kill twice for himself now in this form and he never shredded a creature like that. This was pure and unadulterated blood lust. Uvase's last constraints were being worked upon and her strength was waning.

Mozenrath tried to smile. She was weak.

*****

Jasmine held her stomach as she watched the scene. The bits and pieces of jackal meat were tempting to chew on, but her only hunger now was for vengeance. Her only thirst for her creators black blood. She watched as Uvase began to slip beneath the sands. She waited very patiently for the vampyress to get all the way down before she threw herself full force on the woman.

Uvase screeched as Jasmine tore past her. "You." she whispered and pulled herself from the sands. "You dear princess couldn't have come at a better time." she slashed at the royal pain with a hiss and chuckled cruelly as she sliced a vein.

Jasmine didn't even look at the wound. She knew by now it would heal quickly. "Hello Uvase." she whispered in a low guttural voice quite unlike anything Mozenrath had ever heard her use before. She turned and looked at the creature Mozenrath had become and a look of almost pity came over her face. "Seems I'm not the only one you came for." she turned back around to face Uvase.

Uvase smiled. "Well yes. Of course if you really wish to thank some one do thank Mozenrath. It was his idea up until he realized he couldn't controls me." she gave the huge beast a pat on the muzzle. Mozenrath accepted it simply because he had no other choice. "Mozie kill." she pointed to Jasmine. Mozenrath had no choice. If he didn't attack she would mind-size him and force him to do it. He attacked and brought the princess down full force, knocking her to the ground. "Poorrrr prrrrincess." he muttered.

Uvase pulled him off and grabbed Jasmines collar. "I must admit I'm surprised Jasmine. Even for a rookie you're weak. But fortunately I don't need you for that." she pulled out the mirror and let Jasmine see it. "You princess, will be my greatest conquest."

Jasmine hadn't even a moment to scream before the silvery shine enveloped her. Mozenrath watched as it took her in. He would have smiled. Everything was going to plan.

*****

It took everything Aladdin had in him to keep from running after Jasmine as the mirror took her. Every ounce of his self-control was exerted now. In fact his hand gripped his dagger so tight his knuckles were white. But he knew and Genie had confirmed that Mozenrath was right in the one account. He had to let the mirror take Jasmine or he would never have her back.

Genie put a hand on his friends shoulder. Half in comfort, half to hold him back from any crazy moves. "Just a bit longer Al," he said. "Just a bit."

*****

Mozenrath blinked back the forced of Uvase's magic. She hadn't wasted any time in transporting them back to the Citadel lair and up to the lab from there. She smiled at him and opened the mirror. "Oh Mozie don't look so put out. Soon you'll have your body back and I'll have you."

Mozenrath growled but kept his tongue. "What arrrrre you doing?" he asked as she placed an odd contraption up against the wall.

"This is something faintly reminiscent of the essence switcher you showed me soon after I got here." she smiled. "But this is a power switcher." She lifted the mirror and the shine began to swirl and contort around itself, pushing out of the frame. A human figure became apparent as it landed and showed the light frame of a woman.

Jasmine landed and growled. She turned to see her captor directly behind her. "All right Uvase. I know you aren't just in this for giggles and grins. What are you after?" she wouldn't bother fighting. Uvase was a full predator, she was just a fledgling who had managed to escape the nest.

"Not specifically what. But who." Uvase smiled. "Who could I be after that would be worth all this." she motioned around her at everything. Jasmine looked at Mozenrath who shook his head. "Well if not Mozenrath then who?" she voiced aloud.

Uvase waited. Waited till she was so close the princess could smell death straight from her. "You never really knew your mother did you?" she asked suddenly.

Jasmine froze beside her. "What ...what do you mean?" she asked.

"Yes I believe she passed on before she could tell you about your heritage." she circled the princess. "You Jasmine, have you ever heard of the Hunters?"

Jasmine shook her head. 'What does she know of my mother?' Jasmine asked herself Uvase gave Jasmine an almost loving pat on the shoulder. "Oh princess, that is a shame. If your mother had not died perhaps I might not have been able to find you." she smiled at Mozenrath who's eyes were so wide he looked as though she had propped them open. "Oh yes you were an instrument of vengeance as well." she laughed. "Possibly one of the most powerful of them all." She removed the mirror from her pocket. 'Come here Mozenrath.' she whispered into his ear through his mind. 'Mozie I have a treat for you.' she grabbed the princess and pushed her to the confines of the manacles she had been secretly hiding behind her back.

Mozenrath felt the back of his mind force him to resist. He didn't want to get any closer to her then possible, and he hadn't expected her to magic them beck so Aladdin and that genie were Allah knows how far away. But her magic was completely around him now. He tried to jerk desperately as he realized she held a knife. "There is more than one way to do what I need to do." she whispered and pulled him further. "Say hello to the Gonngal's Dirk.. Sorry to have this be so bloody but I simply haven't the energy to do this the old fashioned way."

Mozenrath yelped as she tore his vision from him. He heard himself whine and blatantly yelled at this body to have a bit more self-control. Uvase wound her hands around him and pulled the massive body to her. "Soon Mozie. Soon you'll have your body back." she held the muzzle so that he wouldn't be tempted to bite. She pressed the blade to his fur covered neck, and sliced. Pure, raw, undiluted, pain surged straight through Mozenrath's body. A low sucking sound became evident in his ears. Something like blood being drained from a corpse. 'I'm almost a corpse!' he thought. But no, if he was dead he wouldn't be able to feel the pain. Oh it hurt! He could make out the low cackle belonging to Uvase. Again he felt a suck. He knew what this was. Something was being drained from his body. No from this body. He was being pulled out from it.

Uvase took extreme pleasure of licking the blood from the open wound. She pulled Jasmine closer and nodded to the half dead darkmaw corpse. Jasmine couldn't help it. If she didn't drink Uvase would force her to. And Uvase was descended of the Dracula's. She would do it out of pure spite. She let the burning hunger take her momentarily and gorged herself on the blood. It dripped down her cheek and gave her vampire pale face a tinge of color. Her black hair was ruffled from the scuffle in the desert. Uvase sweated it back from her head and kissed the princess as she feed. "Oh you will be one of the best." she whispered as though encouraging. "I will see to that. I will make you strong and powerful." she continued to whisper until the rasp of metal resounded through the corridor.

The dirk glowed with a phosphorescent black blue light. It shone so brightly Uvase had to guard her eye before picking it up. Muttering yet another phrase Mozenrath's body appeared from the ceiling. It lowered itself slowly to the ground and lay there in an artistic almost limp crucifix position. Uvase smiled and raised the dagger... "And with this blood the soul shall belong to me!" she cried. "And with this blade the power shall burn in the souls of every babe!"

Jasmine felt a contortion in her belly. She stared down at the body of the darkmaw. 'That's why she wanted me to drink the blood. It's a curse element' But it was too late to rectify now. She could only hope the plan would work. Uvase made a cut on the sorcerer's body. The blood was so dark it was almost black. "Yes. Turn." she whispered. The blood began to shift as though obeying. It shifted in color as water in oil and soon, blackness dripped from the wound. "YES! And darkness shall take the earth in her belly and birth it anew from her womb in to the deaths of hell!!" Uvase swung the knife with all her might...

And screamed when it was knocked from her hands.

Aladdin stood in an almost to heroic pose atop his carpet. His Genie hung nearby in a rather apropos Elmer Fudd guise. "Be very very quiet. I'm hunting vampires. HUHUHUHHU"

Uvase recoiled. "You bastard!" she snarled at knife. "Your in league with them!"

Mozenrath smiled from within the knife. "Gotcha," he said.

Uvase threw the knife down. It shattered as Mozenrath's blue-black essence came out.

Mozenrath was just conscious enough to see her as she began to change. Uvase's spin began to grow. It cracked and split into a hunched almost El Katibe like form. Her beautiful face began to contour and twist as her muzzle grew to en extraordinary length. Dagger like teeth stretched out of the sticky flesh. Course fur began to grace her body. It rippled along her like a wave. Claws grew to an enormous length as she glared at the people with frighteningly human eyes. Her neck coiled back like a cobras as her body went into a lung position. Her teeth pulled back into a snarl of pure rage. Her long fingers now tipped by thick brittle claws stretched for them. She opened her vise like mouth to speak one word. "Die."

Aladdin pulled up his sword as she pounded him to the ground with her full body weight. The sword wasn't up before she hit and only gave her shoulder a glancing blow. She lifted her claws and swung taking a hunk of flesh from the hero's arm.

A gunshot rang through the citadel and Uvase's darkmaw form landed about twenty feet away. "Silver bullets." Genie said triumphantly.

"And what?" Aladdin countered.

"Oh just a little present from someone I used to know. Says it's a sure fire werewolf thing."

"But Genie, Uvase's a vampire."

"OH!!" Genie didn't even get to finish speaking before Uvase's claw came down full force. She sent him spiraling against the marble. He flattened for a moment, then fell apart like a puzzle piece.

"So much for cosmic powers." Uvase snarled as she clutched Aladdin throat and held him high.

Jasmine snarled in an almost animalistic manner. "Put him down!" she screamed.

"Oh and why?" she gripped harder. "I'm sure he'd make a rather nice blood stain on the walls." she squeezed harder and Aladdin felt as though he couldn't breath. A bit harder and he felt the claws pricking his neck. Uvase described this to Jasmine as she did it.

Finally Jasmine sank to the floor. "I'll do what ever you want Uvase. Just let him down."

Uvase smiled with those vulpine lips. "Very wise princess." she whispered and threw Aladdin's from across the room. She reached for Jasmine.

And stopped as a look of surprise and pain contorted her already hideous features. She turned very slowly, and plain shock registered.

Mozenrath stood behind her. Holding a bloody wooden steak. "Damn Genie never gets anything right." he muttered as he punctured her again. Uvase snarled and redirected her attack on the sorcerer. Mozenrath backed up before the onslaught. He countered every one of Uvase's slices with one of the steaks. She screeched and hollered. Screaming so loud Mozenrath wanted to scream back to just counter act it.

Mozenrath didn't see the piece of glass she had shattered from the dagger. He felt it as the shard split through the soul of his boot and into his foot. With a small yell he fell back and again yelped as a smaller shard entered his back. Uvase smiled. She bent over close so that her wet breath drooled onto his cheek. She pinned his arms against his sides and opened her mouth. "You should have listened to the crone boy." she muttered, and reared back to bite.

And Xerxes took a dive into her back. Using ever tooth he had the little eel bite down and bite hard. Uvase screeched and threw herself back, desperately trying to remove the eel. Mozenrath waited till her arms were raised ,and threw the wooden steak into her heart.

Blood.

Black blood gushed out onto everything. Mozenrath held his mouth closed to keep from swallowing it. He almost lost his lunch as it covered much of his face and his wardrobe. The sticky blood landed on everything in close range and as he watched he noticed Uvase weakening. He form was becoming more thin and gangly. It strained and fell to the marble limp as though without a skeleton. She gave him one last look of anger as he grabbed Aladdin's sword and brought it down over her head.

*****

Aladdin looked over at Mozenrath as they finished burying the body. They still had the head to bury. It lay in a bag over to one side. The hero looked over at Jasmine. "Will she be all right?" he asked.

"Give her a few days rest and shell be back to a royal pain." he snorted.

"Aladdin. This doesn't change anything. I still want Agrabah. And I will still go to any lengths to get it."

Aladdin smiled and then punched him. "That was for using my wife to get it."

Mozenrath started to blast him, but thought better of it. "Just this once Aladdin." he growled. "I'm going to let you get away with it." he stood up.

"Only because your too weak to fight back." he countered.

Mozenrath growled, he couldn't exactly deny it. But that didn't mean he had to comfortable with it. "You will bury the head in Agrabah." it was about the closest to a request Aladdin had ever heard Mozenrath come. "Of course. I don't want Uvase back together any more then you do." He muttered.

The sorcerer simply nodded and turned away as he muttered something that Aladdin decided to take as a thank you. He watched the silhouette walk away till it disappeared either by magic or by will.