Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin and his... by senna1
[Reviews - 10] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
This is my first story so sorry if it's short.
"Come back here you thieves!" A cart vendor screamed.

Two children a boy about seventeen and a girl about twelve looked up at the man they had just stolen from.

"He shouldn’t waste his breath" the boy said.

"Neither should any other cart vendor in Agrabah" the girl said laughing, and ran ahead.

The boy saw a guard near him and threw the loaf of bread they stole.

"Catch," he screamed.

The girl ran forward trying to catch it. The boy watched her running, like a parent watches their child walk for the first time. She caught the loaf, and then a guard came out of an alleyway and grabbed her. The boy ran up to her but the girl just said,

"Go, run Aladdin!"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"No" Aladdin said panting and sweating like crazy.

"Aladdin, what's wrong?" Jasmine asked laying her hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing just a bad dream, wait what time is it?" Aladdin asked trying to change the subject.

"It's ten"

"What, we have a meeting with the sultan of Al Kariad" Aladdin said getting up to get dressed.

Jasmine knew this wasn’t like him. She sighed, and squinted as if she could figure out what the dream was by looking at him. She sighed again and went to go get dressed herself.

They both entered the room where the two sultans were talking. Aladdin and Jasmine took a seat across from the sultans. Aladdin was falling asleep (because of the dreams all night), and the sultan (of Agrabah) saw it.

"Hamed...?" the sultan of Al Karaid said watching him stare at Aladdin.

"Right, um Jasmine, Aladdin go rest... I can take care of this matter by myself" he said looking worriedly at Aladdin.

"Thank you father" Jasmine said leaving with Aladdin.

"Kids" the sultan of Al Karaid, said shaking his head.

"Yes, so..."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aladdin walked in their room not noticing that Jasmine didn't come in. She closed the door after she saw Aladdin lay down on the bed. And turned to find Genie running to her holding Abu who was burnt and the tip of his tail on fire.

"I'm sorry Jas, I tried to make a rocket with the toaster and monkey boy, but it exploded and I..." Genie said frantically.
"Genie it's alright, listen Aladdin's been having nightmares and he won't tell me anything about them, can you talk to him?" Jasmine asked interrupting Genie and not even listening to the story anyways.

"Sure Jas" Genie said turning into a fire extinguisher and blasting Abu, who by now was running away screeching.

"Jasmine?" Aladdin asked finally realizing she wasn't in the room. Genie came in the room instead.

"Al have you been having nightmares?" he asked turning into a little boy wearing pajamas with sheep on them and holding a blue blanket.

Aladdin tilted his head in a way that meant "I'm not in the mood" and Genie quickly turned back to normal.

"Al what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just the..."

"The dream, tell it to me"

Aladdin made the same face that meant, "I'm not in the mood"

"Please?" Genie said batting his big girly eyelashes.

"Well it was about a year ago..." Aladdin started.

"So it really happened?"

"Yeah, this girl was with me and we were um... stealing, and I threw her the bread (what we stole) and then this guard came out of nowhere and grabbed her, I ran up to her but she just said to go and leave” Aladdin said, but you could tell he wasn't really finished.

"That's not so bad Al, I don't see what's wrong" Genie said.

"But Genie, the girl, is my sister".