Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin and his... by senna1
[Reviews - 10] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
"Well Al, it's just I never..." Genie started

"I know, I never told anyone because, well it hurt too much, and I don't even know if she's alive" Aladdin confessed.

Genie put his arm around Aladdin's ahoulder."Poor Al" he thought

"Don't worry, it's ok" Genie said trying to find the right words.

"I wish it was" Aladdin said looking out to the city of Agrabah, almost his city. He thought of how his sister never got to look at the city from here but only at the palace from thir hovel, and he promised her that one day she would."One day we'll be rich live in a palace and never have any problems at all" he used to say.

"So, uh what's her name?" Genie asked interrupting Aladdin's thoghts.

"Senna, I wish i knew where she was" Aladdin said in wonder.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"But Senna!"

"Just go Aladdin!"

Senna opened her eyes, gasping for breath. She looked up and saw her friend Kamal hovering over her.

"Yes?" She asked

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah i'm fine" she replied rubbing her head in confusion. Kamal looked at her worriedly. She'd been having nightmares of her brother "Aladdin" for about a month.

And during that month he had been wondering what Aladdin was like. Even though she said he was the most loving, caring person in the world, why would she be having nightmares about him? He put it aside, it was too confusing.

There was a long paause while Kamal was thinking and Senna was regaining her strength. Finally Kamal broke the silence.

"So you wanna go get breakfast?"

"Do i have to" Senna asked knowing she would have to.

"Yes" Kamal said while showing that face Senna couldn't resist.

"All right..." Senna gave up

"...but only because you're my f..."

"Yeah yeah I know i'm your friend, let's go!" he urged.

Senna got up and they started to leave their hovel. Things hadn't really changed for Senna since she had been sent here from Agrabah she thought. She still lived in a hovel, with a boy, and she still stole to survive. That was pretty much her life back at home.

They got to the marketplace and looked around. Kamal spotted a new apple cart. The man owning the cart looked young about twenty and like he's never owned a cart in his life or for that matter had anyone steal from a cart of his.

Senna was looking in the total opposite direction, at a young women about nineteen who was walking to the man Kamal was looking at. There eyes were finally looking st the same place, the cart. The man kissed the women, and gave the women an apple. They were probably married. Senna was thinking of how romantic it was. But all Kamal was thinking about was how unfair that some people can just get food for free, but no not him.

"This'll be easy" Kamal said eying the cart.

Senna knew he wanted to steal from the cart the women was so she went along with him, even though she felt bad stealing from the cute couple.

They both walked up to the cart casually and started to look around, feeling apples, seeing if they were ripe(Not like they cared as long as they could eat it) and things like that. Finally Kamal nodded to Senna, and she bodded back. The man was looking away. They slowly took one apple each looking at the man. He turned around and saw them.

"Hey!" Te man said surprised. Apparently he didn't know anything about thieves.

The two ran, the man followed them through the crowd.

"Guards" he yelled

"Great..." Kamal said sarcasticly.

They got out of the crowd, now two guards behind them and getting closer. A pile of barrels was ahead of them. They jumped to the top, pushing some of the barrels crushing the guards (Not killing them).

"Wow, two apples and they go crazy!" Kamal said.

The two turned to leave but there were three more guards behind them. Senna looked around for something to jump on, like she had done so many times with Aladdin in Agrabah.

"Uh, uh..." She said still looking.

She saw a rope hanging from a building.

"The rope" she said and jumped.

It was a long jump and she probably wouldn't get to it. But to her surprise both her and Kamal were grasping the rope tightly. They climbed up quickly and jumped to a nearby roof.

"They got away, again!" One of the guards.

"Next time" The head of them said, almost like he was sure he would get them next time. But now what they all knew was that they would have to tell the bad news to the cart vendor.

The young man was told, and returned back to his cart and wife.

"Those poor kids..." The women said

"...they have to steal to eat" She concluded.

Kamal and Senna got home. Senna looked around their hovel. It brought back so many memories of Aladdin. She sighed and started to eat. They wouldn't go back out until dark.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I do!" Genie said as a lightbulb appeared over his head, after thinking for a while.

"You do?"

"Well I don't, but wouldn't the sultan?"

"Your right Genie, thanks so much!" Aladdin said running out of the room. He pushed the door open and saw Jasmine. A big smile appeared on his face, which made Jasmine so happy.

"Come on" Aladdin said pulling her.

"Come on where?" She asked playfully, wondering what made him so happy all of a sudden.

They walked into the throne room, Jasmine still confused why she was even there.

"Sultan, may I ask you something?"

"Of course Aladdin" The sultan replied

"Sultan, do you remember about a year ago the guards caught a girl about twelve stealing?"

"What is he talking about?" Jasmine thought.

"Aw yes!" The sultan remembered.

"Do you know where she is?" Aladdin asked hoping she wasn't dead.

"Yes she was sent to a prison in a place called Afar"

Aladdin sighed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you sultan!"

"May I ask why?"

"Um, well sultan that was my...sister"

Jasmine gasped.

"I'm so sorry Aladdin I didn't know" The sultan apoligized.

"It's alright sultan, thanks for telling me" Aladdin said as he walked away, Jasmine following.

"So that's what your dreams were about, your...your...you have a sister?" Jasmine asked confused.

"How come you never told me, I thought we said no more lies!?"

"It wasn't a lie..." Aladdin tried to back up his case.

"...or secrets" She almost yelled.

"Jasmine, it hurt too much to talk about her"

"I'm sorry I yelled, I understand" She sighed.

Jasmine hugged Aladdin, while opening the door to their room.

"I'll go tomorrow" Aladdin said.

"I'll miss you"

"It'll only be a day" He assured her.

They both sat on the bed, pulled the covers over themselves, and kissed goodnight.

"Goodnight Aladdin"

"Goodnight Jasmine" Aladdin said falling asleep