Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A Lost Love by senna1
[Reviews - 9] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Hope you like it! Please Review!
She wandered the streets of the city. But what city? Where was she? How did she get there? She walked around so more. The city seemed oddly familiar but yet still alien. She examined the buildings, houses, and streets. It all seemed so familiar. She continued to walk deeper and deeper into the city. With every step an added sense of familiarity. Suddenly she came upon it. A building so familiar that all doubt of where she was disappeared. A building which held many memories of her past life-her hovel. She wandered the streets again now confident of where she was, Afar. She turned around and saw a figure in the shadows. Who was this man? The man stepped out of the darkness.

It was Kamal!

"Senna."

"I'm sorry Kamal" she said as she walked to him. She held her arms out and reached for him but when her arms went around him she felt nothing, just air. She tried again but all she felt was air. She started to cry,

"Kamal, Kamal..."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Senna shot her eyes open. She walked to the balcony recovering from the dream. She looked at the rising sun, it was so beautiful.

"Aunt Senna!" Cara (Aladdin's five year old daughter) said running to Senna's door. She opened it and peeked in. Senna turned around and gestured for Cara to come in the room. Cara walked over to Senna.

"Why are you up so early?" Senna asked.

"I wanted you to tell me a story about Ali"

Ever since Cara was born Aladdin had been telling her stories of what happened to him before and when he met Jasmine, but said it was another person named Ali. Of course Jasmine and Senna didn't like it but Aladdin promised when she was older he would tell her the truth.

"Which one?" Senna asked.

"The one about the carpet ride," Cara said walking to Senna's bed and bouncing on it.

Senna walked over to her bed and started the story.

"Ali decided to take the princess on a magic carpet ride to make up for calling her a prize."

When she was finished with the story Senna told Cara, "Cara, go see if daddy's up, and if he is tell him to come in here, OK?"

"OK," Cara said as she skipped away to Aladdin's room.

Senna wanted to tell Aladdin about the dreams about Kamal, but how would she tell him? A few minutes later Aladdin came in.

"Aladdin, I think you should tell Cara about Ali. It just feels so wrong."

"Senna, when she's older. Is something else wrong, not about Ali?" Aladdin said yawning.

"Well I've... I've been, I'm going home for a little bit," she said walking out.

"But..." Aladdin started as Senna slammed the door shut.

Senna walked to her old hovel. She hadn't been there in a long time. She took a deep breath. She went inside and sat down near the "window". She looked at the beautiful city, almost missing her old life.