Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Jasmine's Book by SweetApple
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
OKOK I'm soooo new at this soo R&R but new flames or what ever evil things people do when they hate it
A woman walked up to the palace. She was a little nervous because she had not seen the Princess or the Sultan in over 3 years. As she walked up to the palace Rasoul was standing at his post just as he was expected to do.

“What is your business here madam?” he spoke.
“I am here to give a present to the Princess,” said the woman.
“Before you come in what is your name?” said Rasoul.
“Princess Nashela of Casltela, now if you don’t mind I would like to go in now!” the Princess retorted at the guard.

Rasoul rolled his eyes and let her in.

In the palace a few minutes before…

Princess Jasmine sat at her mirror. She was excited about an upcoming event. It was her birthday. She sat there brushing her raven black hair. She could not stop thinking about her friend Princess Nashela. Just then Aladdin came in to her room.

“Aladdin! I just cannot wait till Nashela comes,” Jasmine said to Aladdin.
“Um Jas, who is Nashela?” Aladdin said as he draped his arms on Jasmine's waist and gave her a morning hug and kiss.
“O Aladdin, she is my best friend since like forever,” she said while returning the hug and kiss.
“Well let’s go down for breakfast and you can open your presents that are waiting for you,” Aladdin said. Jasmine gave a little childish smile. Aladdin put out his hand. Jasmine accepted the gesture and folded her hand in his.