Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Jasmine's Book by SweetApple
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
OKOK second chapter is ok so R&R
Down in the Dining Hall…

Genie was doing his magic tricks for Jasmine’s surprise birthday party. The sultan was enjoying the show. Abu and Iago where fighting over a peace of fruit even though there was plenty on the table. Carpet was hovering near the dining hall entrance to watch out for Aladdin and Jasmine. Princess Nashela was sitting at the table with the sultan laughing at Genie’s impersonation of Will Smith. When carpet saw Aladdin and Jasmine he flew in and pointed at the door. Everyone stopped what they where doing and waited for everyone to be seated.

“Nashela!! I’m so happy to see you!” said the excited Jasmine when she entered.
“I’m glad to see you Jasmine, it has been awhile!” said Nashela who was excited also. The two hugged and that is when Nashela saw Aladdin.
“By Allah, Jas who is this handsome man?” Nashela said in a breathless voice.
Jasmine giggled. ‘Of course Nashela would not know Aladdin.’
“This is Aladdin, my fiancé,” said Jasmine, still giggling.
“Well,” said Nashela looking at him “He is hot!” she said satisfied.
Aladdin grinned at the comment and sat next to Jasmine. Aladdin asked questions that Nashela answered while everyone else listened and commented every now and then. Jasmine joined in the conversation.
“So, Nashela what have you been up to lately?” Jasmine asked.
“Oh nothing, just getting a present for you!” Nashela answered. Jasmine and Nashela giggled and she gave Jasmine the present. Jasmine opened the present to find an old book called: Everlasting Hope. Jasmine looked at the book and said:
“Thank you, it is… very nice of you,” Jasmine said plainly. She wondered why her best friend would give her an old book.
“I know, I know, I had that book for over a year and never read it,” Nashela answered, “So I was like, who should I give it to and I remembered your birthday… So here you go!” she said.
“Thank you Nashela,” Jasmine said.
“Yeah, maybe I can read it, too!” Aladdin said.
“Yeah!” Genie said, “Or Jasmine can read it to us!” shouted Genie.
“O great, just when I thought I could spend the night sleeping, I have to hear a story about Hope!” Iago said in an annoyed voice.
“Come on it could be interesting,” Genie said back to the mad parrot.
Nashela looked at the sultan and said, “Well, I got to go.”
“Oh I wish you could stay longer,” Jasmine said in a sad voice.
“I know, but I will see you soon!” replied Nashela.
With her words she left. Jasmine and the gang waved to her until her horse was out of sight, then Jasmine said:
“I will read the first chapter to you guys.”
“All right, let's get this over with,” said Iago, and with that they left for Jasmine’s room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Jasmine’s room

Rajah was lying on his bed. Genie put on his Captain Underpants Pj’s and curled up in his lamp waiting for every one else to sit. On the floor was Abu, and on his perch was Iago. The sultan sat in a green chair. Aladdin cuddled up next to Jasmine. Jasmine gave a small sigh and started to open the cover. As she did a breeze came through the window. Jasmine shivered. Aladdin quickly shut the curtains and cuddled with Jasmine once more.
Jasmine’s eyes were amazed to see that the story was written over 1,000,000 years ago. As she skimmed the name of the book her eyes gazed upon the name of the author. It said Written by Rea Talion. ‘That’s funny Talion is Nashela’s last name’ Jasmine thought. Just then there was a crake of lightning and Jasmine was gone.
“Jasmine!” Said the surprised Aladdin
“Where is she?” cried the sultan