Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Jasmine's Book by SweetApple
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
THANK YOU for all of your reviews:-D R&R HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER
In Jasmine’s room

“Where is she?” Aladdin said in a frantic voice. He was lifting up every thing trying to find the missing Princess.
“Calm down Al, we will find her,” said Genie. He quickly changed into his Sherlock Holmes costume and started looking around the room for some clues.
“I sent out every guard out on the streets to look for her,” said the sultan “I am sure we will find her soon, my boy.” He was trying to keep his smile from turning into a frown. Aladdin sighed, “Genie, have you found something?” “Yes, but I don’t think you will like it too much,” Genie said.
“Show me it!” shouted Aladdin
“OK, but I warned you.”
With that he opened the door to reveal a messy room with two animals in the middle.
“I warned you monkey not to…Hey!” said the loud parrot. The monkey in the room threw an apple at the parrot.
“He He He,” the monkey named Abu screeched.
“Ha Ha Ha, very funny monkey,” said Iago
“YOU GUYS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” shouted Aladdin
“Ah, funny story…” said Iago
Aladdin sighed again and said, “I will deal with you two later,” and again they all started to look for their missing Princess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some where on the Galion Sea ((or to Jasmine somewhere new))

Jasmine woke up with a sudden rush of cooled water.
“Wake up Ellen!” said a strange voice.
“Is she alive, father?” said a child’s voice.
“I think so, Devon, let's just put her to bed,” said the strange voice.
“All right father,” said the child’s voice.
Jasmine’s head was aching, she could not remember who the voices were. In fact she did not even know the voices.
“Where am I?” Jasmine said as she sat up.
“You're on our father's ship, the Elon. Remember, Ellen, it was named after you and me when I was born,” said a child’s voice.
“Who are you and… and where… is Aladdin?” said Jasmine as stared at the boy. He looked no older than 10 and had blonde hair, shiny sea blue eyes, and the cutest little smile. The smile quickly disappeared and Devon ran above deck. Jasmine heard him say to someone…
“Father, she does not remember me!” sobbed Devon
“Well… I will take a look at her,” said the voice.
Jasmine heard a clunking of boots coming down the stairs. She quickly pulled the bed sheets over and pretended to be asleep.
“Come on daughter wake up!” commanded the voice.
Jasmine with a hint of fear stayed still. ‘Who in the world is Ellen’ she pondered, ‘Well I am glad it’s not…’ Someone poked her with a stick.
“Ellen!” commanded the voice
“I am awake, sir,” Jasmine said in a scared voice. She had no idea what she was doing.
“Good to see you awake, daughter,” the voice said.
“Father? My father is the sultan of Agrabah, and I am the Princess,” said Jasmine with authority in her voice. The man or ‘father’ stared at the girl and started to laugh.
“Very funny daughter, now you take Devon to breakfast,” Father said.

Back in Agrabah

“Genie, we got to find Jasmine!” Aladdin said.
“I know kid, but she vanished into thin air, where are we suppose to start?” the genie said. Everybody had been looking for Jasmine all night and no one could find her. The sultan being his age had to postpone the search until tomorrow and ordered the guards to search at dawn.
It was now dawn and still no Jasmine. The only clue that was given was a note. It read: Dear Sultan,
I am coming to visit tomorrow on the half of your daughter. She has somehow stolen an item from me and I want it back.
With all due respect,
Queen Samara
“Sultan, who is Queen Samara?” asked Iago
“I do not know, we will have to see tomorrow,” answered the sad man.