Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Malcho's Revenge by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Note: I don't own Cassim, Iago, Thundra, or Malcho. They belong to Disney.
Malcho lay on a huge boulder, resting, when a familiar and hateful sent reached him. He lifted his head and saw dust being kicked up a good distance away. The sent was of Iago, the parrot that had banished him to the frozen north. He searched for the sent of Aladdin. He found a sent that was like Aladdin's but wasn't his.

Malcho flew up into the air and went towards whatever was kicking up the dust. It was night time so he wouldn't cast a shadow. He was up above the source.

He saw that it was a horse and rider. Flying alongside the horse was Iago. Knowing that he could sneak up on them without being noticed, Malcho flew down towards Iago. He neared them when the rider suddenly looked back!

"Iago."

"Yeah?"

"Look!" the man said, pointing at Malcho.

"Ah! It's Malcho! If he catches me he'll take me to the rain forest and eat me! Move it!"

Malcho noticed that man resembled Aladdin, but the man was older. He had a dark gray beard, few gray streaks in his hair, and he was a good deal darker than Aladdin.

"Ya! Ya!"

"He's gaining on us!"

Malcho swooped by the horse. The horse spooked, neighed, and shied violently! The man was thrown from the saddle! He hit the ground with a THUD!

"Cassim!"

Iago flew over and landed beside the barely conscious Cassim.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." he wheezed.

Then Cassim lost consciouness. Malcho grabbed Iago and flew away. Cassim awoke to find the horse nuzzling his face. It was morning.

Cassim groaned and sat up. He rubbed his head and looked around. Iago was nowhere to be seen!

"Iago? Iago?! Iago!"

Cassim mounted the horse. He rode off in the direction of the rain forest. He rode for hours. It was nearly sunset by the time he reached the rain forest. He rode through it. He came to a clearing and saw pool of water.

The horse trotted to it. Cassim slid off, cupped water into his hands, and drank. After he drank all he wanted he splashed his face.

"Now to find Iago."

Cassim tied his horse to a tree branch and set off to find his friend. He cut vines that were in his way with his sword.

"I'm never going to find him." Cassim said glumly as he sat down on a rock.

Suddenly he heard Iago's scream!

"Then again, mabey I spoke too soon." he said, getting to his feet.

Cassim took off running. Upon being the King of Thieves for twenty years his speed, agility, swiftness, sight, hearing, cunning, and fighting skills had improved greatly. He could never be caught! He was said to be as swift, cunning, and sly as a fox and as agile and steathly as a cat!

He came to another clearing. On top of a large pyramid of stairs that was flat at the top was Malcho! He was bringing Iago towards his mouth!

"Iago!"

Malcho and Iago looked down. Cassim ran up the stairs, sword drawn and ready. He was almost to the top.

"Cassim, look out behind you!"

Cassim turned around and jumped over Malcho's tail as he swung it at him. He whirled in midair and slashed the giant, winged serpant's tail.

Malcho yelled in pain.

"That was a mistake, amigo."

"I don't think it was."

"I am trying to get my revenge."

"Yeah, on my friend! Put him down!"

"I don't think so, amigo."

"Guess I'll have to do it the hard way, as usual."

Cassim leaped at Malcho. Malcho hit him with his free wing. To his surprise, Cassim grabbed his wing and held on!

"Let go!"

Malcho brought his wing down. Cassim leaped away with time to spare! He slashed at Malcho but missed. Malcho came at him, mouth open.

Cassim leaped out of the way. He tried to get to Iago, who was being held in Malcho's other wing.

"No you don't, amigo!"

Malcho knocked Cassim back. Cassim suddenly turned and ran down the stairs.

"Catch me if you can!" he taunted.

Malcho slid after him. Cassim ran until he reached a cliff. Now he had more room to move!

"Come get me!"

"Amigo, you will wish you never said that!"

Malcho came at him, mouth open again. Again Cassim leaped out of the way.

"Is that the best you can do?! You can't even catch a forty-one year old man!"

"I'll do my best if that's what you want."

"You aren't getting anywhere like this."

Malcho lunged at him even faster. Cassim dove out of the way just in time! After a while he charged with great speed. He leaped up towards Malcho's head.

"Cassim, watch out!"

Iago's warning came too late! Malcho's tail wrapped around Cassim's left ankle! Cassim found himself being pulled back.

"Whoa!"

"Now, I'm afraid I must end our fun."

Malcho dangled Cassim over the side of the cliff! Cassim let out a yelp when he saw how far of a drop it was! Malcho smiled a serpant smile.

"Adios, amigo."

Malcho let go of Cassim's ankle!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Iago squeezed his eyes shut tightly. He listened as Cassim's scream faded. Then there came the sickening thud of Cassim hitting the ground far below!

"Lets have a look at our lost amigo."

Malcho and Iago looked over the edge. Instantly Iago wished he hadn't. Cassim lay motionless at the base of the cliff!

"No."

"Now for my revenge."

Malcho went back to the pyramid. Iago kept squirming and nearly getting free. Finally Iago stopped moving. He was almost in Malcho's mouth when something navy blue and black streaked by on a vine and took him with it!

Iago opened his eyes and gasped at the same time Malcho did.

"Cassim?!"

Cassim smiled at him.

"Need a hand?"

"But I thought you were... the cliff... you fell..."

"Malcho!" cried a female voice with a Spanish accent.

"Thundra!" Iago and Malcho cried.

Cassim smiled.

"Lets just say I owe my life to her."

"She brought you back?"

"Yep."

"I'll be back, Iago! Then you'll be mine!" Malcho said as he flew away.

Cassim landed on the ground on his feet.

"You'll have to go through me first!" Cassim shouted after him.

Cassim and Iago thanked Thundra and went back to the layer of the Forty Thieves, the place they called home.

"Thanks, Cassim."

"What are friends for?"