Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Malcho Again by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Note: I don't own Cassim, Iago, Murk, or Malcho. They belong to Disney.
It had been two years since Cassim and Iago left Agrabah. They were out enjoying an early moring ride. Cassim, since an event nearly two years before, was now much stronger and faster. His muscular figure proved that he was as strong as two champion fighters!

"You know we haven't seen Malcho in two years. I don't think he's going to show up."

"Iago, just because it's been two years doesn't mean he won't try to get you again."

"He'll have an even harder time now." Iago said, guesturing to Cassim's hard muscles.

"You're correct there." Cassim said with a smile.

Iago loved to see Cassim's handsome, bearded face turned in a smile. He loved to see Cassim's gorgeous smile.

Just then a strange look crossed Cassim's face.

"What is it?"

Cassim pulled his horse to a stop.

"Something's not right. I don't know, but I can feel it. One thing's for sure, the King of Thieves knows how to sense trouble!"

"You worry too much."

"I'm serious."

Suddenly a huge shadow desended over them! They turned around and gasped.

A ship was flying not far up above them!

"Lets get out of here!"

"Wait! It's Murk!"

The black, muscular captain climbed down a rope ladder.

"Nice to see you remember, bird."

His voice was deep but not as deep as Cassim's.

"Iago, how do you know this guy?"

"Long story. Lets just say that he and Aladdin are allies in a way."

"Where is the boy?"

"He's not a boy anymore. He's the new Prince of Agrabah. He and Jas have been married for two years now."

"Two long years." Cassim sighed.

"Yeah. Only two years, and it seems like forever."

"What are you doing with this man? Why does he remind me of the boy?"

"Murk, this is my best friend Cassim. Cassim is Aladdin's father. Cassim, this is Murk. We met him a few years back."

Murk merely nodded to Cassim, who returned the guesture.

"I'm looking for a winged serpant that calls himself Malcho."

"Malcho?! You've seen him?"

"No."

"You said that you're..."

"I see him!"

"Hola, amigos!" came Malcho's voice from behind them.

Cassim whirled his horse around.

"Give me the parrot and no harm will come to you!"

Cassim pulled out his sword.

"You're not getting Iago without a fight!"

"Very well, amigo."

Cassim slid off his horse and charged.

"Your friend is either brave, stupid, or both!"

"He's brave. He's fought Malcho before."

Murk got Cassim's horse onto the deck of his ship. He and Iago watched the fight.

"Amigo, I am growing tired of this."

"Really? Now I feel bad."

"Why?"

"Because I'm just getting started!" Cassim yelled as he lunged again.

Malcho came at him, mouth open.

"Oh shoot."

Malcho closed his mouth on Cassim!

"Cassim!"

Suddenly Malcho's mouth started to open. Cassim, using every ounce of strength in his body, opened Malcho's mouth by force!

"Whew! Ever hear of breath mints?!"

Cassim leaped out of Malcho's mouth.

"Oh man, your breath stinks!" Cassim said as he waved his hand in front of his nose.

He picked up his sword and attacked again. He slashed at Malcho's head but missed. A cry of pain escaped his lips as Malcho sunk his teeth into his left leg!

"Ah!"

Cassim slashed at Malcho's face. Malcho let go and yelled with pain. Murk came at him with the ship.

"Get out of here, monster!"

"I'll get you someday, Iago."

Malcho took flight and left. Iago flew over to Cassim, who was clutching his leg. He was lucky. Malcho could have easily bit his whole leg off!

"Are you okay?"

"I will be."

Iago could hear the pain in Cassim's voice.

"I'm lucky, too."

"Huh?"

"He could have easily bit my entire leg off!"

"Let go home."

"You are in no condition to ride a horse. Tell me how to get to where you live."

Because of the pain, Cassim did not object. Once back at the layer he and Iago thanked Murk. Then, leaning on the horse, Cassim went inside. He cleaned and bandaged his leg.