Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Second Love by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim or the gang. Diana is mine.
Cassim and Diana flew off on Carpet to sped their honeymoon seeing parts of the world. The first place they went was Egypt. They saw the pyrimads and the Sphinx, and they toured Cairo, the capital.

"Diana, I have to admit, this isn't a bad place." Cassim said as they walked through the streets,

Suddenly they heard the sound of horses galloping. They turned to see two horses pulling a wagon heading right for them!

"Watch out!"

Cassim pulled Diana out of the way.

"I spoke too soon. Lets get out of here before something else happens."

They went to Italy and toured Rome. They didn't stay to watch the games of gladiators facing each other or lions.

Finally near the end of their honeymoon they went to France and toured Paris. They got new clothes and walked the streets of the most romantic city in the world! On their last night in Paris they went to a fancy resturant. They eat and danced happily.

The next day they were on their way back home. They brought back souviniers for the whole gang.

"How was it?"

"It was great."

"But now I really agree with the saying, 'There's no place like home.'" Cassim said.

"Yeah."

The whole gang laughed, including Cassim and Diana. It was good to be home.