Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
True Love's First Meeting by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Carina, or Hiyahmah. Cassim belongs to Disney. Carina and the town Hiyahmah belong to other fan fiction authors.
Sixteen year old Cassim was walking through the so called marketplace of the town Hiyahmah. He had been on his own since he was twelve years old. People hardly noticed him as he walked by. Wearing his black shirt with blue sleeves, black pants, gray pointed shoes, and navy blue cape with a hood and veil that were down, Cassim didn't really stand out.

"So I'll cherish the old rugged cross. 'Til my trophies at last I lay down. I will cling to the old rugged cross, and exchange it someday for a crown."

Cassim stopped and listen to the voice. He followed it to where it was coming from. He saw a young girl about his age standing at an open window, singing. The sound of her voice seemed to enchant him.

He moved forward, hiding behind some barrels. In his excitment to get closer he stepped on a stick and it broke. The girl stopped singing and stared at the place he was hiding.

She left the house and made her way over to the barrels. Cassim dared not to breathe for fear he would give away his position.

"It's no use hiding. I know you're there. Come out where I can see you."

Cassim gulped silently and didn't move.

"Don't be a coward. What could a sixteen year old girl do to you?"

Cassim slowly stood up and faced her. They stared at each other. They couldn't take their eyes off the other person!

She's gorgeous! Her skin lightly tanned, her eyes a dazzling brown, her lips red as a rose, her hair long, straight, thick, ebony black like a waterfall of the softest silk.

Wow! He's stunningly handsome! His skin deeply tanned, his eyes dark brown, his figure muscular, his hair down to his broad shoulders, thick, wavy, ebony black.

Cassim finally tore his gaze away from hers. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh,... I uh.... I like your singing."

"Thank you. I'm Carina."

"I'm Cassim."

When they shook hands neither one of them wanted to let go! They became friends from that day on.