Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
True Love's First Meeting by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Carina, or the town Hiyahmah.
A month passed since Cassim and Carina first met. They were already best friends. Carina's parents approved of their daughter spending her time with Cassim. He often came by to help her with her chores.

Carina's parents owned a large farm. They kept horses, and soon found that Cassim had a way with horses.

One day Cassim and Carina were going to go for a ride. Cassim picked a horse. It was a young bay stallion. Cassim saddled and bridled him then mounted.

Carina had already bridled, saddled, and mounted her horse. It was a white filly.

"Lets go."

The two headed off. They cantered side by side a ways. After a while they stopped in a canyon.

"That was fun."

"Yeah it was."

Suddenly an arrow hit the ground not far away!

"What the..."

Cassim looked up at the side it had come from.

"Run!"

They turned their horses and galloped for the exit. Arrows rained down upon them! The horses thundered side by side towards the exit.

"We're almost there!"

Suddenly Carina heard a cry of pain beside her. She looked over just in time to see Cassim tumbled from his saddle with an arrow in his shoulder!

"Cassim!"

The stallion raced out of the canyon. Carina stopped her horse.

"Go!"

"But..."

"Go, Carina! Get out of here!"

Carina galloped back towards him. She reached her hand down. Cassim grabbed her hand and jumped on behind her. He fought back another cry of pain as he did.

They got out of the canyon and rode a ways before stopping. They saw Cassim's horse standing not very far away. Carina stopped her horse again. Cassim fell off again.

"Cassim!"

Carina dismounted and knelt down beside him. Cassim jerked the arrow from his shoulder. Carina tore off her sleeve and wrapped it around Cassim's shoulder.

"That should do it until we get back."

"Thanks. Could you help me up?"

Carina helped Cassim to his feet. He mounted his horse, and they rode back. Once they got back Cassim's shoulder was cleaned and bandaged. He thanked Carina's mother and went home.