Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love and Loyalty by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, Mozenrath, or Xerxes. They belong to Disney. Diana is mine.
It had been six months since the wedding. The gang already missed Cassim and Iago allot. One night Aladdin and Jasmine were about to go to bed when Mozenrath and Xerxes appeared on their balcony!

The wizard was the same age and height as Aladdin. His hair was as black as night, and his skin was very pale.

"Mozenrath! What are you doing here?"

Mozenrath didn't answer. He knocked the two out and brought them back to Land of the Black Sand, his kingdom!

"Al. Jas. Wake up." Genie called the next morning.

He entered the room and gasped.

"Guys, come here!"

Carpet and Abu rushed over.

"Where are Al and Jas?"

Abu found a note. It was from Mozenrath saying that in seven days he would kill Aladdin and Jasmine!

"What are we going to do?" Abu sreeched in his own way.

Genie thought for a moment. Then he snapped his fingers.

"Cassim! Lets get Cassim!"

Abu grabbed Genie's lamp and had it beside him on Carpet as they headed off to find Cassim and Iago.