Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love and Loyalty by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Aladdin, Jasmine, Carpet, Genie, Iago, Abu, Mozenrah, or Xerxes. Pleez pretend that they have engagement rings there and back then!
Carpet flew to the layer of the Forty Thieves. He used the secret entrance he, Cassim, Aladdin, Abu, and Iago had used so Cassim could see Aladdin's wedding. He stopped once inside.

Abu rubbed the lamp, and Genie came out.

"We're here?"

Carpet nodded. They kept moving then stopped when they heard a voice they didn't recognize.

"You really did that?" came a woman's voice.

"Yes I did."

The second voice was belonged to Cassim. They would recognize his deep, rich, handsome voice anywhere! They hid behind a large statue and peeked around it.

Cassim sat at the fire pit. Beside him sat a lovely woman about a year younger than him!

"You know, it's hard to believe that you were the King of Thieves."

"Yeah it is."

Cassim looked at the woman.

"You know what I find hard to believe?"

"What?"

"That I've fallen in love again. Aladdin's mother is my one true love."

"That doesn't mean that you can't love again."

"I know that now, Diana."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You seem nervous about something."

Cassim reached into his pocket.

"What man wouldn't be nervous if he had *this* in his pocket?"

As he said that Cassim pulled a velvet box from his pocket. Diana gasped softly.

"Oh, Cassim."

Cassim got down on one knee in front of her, looked into her eyes, took a deep breath, and slowly let it.

"Diana, will you marry me?"

Diana's mind raced.

"Of course I will!"

Cassim slipped the ring onto the third finger of her left hand. Then he happily kissed her.

Suddenly a statue fell over and broke! Cassim leaped to his feet and pulled out his sword! He relaxed when he saw who it was.

"Genie? Carpet? Abu?"

Abu rushed over and climbed up on his shoulder. He hugged Cassim's neck. Cassim laughed and ruffled the fur on his head. Carpet flew around Cassim like he had done to Aladdin when they first met.

"Hey, Carpet. It's good to see you."

Genie hugged Cassim tightly.

"Genie, I can't breathe!"

Genie let go.

"Oh, sorry."

Cassim hugged him. Genie returned the hug, only not as tight as before.

"What are you guys doing here? Where's Aladdin?"

"That's why we're here."

"Huh?"

"Cassim, can you keep it down? Can't a bird get some... Abu! Carpet! Genie!"

Iago flew over and hugged his friends.

"We've missed you too, Iago."

"Where are Al and Jas?"

"That's why we're here."

Genie explained what had happened. He handed Cassim the note. Cassim looked up Genie after he read the note.

"I'll help you save them."

"Thanks. Lets go."

"Cassim."

Cassim turned around to see Diana. He smacked his forehead!

"Forgive my stupidity."

He introduced the gang to Diana.

"Diana, stay here. I'll be back."

Cassim and Iago boarded Carpet, and they took off for the Land of the Black Sand.

"There is it. The sight never gets old." Genie said about a half hour later.

"This place has death written all over it." Cassim said as he shuddered slightly.

"Ah! Mamluks!"

"What are mamluks?"

"Those!"

Cassim saw what looked like zombies! He cocked one eyebrow.

"They don't look like much of a challenge."

"They're not unless there are tons of them like there are now!"

Mozenrath was in his lab. Aladdin and Jasmine were chained to the wall. Mozenrath watched the gang fight the mamluks through a mirror. At first he didn't see Cassim or Iago.

Abu was about to be sliced in half! Suddenly another sword swept away the mamluks!

"What in the world..."

A tall figure dressed in a black shirt with blues sleeves, black pants, gray pointed boots, and a navy blue cape with a hood and veil picked Abu up. The hood and veil were up so only his eyes showed. It gave him a devilish look!

"Who the heck is he?"

Aladdin and Jasmine smiled becuase they knew. They wiped away the smiles before Mozenrath saw them.

The gang finally got into the castle. They burst into the lab with the masked man in front!

Mozenrath got a good look at the man. He could tell by his muscular figure that he was as strong as two champion fighters!