Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Father Daughter Bond by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, Mozenrath, or Xerxes. Diana, Isabel, Aden, Ali, the ally sultan, and his family are mine.
Cassim stood as the crown was placed on his head.

"Long live Sultan Cassim!"

The people joined in shouting those words. A little while later Cassim exchanged the crown for his turban. He saw Jasmine standing off by herself. He made his way through the crowd over to her.

Jasmine felt someone take her hand. She turned to find herself looking at Cassim.

"Come on. Since Aladdin isn't here to dance with you I will."

She smiled as her father-in-law led her over to the dancers. In a few moments they were gracefully waltzing around the throne room. Everyone stood back to give them room. After a while Jasmine leaned her head against Cassim's chest. She could hear his heart beating strongly.

Cassim smiled down at her when she leaned her head against his chest. He was glad that Ali, Aladdin and Jasmine's infant son, was sleeping. He was also glad that Isabel and Ahmed, his and Diana's twins, were sleeping too.

After a while they stopped dancing and sat down on their thrones. Finally the party ended. After the guests left Cassim went to railing of the throne room balcony. He looked out over the peacful city of Agrabah.

It was his! It was all his! This was suppose to be an exciting moment in his life! Yet it wasn't!

Cassim wasn't excited at all. He was nervous. He had adjusted to the responsibilities of a prince and royal vizier. But could he adjust to the responsibilities of a sultan before Mozenrath, Lord of the Land of the Black Sand, found out about Aladdin's death and attacked?

The reponsibilties of a prince and royal vizier were nearly overwhelming when combinded! But he wasn't the royal vizier anymore. He wasn't even a prince anymore. He was the Sultan of Agrabah now! Now even greater responsibilities came to him!

Cassim sighed and looked up at the star filled sky. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder! He turned around to see Jasmine.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"What's bothering you?"

"Just about everything. I could hardly stand to the responsibilities of a prince and royal vizier combinded. Now I have to face the responisibilities of a sultan!"

"Cassim, I'll be there to help you. I just know that you're going to be the greatest sultan Agrabah has ever had."

Cassim looked at her.

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

Cassim smiled at her.

"Thanks."

"Now lets go to bed. It's getting late."

The next morning Cassim awoke early. He changed into his cream "Prince Aden", his prince name when he and Aladdin's were princes as Cassim's first wish, and brushed his hair. He carefully combed his beard as well. Once he was satisfied with how he looked, he put on his turban and went downstairs.

Jasmine was already waiting for him in the throne room when he got there.

"Good morning, Cassim."

"Good morning, Jasmine."

Suddenly they heard a loud CRASH! The two looked at each other.

"What was that?!"

"It came from the kitchen!"

Cassim and Jasmine ran to the kitchen to find Iago and Abu fighting over a bannana!

"Iago! Abu!"

The two animals turned to Cassim.

"What are you doing?"

Iago explained what they were doing. Cassim took the bannana and cut it in half.

"There. You each get a half. Now out of the kitchen!"

The animals hurried out of the kitchen.

"That was odd."

"Yeah it was."

Later that day the sultan of an ally kingdom came with his family. Cassim, Jasmine, who was holding Ali, Isabel, Ahmed, Genie, Rajah, Suki, Carpet, Abu, and Iago were in the throne room.

Iago was perched on Cassim's right shoulder. Abu was on Genie's shoulder.

The sultan looked at Cassim.

"I take it you are the new sultan."

"That's correct."

"Ah, it was a grave loss for Agrabah and Bali."

The sultan introduced his family. Cassim introduced the gang.

"Kids, why don't you go play outside?"

"Okay."

The children ran off with Ahmed and Isabel.