Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Like Never Before by MysticMeg
[Reviews - 4] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Ayah! I do live, obviously! I know it’s been awhile since y’all heard from me, but I am back… and hopefully better than ever! While this is just the prologue to my rather long upcoming story… I hope that you enjoyed it, and know that the next chapter will be coming out very soon… if not sooner! Lol!

Anyway, keep up with it people… don’t want you to get left behind!

Much Love,
Meg
Like Never Before

An Aladdin Fan-Adventure

Written by Mystic Meg


The Prologue



Ten thousand years ago there was a being so evil that even the holiest of men trembled in its presence. With every movie it would make, destruction would follow and suffering took anyone it laid its eyes on. It wiped out population after population with its demonic ways and sinister games; all the while relishing in the torture it caused. No one was safe it they wondered into its path.

Many sorcerers and holy men were summoned to rid the world of this evil. However, none were successful. Each opponent was wiped out without leaving so much as a mark on the being.

One of the reasons that the evil was never detained was that no one knew what form it had taken. Some say the being had more faces than the devil himself. A merchant one minute, a coyote the next… it could never be traced. Everyone was convinced that all hope was lost.

However, one day the being disappeared. No one knew where or why… of for how long. A rumor generated out of the canyons that a young mad had rid the world of the evil, just by finding its true identity. With its secret out, the demon was banished from whence it came, never to resurface.

All that changed when a young sorcerer decided to summon the demon once again for his own greed purposes; exposing the world to the evil once again…