Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Life or Death by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Aladdin, Jasmine, Carpet, Iago, Abu, Genie, or Mirage. Diana and the other characters are mine.
The gang flew out of Agrabah on Carpet. Jasmine cradled Aladdin's head in her lap. She looked up at Cassim. He was looking striaght ahead of them. The look in his eyes was almost hard. The princess reached up and put her hand on his shoulder. He turned to her, startled.

Jasmine looked at his handsome, bearded face. It wasn't carefree like it normally was. Now it was filled with concern.

"We'll get the cure in time."

"I hope you're right."

The thirty-seven year old man looked down at his sixteen year old son. He couldn't bare to lose his only son. He had already lost his one true love.

Princess Jasmine of Agrabah looked at her fiancé, Aladdin. He was her true love. She looked up at Cassim again. He was once more staring ahead. By the far off look on his face, she knew that he was deep in thought. Suddenly he shook his head quickly.

Jasmine knew that the thought of Aladdin dying had come to his mind. She knew that Cassim was very proud of his son for winning the heart of the Princess of Agrabah. She looked over at Princess Diana of Bali, who was sitting next to her.

The older princess was also looking at Cassim. She was thirty-six years old.

Diana moved over so she was next to Cassim. He didn't even seem to notice her until she took his hand. He looked at her, startled.

"Don't worry. You defeat Jafar, saved Agrabah, and rescued the Princess of Bali. Surely you can save your son."

"That didn't really help. That just made it worse."

"Oh. Sorry."

Cassim forced a smile, but he couldn't hide his concern. Diana did her best to get her new fiancé's mind off of failing and Aladdin dying.

They finally stopped for the night. Diana and Jasmine shared a tent. Cassim had Aladdin in his tent so he could keep an eye on him. The next morning as they were going he fell asleep on Carpet!

The gang looked at each other.

"He stayed up all night for sure." Iago said.

"You can't blame him." Genie said.

The others agreed. They let Cassim sleep. He slept until they stopped for lunch. He had slept all he could and stayed awake the rest of the day. Genie watched Aladdin that night so Cassim could sleep.