Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Life or Death by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, or Mirage. Diana and the other characters are mine.
The sun found the gang already on their way. Genie and Iago were flying alongside Carpet. Cassim sat up in front, Diana and Jasmine were behind him. Aladdin lay almost across their laps. His head was in Jasmine's lap. Abu was on Cassim's left shoulder. Genie's lamp was at his sash.

It was the sixth day of their journey. Finally they came to a huge cliff. There was a door in front! On the door was a large craving of a hand. Cassim placed his hand in the carving. The door moved out of the way!

"That worked."

Cassim got back on Carpet, and they flew inside. At her home, Mirage watched them.

"Yes. Keep going. Keep going to your doom. I will see to it that you never get the cure to the younger streetrat in time!"

After a while the gang suddenly heard a fierce growl behind them! They turned to see a large dog, about the size of Rajah, coming towards them! Cassim jumped off Carpet and pulled out his sword.

The exit wasn't far away.

"Carpet, get the others outside. I'll hold it off."

"Be careful, Cassim." the gang said as Carpet flew them outside.

The dog got around Cassim and charged the gang!

"Watch out!"

Cassim dove through the air and tackled the dog.

"Carpet, get them across the canyon!"

Cassim knocked the dog back and cut the ropes of the bridge! Carpet came back and scooped him up. They gang continued their journey.

"Okay, when we go back, lets find a way around the cliff."

The others agreed with Iago. That afternoon they stopped to have lunch. Jasmine cupped some water into her hands from the near by stream. She was lifting them towards her mouth. Suddenly Cassim got to his feet and ran towards her.

"Jasmine, watch out!"

Jasmine heard a hiss off to her right. She turned to see a cobra! It coiled up and sprang up at her! Suddenly Jasmine felt a hand grab her arm! She was yanked out of the way! The snake landed in the stream!

Jasmine looked back to see who had grabbed her. It was Cassim. The man moved in-between Jasmine and the cobra. Jasmine got a good look at it. It was at least four feet long!

"Jasmine, run."

Jasmine turned and ran. The snake sprang after her. She tripped over a rock and fell! Her eyes widened as the snake got closer to her. Suddenly Cassim jumped on the snake! He held it down right behind its head so it couldn't bite him.

"Run, Jasmine!"

Jasmine got to her feet and ran back over to the others. They all watched as the snake tried to get out from underneath Cassim's hold. Then it got free! Hissing loudly, it turned on Cassim. Cassim was leaping to his feet to pull out his sword when it attacked!

Cassim cried out in pain as the cobra's fangs sunk into his left arm! The gang watched in horror as Cassim wrestled with the snake, trying to get it to let go. Finally he smashed its tail with his foot!

The cobra let go and began to slither away. The next moment the blade of Cassim's sword seperated its head from its body! Cassim looked back at the gang, blood coming from his arm.

Suddenly he collapsed!

"Cassim!"

The gang rushed to his side. Diana cradled his head in her lap as Genie drained the posion from Cassim's body. They set off once again. As they were going Cassim regained consciousness. He was just fine.