Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Cassim and Aladdin by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, the guards, Rasoul, Gazeem, the tiger god, Jafar, Iago, Genie, Carpet, Prine Achmed, the fruit seller, Rajah, or the Sultan of Agrabah. Diana, Suki, and the Sultan of Bali are mine.
Jafar, the royal vizier to the Sultan of Agrabah, watched Gazeem, a thief, enter the Cave of Wonders, shaped like a tiger head in a silent roar. Just as it seemed the thief was safe, the tiger god roared aloud and slammed its mouth shut on the thief!

"Seek thee out the Diamonds in the Rough."

The tiger head dissolved into a pile of sand. Iago, Jafar's parrot got the two halves of the scarab. He gave them to Jafar.

"Gazeem was obviously less than worthy."

"There's a big surprise!"

Only Jafar knew that Iago could talk like a human.

"What are we going to do? We have big problem, a big..."

Jafar shut Iago's mouth.

"Only two may enter. I must find these two, these Diamonds in the Rough."

The next morning in the city of Agrabah a man and teenage boy skidded to a stop at the edge of a rooftop.

The man wore a black shirt with blue sleeves, black pants, gray pointed boots, a navy blue cape with a hood and veil, a dark red sash, his hair went down just below his broad shoulders and was thick, wavy, and ebony black except for a few dark gray streaks, his beard was ebony black, his eyes were dark brown, and his skin was deeply tanned. The boy wore a purple vest with no sleeves, off white pants, a brown sash, his hair almost went down to his shoulders and was thick, wavy, and ebony black, his eyes were brown, not as dark as the man's, and his skin wasn't even close to being as dark as the man's.

They each held a loaf of bread. They looked back to see Rasoul, captian of the guards, and some of his men not far behind.

"I'll have your hands for trophies streetrats!"

The man looked at the boy.

"All this for two loaves of bread?"

His deep, rich, handsome voice was familiar to the boy and guards.

The boy shrugged.

"Jump!"

They both jumped off the rooftop! They broke through many canopies and landed safely on the ground.

"You two won't get away so easily!" a guard shouted.

"You guys think that was easy?"

Some women laughed. The man and boy pulled blankets over their heads and went over to them.

"Good morning ladies." they said.

"Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we Cassim and Aladdin?"

"Trouble? Not a chance."

"Yeah. You're only in trouble if you get caught." Aladdin added.

"Gochta!" Rasoul exclaimed as he grabbed the two.

"We're in trouble!" Cassim said.

Suddenly a monkey appeared and pushed Rasoul's truban down over his eyes!

"Perfect timing. As usual, Abu."

Abu jumped down onto Aladdin's shoulder.

"Come on, Dad."

"Right behind you, Aladdin."

(song begins)

CASSIM:
Gotta keep
One jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
We steal only what we can't afford

ALADDIN:
That's everything!

CASSIM:
One jump ahead of the lawmen
That's all, and that's no joke
These guys don't appreciate we're broke

GUARDS:
Riffraffs! Streetrats!
Scoundrels! Take that!

CASSIM:
Just a little snack, guys

GUARDS:
Rip them open, take it back, guys

CASSIM:
We can take a hint, gotta face the facts
You're our only friend, Abu!

WOMEN:
Oh, it's sad, Cassim and Aladdin hit the bottom
They've begun a one way life in crime

CASSIM:
Gotta eat to live

ALADDIN:
Gotta steal to eat

CASSIM:
Tell you all about it when we got the time!

ALADDIN:
One jump ahead of the slowpokes

CASSIM:
One skip ahead of our doom

ALADDIN:
Next time gonna use a nom de plume

CASSIM:
One jump ahead of the hitmen

ALADDIN:
One hit ahead of the flock

CASSIM:
I think we'll take a stroll around the block

CROWD:
Stop, thieves! Vandals!
Outrage! Scandals!

CASSIM:
Let's not be too hasty

LADY:
Still I think they're rather tasty

CASSIM:
Gotta eat to live

ALADDIN:
Gotta steal to eat

CASSIM:
Otherwise we'd get along

GUARDS:
Wrong!

CASSIM:
One jump ahead of the hoofbeats

ALADDIN:
One hop ahead of the hump

CASSIM:
One trick ahead of disaster

ALADIN:
They're quick, but we're much faster

CASSIM:
Here goes, better throw our hands in
Wish us happy landin'
All we gotta do is jump

(song ends)

The two finally got away and hid in an alley. They settled down to eat. However, before Cassim could take a bite of his loaf he saw two small children looking at him. They eyes spoke for them.

His kind heart got the best of him. He gave them his loaf. Aladdin followed his father's example and did the same. They went out of the alley and watched Prince Achmed ride by on his horse.

Suddenly the little boy ran out in front of the horse!

"Out of my you filthy brats!"

Prince Achmed pulled back his whip to them! The end of the whip wrapped around Cassim's arm!

"Hey!" Cassim exclaimed.

He jerked the whip away from the prince.

"If I were as rich as you I could afford some manners!"

He threw the whip into the prince's face!

"I'll teach you some manners!"

Prince Achmed pushed Cassim into a mud puddle and kept going. Aladdin helped his father up.

"Look at that, son. It's not ever day you see a horse with two rear ends!"

Prince Achmed stopped his horse and looked back.

"You are worthless streetrats. You were born streetrats, you will die streeetrats, and only your fleas will mourn you!"

He rode through the palaces gates, which slammed shut. Cassim took off his cape and shook the mud off it. It was clear that he was angry at what Prince Achmed said. He, Aladdin, and Abu went to their home in the highest room of an old hovel. There were only a few pillows and mats.