Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Growing Up by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, Rasoul, or Prince Achmed. Prince Jordan, Anna, Isabel, Aden, Prince Troy, and Cari are mine.
Prince Jordan came into the throne room with his father and their royal vizier. They bowed to Aladdin, Cassim, Isabel, Jasmine, and Anna.

"Your Majesty, I am Prince Jordan. I have come to seek Princess Anna's hand in marriage."

Aladdin looked at Cassim, who nodded slightly.

"Prince Jordan, follow my father outside. He will talk with you about that, for Princess Anna is his granddaughter. He has, in a way, taken over for her father."

Prince Jordan followed Cassim out into the menagerie.

"So, you have to seek my granddaughter's hand have you?"

"Yes, Your Highness."

Cassim was the Prince of Bali, upon having been married to Princess Diana of Bali, who had been killed keeping Isabel safe while she was pregnant with Anna.

"I've heard that hundreds of times."

Cassim's mouth turned up in a small smile.

"You have?"

"Yes. Now, tell me about yourself."

Meanwhile, in the throne room Aladdin, Jasmine, Isabel, and Anna were talking with Jordan's father and their royal vizier.

"I swear I've seen you before." Aladdin said.

"You might have. Years ago I can here as suitor to Princess..."

Jasmine glared at the man.

"Sultana Jasmine."

"You did?"

"Yes, and I was thrown out like all the rest. As I was going to the palace I was mocked by a lowly streetrat."

Aladdin's eyes widened.

"Aladdin, are you alright?" Jasmine asked.

"Prince Achmed!"

"Sultan Achmed now."

"If I were you I wouldn't call my father a lowly streetrat. Besides, he was merely stopping you from whipping two children."

"That was your father?"

Aladdin and Jasmine explained everything. Just as they finished Cassim and Jordan came back in. Anna went outside with Jordan. Cassim pulled Aladdin off to the side.

"I don't know if we can trust that Prince Jordan. There's something about him I don't like. It makes me feel a little uneasy."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like Prince Jordan. There's something about him that makes me uneasy."