Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Roar of the Lion by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, the guards, the sultan, Mozenrath, or Mirage. They belong to Disney. Suki is mine.
Cassim stood with his fists cocked, muscles tense, and was ready to fight. His muscular figure showed he was as strong as two champion fighters! He glared at Mirage.

"Now, Cassim, you shall get an demonstration of my power."

Suddenly Cassim felt an odd sensation running through his entire body. The next moment he found himself standing on all fours! Mirage made a large mirror appear in front of him, letting him see his image. Cassim let out a yell.

Mirage had transformed him into a lion! He glared up at her.

"Change me back!"

"Not yet. You must prove to be as good as any real lion before I change you back."

"What must I do?"

Mirage told him all the things he must do.

"And just for fun, see if you can fight Mozenrath in this body. You have four days. If you fail you will die."

Mirage made Cassim appear on a cliff. Cassim moved around for a while, practicing every pace, jumping, and climbing until he was used to his new body. He went over to a pool of water and studied his reflection.

He was larger than most lions, very muscular, his mane was ebony black except for a few gray streaks, his eyes dark brown, and his fur deeply tanned. Suddenly he heard a noise behind and whirled around to see a young lioness.

"Hey, lion!"

"Who? Me?"

"Yes you. You're in my territory."

"Oh. I didn't know."

"Yeah. Yeah. That's what they all say."

The lioness extended her front and back claws and lunged at him! Cassim easily leaped out of the way, upon being accustomed to his new body and had mastered how to use it. He extended his front claws and drew to his full height, towering over the young lioness.

"Whoa. You're the biggest lion I have ever seen!"

"I'm different than other lions."

"I can tell. So, what's your name?"

"Cassim. You?"

"Suki. Your name is kinda strange. Isn't that a human name?"

"Long story. I'd rather not talk about it."

"What are you doing out here by yourself?"

"Like I said long story. I need to learn how to hunt."

"I can teach you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Come on. Follow me."

Cassim followed Suki to an oasis where no humans were. There Suki taught him how to hunt. By the time the day was over Cassim still wasn't very good.

"The sun is going down."

"Looks like I'm stuck here for the night."

The next morning Cassim awoke early. He saw Suki trotting back with an antalope."

"Dig in."

"No thank you. I have to get going. There's something I have to do."

"Okay. I'll see you around."

"If you don't see me look for a man about six feet and four inches tall, ebony black hair down to his shoulders with a few gray streaks, a dark gray beard, deeply tanned skin, dark brown eyes, muscular, most likely wearing a black shirt with blue sleeves, black pants, gray pointed boots, a navy blue cape with a hood and veil, and a dark red sash."

"How do you know all that?"

Cassim hesitated.

"Lets just say that I know him very well, in a way."

"Okay."

Cassim took off running. He slowed down to a walk when he crossed into the Land of the Black Sand. He hide in the shadows to avoid being seen by mamluks, Mozenrath's undead servants. He crept into Mozenrath's castle and made his way to the throne room.