Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Destiny of Two Souls (Sequel to The Test of True Love) by Soohe
[Reviews - 34] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
the chapter's shorter than i planned, but as always it won't take long for the next one!


tell me what you think :)
Chapter Three: A Mysterious Meeting


“So you know what to do?” a stranger asked from a dark alley, his voice low and mysterious. He was cloaked in a robe of black and silver, his face partially covered.



A woman answered, her voice confident. “Yes. After I’ve convinced him that the princess has died, he will be at his weakest. That’s when you come in.”
The woman shifted her gaze and lowered her voice slightly.


“But why take the princess?”


The man let out a low and malevolent laugh. “I have my reasons,” was his only reply.


The woman smirked at his response. “I’m sure you do.” She looked down the alley, making sure no one was near enough to hear them.


“My father knows nothing of this plan, I’d like to keep it that way,” she said, a harshness to her voice that told the man she meant business.


The man smiled. “Of course. This meeting never happened.” And with that he disappeared into the night. The woman was left alone, her deep blue eyes darkened with hatred.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




“I’m fine Aladdin,” Jasmine said, clearly losing patience. Her eyes were darker than usual and her tone was sharp with resentment. Aladdin looked taken back, as if she had slapped him.


“I didn’t mean that…” he started, but stopped when Jasmine had stormed out of the room without another word.


“Problems with the princess, Aladdin?” Aladdin turned towards the voice. Jade stood a few feet away, a small smile on her face. He nodded and looked towards the direction Jasmine had left.


“I’m trying to reach out to her, but she keeps pulling away,” he said, worry written on his face.


“I just don’t know what to do anymore.”


Jade put her arm around his shoulder and said comforting, “She’ll come around I’m sure. Just be patient.” Aladdin agreed, but something other than the change in Jasmine’s attitude was bothering him. She wasn’t herself.


Jade silently noticed the concern still in his eyes and said, “It’s only a matter of time, you’ll see.”