Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Roar of the Lion II by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, or Mirage. They belong to Disney. Suki, the pride, Ali, and the leader are mine.
Cassim and Suki walked side by side. Finally Suki's pride came into view. They broke into a trot. They were abut one hundred feet away when a roar was heard.

"What was that?"

"The leader of the pride."

An adult male lion came towards them.

"Suki?"

"Hello."

"What are you doing with this rouge?"

"Long story. We need the pride's help to save his family and friends."

"Tell me wbout him first."

Suki told the truth about Cassim.

"He's a human?!"

"Yes he is, in a way."

"Well, he's still a rouge. You know the rules of the pride. He is not allowed in the pride."

"Than how are we going to get the pride's help?"

"If he wants the pride's help you know what he must do."

Suki's face fell.

"Suki, what is he talking about?"

"If you want the pride's help you must kill him."

"What?!"

Cassim groaned.

"This is not good."

"Well, stranger."

"My name is Cassim."

"Whatever. Make your choice."

Cassim thought for a moment. Then he sighed.

"Fine. I'll fight."

"Suki, move back to the others."

Suki did as she was told.

"You make the first move."

Cassim extended his front claws and lunged at the leader. The leader dodged and swiped at Cassim. Cassim easily moved out of the way. He tackled the leader and hit him in the head full force.

Cassim was as strong as two champion fighters so the blow killed the leader instantly.

Cassim and Suki explained to the pride why they needed their help. Soon they were on their way to save the gang. Hours later they arrived where the gang was. They hid in the bushes and watched.

"Okay. Does everyone remember the plan?"

Everyone whispered back that they did.

"Good. Get ready."

Cassim leaped out of the bushes with a roar.

"Dad!"

"Cassim!"

Mirage looked at him.

"Ah, Cassim. I knew it wouldn't be long before you arrived. You were a fool to come alone."

"Don't be too sure about that, Mirage."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Now!"

The pride leaped out together and landed behind Cassim.

"I take that back. You still won't win."

Suddenly leopards appeared and stood in a straight line. The largest leopard, the leader, stood in front. The pride moved into a straight line with Cassim in front.

"This will be an interesting fight." Mirage said.

Cassim extended his front claws. He glared at the leader. The leader glared back.

"Prepare to die, lion."

"Don't be so sure."

The leopard roared and began to walk towards the pride, followed by the other leopards. Cassim roared back and began to lead the pride forward.

They quickened their pace. A few moments later they were about to run.

"Lets go!"

Cassim and the pride roared in unison and burst into a run. The leopards were already running towards them. Then they clashed!

Several leopards attacked Cassim. He threw them off him. Finally the leader went over. He knocked Cassim down. Everyone stopped fighting to watch.

Cassim and the leader seemed to circle each other. The leopard roared and attacked. Cassim dodged the attacks. He looked for an opening. Then he saw one.

Cassim rushed in, sank his teeth into the leopard's neck, and crushed his windpipe. The leopard died instantly. Cassim let go and looked at Mirage.

She released the gang, who rushed over.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine guys."