Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Roar of the Lion II by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim knew that he was now the leader of Suki's pride. He remained a lion so he could lead them. Aladdin and the gang promised they would come and visit as often as they could.

It was a few months before they could, though. When they arrived they saw a very amusing sight.

Cassim was running around with some cubs chasing him. Finally he stopped, and they tackled him. They began to tickle him.

"Alright. Alright. You win." he laughed.

They got off him. Cassim got to his feet. Just as he did the cubs caught sight of the gang. They yelped and tried to hide behind Cassim.

"It's okay. It's just the gang. I told you about them."

"But some of them are humans."

"It's okay. They won't hurt you. Remember that I was once a human."

The cubs came out and said hello. The gang liked them right away.

"It's good to see you."

Then Cassim noticed that Jasmine was holding something. Jasmine realized that Cassim had noticed.

Suddenly Genie turned Cassim back into a human!

"What the..."

"It's for the best."

"I'm still confused."

Jasmine smiled and revealed what she was holding. Cassim's eyes widened.

"Cassim, meet your grandson, Ali."

Cassim's jaw dropped. Jasmine put the baby in his arms. He closed his mouth and looked down at Ali.

"He's the image of his father."

He looked up at Aladdin and winked.