Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Test of Friendship by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim or Iago. They belong to Disney. Carina belongs to another fanfiction author. Heather and Sahid are mine.
Cassim and Heather rode side by side. Iago was perched on Cassim's right shoulder. They finally reached the home of the sorcerer that had captured Heather's twin brother, Sahid.

Heather led them to the dungeon. They looked around the corner and saw Sahid in the cell with the guard standing not far away.

"There are the keys."

Cassim and Iago looked to where Heather was pointing. The keys were hanging up above the guard's head.

"How are we going to get them?"

Cassim and Iago looked at each other and smiled.

"Heather, there's no need for you to worry. Just let us handle the guard. Once we have him you get the keys and free your brother."

"What are you going to do?"

"Ready, Iago?" Cassim asked, ignoring Heather's question.

"Yep."

"Go."

Iago flew out from hiding and squwaked. The guard looked over.

"Where the heck did you come from?"

"Awk! Where the heck did you come from?" Iago repeated just as he had done when he was with Jafar.

Meanwhile Cassim took out a bag of magic sand Genie had given him for plans like this. He took a handful and threw it onto himself. The next moment he looked like he had been dragged through sand and endured a sandstorm!

"Watch the master." he whispered to Heather.

He stumbled out of hiding with a loud gasp as though he was dying of thirst.

Iago and the guard looked at him.

"Awk! Master." Iago squwaked.

"Iago." Cassim said with a fake weakness.

He pretended to collapse. The guard rushed over to him.

"Sir, are you alright."

Cassim made his breathing seem shallow and weak. The guard took out his bag of water and let a few drips fall on Cassim's face.

Cassim opened his eyes slowly. He forced a few coughs that could easily pass as real coughs.

Meanwhile Heather was freeing her brother.

"Heather, what is going on? Who are they?"

"Long story, Sahid. They're helping me rescue you."

Seeing that Sahid was free, Cassim suddenly pinned the guard to the floor and put the blade of his Hand of Midas dagger, which, Aladdin had given back to him before he and Iago left, to the guard's throat.

"Be quiet and you may live to see the next day."

The guard didn't struggle. Cassim bound his wrists and gagged him. Then he put him in the cell and locked the door. He put the keys back.

"Lets get out of here."

Heather and Sahid insisted that Casim and Iago stay with them since it was already dark.